• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 twdyy

twdyy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:27 PM

Anyone have any idea for new rotations or something??
Like, I have to check for skill CD, bubbles and the Chain Star effect. My eyes roll like crazy and cannot focus on the boss.

#2 elynne26

elynne26

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1299 posts
  • xena0603
  • DN, Springwood
  • Los Noches

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:55 AM

View Posttwdyy, on 25 April 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

Anyone have any idea for new rotations or something??
Like, I have to check for skill CD, bubbles and the Chain Star effect. My eyes roll like crazy and cannot focus on the boss.

Haha.. I feel you.. that's why i came here..
It's hard to collect bubbles. I even almost can't use the 2 new skills.
Focusing on skills that collects bubbles, checking cd.. and cant focus on the boss and catch all his attacks. (T.T)

#3 RafHatesYou

RafHatesYou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:52 PM

For me, the best rotation I did so far was just about spamming the chain sickle type skills first so as to collect bubbles asap (I always start with Punishment for debuff and throw any chain skill thereafter that seems to be convenient to cast) and try to trigger Chain Star effect. Don’t forget the Crow’s Deadfall + Excess chain (Dark attrb) combination

In between those chain type skills, if ever Chain Star comes into effect, that’s the time I use Open Edge + Rake for the x3 bubble collection. You won’t even realize that you collected so much bubble after those and in that way you could cast Guillotine Crosses and Crow Storms, more or less, most of the time, and if the situation permits. You could maybe throw in an extra Edged Fan or Open Edge after that. I always reserve Rake for Chain Star activation, we won't always know when would that activate (:D)

I kinda felt that Rain Drops can’t actually be part of the rotation as it breaks the Chain Sickle spamming, so I considered it as a filler skill, wherein I just cast it if ever almost all of the other skills are in CD or if I’m kinda hesitant to get close to the boss and start off a rotation with a Punishment.

I totally understand your sentiment as I’m also struggling only with that part where I need to glance frequently at the status bar for the Chain Star effect activation, instead of focusing on dodging boss attacks and keeping an eye on the character. (T.T)

#4 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5960 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:32 PM

felt like 3x raindrop doesnt really fit anymore, but casting it once every few skills is okay. ravens spams left click too much now, which kinda messes u up if ur not used to button mashing

#5 You_Sir_Are_AWSM

You_Sir_Are_AWSM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:51 PM

IMO you should change your Hotkeys i put my chain skills at 1,2 & 3 it's much easier to look at status buffs if you know the 1,2&3 hotkeys are your 50% chance buff

#6 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6983 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:58 PM

Is it just me who gets annoyed by star combination just shooting straight and can't vertically change its course.