• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1273 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

importantnotice.png (579×116)

Dear Players,

We are aware of the damage bug of the Velskud transformation skills.

To ensure a fair and balance environment for all players, please be informed that any player found abusing the bug will be punished according to our game abuse policy.

You are refer to our abuse policy here: http://dragonnest.eu...me-abuse-policy

If you find any player who are abusing this bug, please send us a CM with a short video of the player abusing the bug.

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1273 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

Reserved.

#3 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Flashbaka / Fleshbek
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:38 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

just because u forgot to nerf the % on transformations u are going to ban like 40% of the remaining community.
According to that logic on the rule DN-DUP-03 on the abuse policy every argenta transformation users should also get banned cause argenta transformation has the same skill %, players that used skill jades/guild pots/muffin/rob on balanced nests like dark banquet and best hero dungeon should also get banned players that abuse FDC should get banned cause that isn't fair or balanced. I guess today DN died for sure cause u didnt nerf stuff or test it and to makeup for it u r banning ppl :S

Edited by Flashbaka, 26 April 2017 - 06:50 PM.

#4 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1078 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:24 PM

Well, I'm pretty certain the skill % of the Velskud transformation is just fine. What is not fine is the fixed damage it has attatched to it, which basically allows any class to be around 300m dps with just two keys. This should not be a problem, as Velskud transformation is not usable (or was not usable) in IDN and IDN HC, but people started using it to clear guild RDN.

This means that even a guild made up with random people with little experience in the game could achieve times below 6 minutes, which are extremely hard to get, even with endgame gear. Is this fair? Kind of not, because as soon as you are competing against someone else, it can only be classified as dishonorable.

In my opinion, banning people is not the solution (because it's technically not wrong to use a skill the game allows), but nerfing the transformation (so that extra damage is not that huge, change it to damage %) so it can not be used successfully in contexts like Guild RDN.

Anyway, these were my two cents, have a nice day!

#5 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1233 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:46 PM

View PostPawHammer, on 26 April 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

Well, I'm pretty certain the skill % of the Velskud transformation is just fine. What is not fine is the fixed damage it has attatched to it, which basically allows any class to be around 300m dps with just two keys. This should not be a problem, as Velskud transformation is not usable (or was not usable) in IDN and IDN HC, but people started using it to clear guild RDN.

This means that even a guild made up with random people with little experience in the game could achieve times below 6 minutes, which are extremely hard to get, even with endgame gear. Is this fair? Kind of not, because as soon as you are competing against someone else, it can only be classified as dishonorable.

In my opinion, banning people is not the solution (because it's technically not wrong to use a skill the game allows), but nerfing the transformation (so that extra damage is not that huge, change it to damage %) so it can not be used successfully in contexts like Guild RDN.

Anyway, these were my two cents, have a nice day!

Not entirely correct. The problem is that Velskud skills hits a lot of times. The base damage is helpful, but only in balanced content. In raid content like IDN/RDN the skill has 4864% scaling and hits like 30 times. That's almost 150.000% on a skill.

This has been in the game for ages, it's not a bug, it's simply an oversight on the developers end. All transformations have skills with the same scaling, they just don't have that many hits on them.

Banning people for using a transformation they paid for is a joke. They didn't ban every Guardian that used Guardian Force while it gave super armor, but wasn't intended too.

Hotfix the amount of hits on Shadow Vortex and be done with it. Nothing else.

Edit: Seems like there is another issue to it after doing some math.

Edited by MuchAshe, 26 April 2017 - 08:50 PM.

#6 Ciel91

Ciel91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Arc.Ciel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordartOnline

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:16 PM

To be fair Gear vs Gear
Velskud transform did more damage than ur own char.
It is normal 300 mio dps in any nests? Is it fair ? I guess it isnt fair!

#7 MiiMylia

MiiMylia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • M-II
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NocturnalMercenaries

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:57 PM

Calling it a bug ? Devs forgot to change or test the scalings, and now people, who paid money for the costumes to get the transformation, are getting banned ? Yes its op, yes it should get a rework. But people are not doing something that is not a  content of a game. So its CC lack of management, and not a bug. Really disappointed in how people are being treated.

#8 Xarvid

Xarvid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:21 AM

You are essentially banning players for your own mistake. We don't have the greatest playerbase already, so thanks for minimizing it once again.

#9 Anelin

Anelin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Anelin, Ayarie, Anuya
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Divergent, ProjectX

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:33 AM

As the screens shows above, it looks like the developer or even the publisher was already aware of the transformations as in first month people couldn't use transformations in raid then after a month they lifted the restrictions.

So please just make the mentioned transformations into lv90 cap as they are on lv80 cap now, and if you are at it, Hero's Battlefield bosses didn't get the blessings of 3R patch (lv90 cap skill changes) and Bosses like Karacule and Cleric Teramaia abusing with their non-effected skills and they really hurts players with those. Such as glacial spike freeze players, blizzard storm too and so on. Yes they are hurting players as they always remind them how good was some classes before 3R. So please make Hero's battlefield bosses to 90cap level and remove freeze from glacial spike and blizard storm and so on.

Thanks for reading this long post, sorry if my english messed up at some places.

Kind regards.

