#1 Nihilum

Nihilum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Nihilum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

As the title above i will share some skill rotation for abyss walker after awakening and some tricks and tips:

So what are abyss walker?
"A caster type assassin aka ninjas that are versatile and can adept into different situations"

Main damage skills:
*Line of darkness
*evil stare/amaterasu
*dark conviction
*night explosion/megumi ultimate wifu
*killing wave
*abyss fangs

What are line of darkness?
A pretty self explanatory skill
User make a dash forward and press special attack button to return back original position, have good damage and pretty much short cd

Amaterasu/evil stare(the stare is so evil)
A simple skill that explode dark burn similar to inquisitor and loli

Night explosion(megumi best wifu)
A skill that deal decent dmg and have suction effect good in crowd control for bunch of mobs

Dark conviction
This is the most dmg skill for abyss walker(after awakening) really good in bossing basically its abyss walker trump card =3.

Killing wave
A dark wave that forms from dark matter moving forward slowly and deal awesome dmg to enemy(especially dragon full hit confirmed)

Abyss claw&fangs
Scratch enemy before spitting fangs at them, this skill fang part is hard to hit but if u manage to get full hit i can only say hmm hmm yeah yeah taste like chicken.

Anyway enough of my gibberish talk lets move on to rotation:

Sanic burst:
Nightfall > special key > killing wave > line of darkness > special key >amaterasu > line of darkness > special key > abyss fangs.

Note: special key is a must to reposition ur self also bfore burst let the nightfall goes wild and remember to use illusion form while burst for the 100% evil stare

100-0 burst:
Nightfall> special key > dark conviction> line of darkness> special key>killing wave> amaterasu> night explosion(remember to do this bfore 10 second before ur dark conviction auto explode)> line of darkness> special key> amaterasu> abyss fangs.

Tips and trick:
*Special key after line of darkness is a must to setup ur next skill...
*illusion mode is a must use for boss fight since it gave u 10% action and movement spd while empowering ur evil stare.
*evil stare(empowered) is a must use skill while in illusion form to max out ur dps.
*Rubicon normal key(for avoiding long animation attack ex:stomp etc2) while special key need to be used while burst since u need to continue ur rotation after avoid an attack ex:swipe etc2)
*plasma burst is a filler skill and can be insta use after u press jump so u will get the iframe and do dmg right after since u are close to the ground.
*use abyss fang after nightfall back tumble will ensure full hit...
*illusion strike change position is a must since u will get additional damage(extra kunai)

Will be updated soon1

Edited by Nihilum, 26 April 2017 - 05:42 PM.

#2 twdyy

twdyy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:55 PM

So Rubicon has i-frames right? May I ask which parts of it have i-frames?

#3 Nihilum

Nihilum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Nihilum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:34 PM

@twdyy for iframe im not sure but one thing for sure rubicon act like emergency jump.... i notice this today that i manage to dodge hand swipe from boss while in the teleport animation... will reconfirm it tomorrow... but 1 thing for sure it act like lod right click bfore u reappear back to ur original position u can deny boss atk and stomp...

#4 Limbo

Limbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:25 PM

Nihilum, on 26 April 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

As the title above i will share some skill rotation for abyss walker after awakening and some tricks and tips:

So what are abyss walker?
"A caster type assassin aka ninjas that are versatile and can adept into different situations"

Main damage skills:
*Line of darkness
*evil stare/amaterasu
*dark conviction
*night explosion/megumi ultimate wifu
*killing wave
*abyss fangs

What are line of darkness?
A pretty self explanatory skill
User make a dash forward and press special attack button to return back original position, have good damage and pretty much short cd

Amaterasu/evil stare(the stare is so evil)
A simple skill that explode dark burn similar to inquisitor and loli

Night explosion(megumi best wifu)
A skill that deal decent dmg and have suction effect good in crowd control for bunch of mobs

Dark conviction
This is the most dmg skill for abyss walker(after awakening) really good in bossing basically its abyss walker trump card =3.

Killing wave
A dark wave that forms from dark matter moving forward slowly and deal awesome dmg to enemy(especially dragon full hit confirmed)

Abyss claw&fangs
Scratch enemy before spitting fangs at them, this skill fang part is hard to hit but if u manage to get full hit i can only say hmm hmm yeah yeah taste like chicken.

Anyway enough of my gibberish talk lets move on to rotation:

Sanic burst:
Nightfall > special key > killing wave > line of darkness > special key >amaterasu > line of darkness > special key > abyss fangs.

Note: special key is a must to reposition ur self also bfore burst let the nightfall goes wild and remember to use illusion form while burst for the 100% evil stare

100-0 burst:
Nightfall> special key > dark conviction> line of darkness> special key>killing wave> amaterasu> night explosion(remember to do this bfore 10 second before ur dark conviction auto explode)> line of darkness> special key> amaterasu> abyss fangs.

Tips and trick:
*Special key after line of darkness is a must to setup ur next skill...
*illusion mode is a must use for boss fight since it gave u 10% action and movement spd while empowering ur evil stare.
*evil stare(empowered) is a must use skill while in illusion form to max out ur dps.
*Rubicon normal key(for avoiding long animation attack ex:stomp etc2) while special key need to be used while burst since u need to continue ur rotation after avoid an attack ex:swipe etc2)
*plasma burst is a filler skill and can be insta use after u press jump so u will get the iframe and do dmg right after since u are close to the ground.
*use abyss fang after nightfall back tumble will ensure full hit...
*illusion strike change position is a must since u will get additional damage(extra kunai)

Will be updated soon1

share your skill build and plates. thank you

#5 Nihilum

Nihilum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Nihilum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

https://dnskillsim.h...--0-00-----0--0

skill plate : lod dmg, dark conviction dmg ,other basically ur preference i take illusion strike dmg and nightfall cd

#6 Limbo

Limbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:51 PM

Nihilum, on 29 April 2017 - 02:06 PM, said:

skill plate : lod dmg, dark conviction dmg ,other basically ur preference i take illusion strike dmg and nightfall cd

and one more thing sensei. can you share your slot 1 and 2 for AW skill? XD i need reference.

#7 Nihilum

Nihilum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Nihilum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:27 PM

Limbo, on 29 April 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

and one more thing sensei. can you share your slot 1 and 2 for AW skill? XD i need reference.
hmm my skill slot its pretty simple.... slot 2 i put buff/summon cat/heal/cure/ and outbreak with that 1 new skill i forgot its name... and slot 1 i just put dmg skill include ult.... its better for u to rearrange ur key... my ult on z while my key only until 5 and other i put it on q,f,e etc2 its easier to do rotation since it is close to w,a,s,d

#8 Nihilum

Nihilum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Nihilum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:39 PM

On a side note:use illusion strike bfore rotation/after nightfall to proc dmg buf thus make u deal more dmg...

#9 fourrier

fourrier

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10228 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:20 PM

Basic Illusion Strike = 19 hit
Illusion Strike max hit count with side stepping = 19 hit + 19 hit. I think this is not too shabby for long range hitting.

#10 Limbo

Limbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:06 PM

fourrier, on 29 April 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

Basic Illusion Strike = 19 hit
Illusion Strike max hit count with side stepping = 19 hit + 19 hit. I think this is not too shabby for long range hitting.

what do you mean side stepping?

#11 fourrier

fourrier

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10228 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:56 PM

Limbo, on 29 April 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

what do you mean side stepping?
The side stepping is available when you take the awakened Illusion Strike (LV91).

#12 leonti0027

leonti0027

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:10 PM

Hi im a pve/pvp person.
I cant decide which one of either shadow focus(evil stare) or plasma burst to max out.

This is my first hybrid build with max shadow focus and shadow clone awakening (some left over SPs put to plasma):

Here is my other build where I maxed plasma and neglected shadow clone awakening:
https://dnskillsim.h...--0-00--------0

I find myself forgetting to use the shadow clone awakening or not using evil stare very much thats why im leaning towards my second build.

But i wanna hear some opinions. thanks!
(note: The lvl 6 assasin skills or essential for my pvp combos.. although i could probably drop piercing start to lvl 1)

#13 Limbo

Limbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

View PostNihilum, on 29 April 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

On a side note:use illusion strike bfore rotation/after nightfall to proc dmg buf thus make u deal more dmg...

is it ok to drop plasma burst to lv 11 and so that i can get rubicon. hehe i just love the animation

#14 Nihilum

Nihilum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Nihilum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:45 PM

View PostLimbo, on 01 May 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

is it ok to drop plasma burst to lv 11 and so that i can get rubicon. hehe i just love the animation
u can drop ring strike instead if u wanna take rubicon(if u follow my build of course) since i don't know what kind of build u have so i'll just say this... nope its not worth it to drop plasma burst..... if u wanna take rubicon u can just take heal and cure from LF tree then go full AW.... leave nightfall at lvl 1 since that's the most efficient way to spend ur sp.

#15 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3234 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:12 PM

Hi I noticed that there are not many proper bringer guides in the forum. As yours is active, could you also compile skill damage of AW skills to allow comparison between Raven and Rippers? This could promote the quality of your guide. Thank you in advance.

#16 Limbo

Limbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:07 PM

View PostNihilum, on 01 May 2017 - 11:45 PM, said:

u can drop ring strike instead if u wanna take rubicon(if u follow my build of course) since i don't know what kind of build u have so i'll just say this... nope its not worth it to drop plasma burst..... if u wanna take rubicon u can just take heal and cure from LF tree then go full AW.... leave nightfall at lvl 1 since that's the most efficient way to spend ur sp.

thanks to your advice.
OUT OF TOPIC
i hope i made a good choice in switching raven to ripper and making a AW.

#17 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:44 PM

Iframe from airborne plasma burst is gone as the dashing part has been removed

Rubicon, on top of being used to dodge should be used to make your transition into plasma burst easier (night explosion rubicon burst for instance)

Lod exi only has half the power of awakened lod, not sure if this is intended but it's making it very weak, one of its use could be mobility, since there is no more need to reset its cd with chakra illusion
Lod exi also doesn't have as much end lag as regular lod, meaning you can follow up with any skill shortly after using it.

Do not use night explosion literally after you cast dark conviction, most of the dmg comes from the balls hitting still, try using it within the duration, before the explosion or when the target is running away, if the target is moving, let dark conviction self detonate and try not to use night explosion.

Edited by ShineFactor, 11 May 2017 - 01:48 PM.

#18 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3234 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:56 PM

Reposting some stuff to make this "guide" more useful:

View PostXenocho, on 10 May 2017 - 01:38 AM, said:

If you want something done, you have to do it yourself. I guess I kinda learnt that when I was hoping to find more info on AW around but I only found disappointment. Nevertheless, here you go:

Posted Image

A few notes:
1. Dark burns can be stacked by different skills. Shadow Focus 'ignites' 1 layer of dark burn only. It is possible to cast Shadow Focus again without having to reapply a dark burn.

2. Opting to use [Awakened] Shadow Focus is always better than summoning clones as 1 cast is almost equal to the total damage dealt by the clones (exact numbers not present due to difficulty in recording perfect calculations). As previously mentioned in this thread itself, it is possible to cast up to 4 in one buff so it is significantly better.

3. [Awakened] Line of Darkness damage is basically 2x of the EX version. The 'return' does not deal any damage and simply jump backwards (like Chakra Illusion's back flip). If you are used to the previous LoD spam, it is unnecessary to use this return.

4. Killing Wave should be cast near a boss so that when it is summoned, it immediately deals damage. It will move forward (away from caster) and can deal up to 21 hits max before exploding/disappearing.

5. Dark Conviction
a) Dark Conviction damage can be split into 3 phases:

i) Summoning Dark Fireballs, dealing 3,128% per hit, up to 8 hits total due to 8 balls summoned (3,128% * 8 = 25,024%). This is generally easier to get more hits (but rarely 8) due to larger 'explosion/summoning' AoE.

ii) Sustained Dark Fireballs, dealing 625.6% per hit for 10 hits per ball (6,256%), up to 80 hits total due to 8 balls summoned (6,256% * 8 = 50,048%). This skill is extremely difficult to get all hits to deal full hits due to small AoE of each ball (similar to tiny Triple Orbs) as shown in the picture below as well as the duration of the sustain, which is around 10s. However, this part is key in dealing high damage from Dark Conviction.

Posted Image

iii) Exploding Dark Fireballs, dealing 3,128% per hit, up to 8 hits total due to 8 balls exploded (3,128% * 8 = 25,024%). This skill is similar to the summoning in success of landing hits.

iv) By adding up the above, you get 25,024% + 25,024% + 50,048% = 100,096%

b ) There is another property of Dark Conviction, where by using Night Explosion EX, the monster (not tried with multiple) hit by the explosion (1 hit of 0.9) will trigger the Dark Fireballs to be launched at the point of explosion. This ends Dark Conviction by dealing the damage of Exploding Dark Fireballs with 8 hits (5 a iii).

c) Using the information listed in 5 a and b, the most efficient way of using Dark Conviction is to summon the balls at the boss and allow sustained damage on the boss.

Assuming only 5 balls are touching the boss, this should deal 5 hits on summoning, approximately 40 hits of sustained (you allow only 8 hits of sustained per ball, assuming you play it safe and don't want to miss Night Explosion's targeting), and 8 balls of exploding = (3,128% * 5) + (3,128% * 0.2 * 8 * 5) + (3,128% * 8) = 65,688%.

This is much more efficient than summoning 5 balls and exploding it immediately, dealing (3,128% * (5 + 8)) = 40,664% only.

However, this will depend heavily on boss movement but this is also where your experience should come in as a good player in maximising this skill.

This ends my small write up on AW skills. Feel free to ask me anything about it (except regarding actual game play as I had only test these skills in BTG). Cheers and have a great day.

View PostXenocho, on 22 June 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

Not sure if anyone would find any use for this, but I hope it helps:

Posted Image