#10 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:30 AM

I hope Cherry Credits will continue to address other issues in-game as well, aside from the Velskud Transformation. I think it's too bad that a skill that has been overlooked by developers, which has been around for quite a long time, is now being made bannable, seemingly due to player reports who had reported others cheating because of its usage.

I would say the situation is indeed comparable to other skills, such as Guardian Force previously still giving Super Armor, while the Destroyer and Defensio variants did not. Going by this logic, and the advantage that has given, should people who used this skill as a Guardian also have been reported back then?

I hope this issue will be addressed by the developers soon and properly fixed, or at least blocked from where it most matters, such as Guild Red Dragon Nest. We are talking about cash items which people had paid real money for and invested time and effort into, to be now be made bannable if used. Now we could say that this is a larger issue, because players are able to rank themselves higher on the Guild Nest, however, what about Hero's Battlefield rankings, which players also appear to be able to abuse due to the use of certain methods. Or players being able to farm Darkness Cubes from the Circus endlessly, working as intended, ridiculous! Going by that logic, we might as well remove the weekly limit of purchasing Light Cubes because we can accumulate Dungeon Points as well.

I remember a while back that stealing items off the Trading House from others was a serious issue, it was quite sad that this was never seriously addressed and still remains possible to this day, resulting in players having quite huge losses. A simple increase in gold limit (on player inventories, storage, and trade house entries), enabling cash trades, or a safe parcel system would easily resolve things like this.

Players report in many things, yet many of the issues remain unanswered and unchanged, even repeat (seeing how developers seem to have been aware of the Transformation issue, and thus blocking it, instead of fixing it properly, as shown in the screens above). I hope Cherry Credits will continue to give serious issues serious attention as well.

#11 TheChu

TheChu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • AKA-Chu
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:47 PM

Why people crying for this ? Wtf ppl started discribing skill details for Velskud now ? hahaha so funny. They are doing that coz they know they abused the game and trying to show that its a normal thing, are you guys serous ? its %100 a bug .

Just tell me when u transform velskud last time ( before this bug for abusing the game) ? or gear velskud items ( wing/tail/decal set is so noob) ? please guys you did it to abuse the game you did it even you know its a bug and you used that bug to clear guild RDN to get the 1st place coz SAO got the lead last week(why this greed?) . I feel sorry for you guys:/ you will not get banned ofc dont panic but every1 knows now you are abusing the game.

Cyao

#12 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Flashbaka / Fleshbek
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:06 PM

View PostTheChu, on 27 April 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

Why people crying for this ? Wtf ppl started discribing skill details for Velskud now ? hahaha so funny. They are doing that coz they know they abused the game and trying to show that its a normal thing, are you guys serous ? its %100 a bug .

Just tell me when u transform velskud last time ( before this bug for abusing the game) ? or gear velskud items ( wing/tail/decal set is so noob) ? please guys you did it to abuse the game you did it even you know its a bug and you used that bug to clear guild RDN to get the 1st place coz SAO got the lead last week(why this greed?) . I feel sorry for you guys:/ you will not get banned ofc dont panic but every1 knows now you are abusing the game.

Cyao
tfw a guy that tries to sell accounts and won't get banned is calling other ppl out >_>
*tosses bait*

#13 Hept

Hept

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:00 PM

Well I dont really agree with those people who used the velskud transformation in its bugged state to get a better time in the nest.

The thing is if a bug like this exists then we can say for certain someone is still going to use it as long as people dont get proof that he/she is doing it. The only reason we're facing this issue is (according to me) CC figured no one would've gotten the transformation after the whole server wipe thing. Neither did they balance out the skills for the transformations cause after the 90 cap all the additional attack that was shown in the skill description was changed to % only. However for transformation that remains unchanged. Who knows, that might be causing the bug.

Furthermore, if such a bug exists its cc's job to either fix it immediately and bring in an urgent patch or at least restrict the transformations in competitive nests such as guild rdn hc (If they had it restricted for SEA why not EU? unless.... you know... they forgot). Cause there can be people who don't check forums or know anything about how the damage system works in the game or that they cant be bothered with any of that crap. To them it would only seem to be the best purchase they ever made that makes them op.So if that happens and someone reported him/her then nice DN lost a player that didn't know what he/she did wrong. Anything can happen.

So the whole concept of threatening players not to use the bug without saying anything about whether or not this matter is being looked into. Cause seriously though, its stupid to see that someone would spend money on something they thought would help them out but they cant use it cause its bugged and wont be fixed.

I hope this issue resolves quickly. Mainly cause my chips and popcorn are running out and the excess salt is killing me.

Edited by Hept, 27 April 2017 - 09:04 PM.

#14 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:24 PM

Hello guys,

Just to clear the things a bit for you. The punishment stands in from the day the announcement has been made. CC cannot punish you for using that 'BUG' before the announcement, because it was their incompetence, that led people in believing that this is how it supposed to be.

p.s. doesn't matter, if you knew or not, that this was not meant to be, the LAW stands on your side`till the day of announcement.
p.s.s. and for people who wants all to be banned for this, well the only one that can be blamed for, is CC and their slow decisions.

#15 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1233 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:39 PM

View PostReichi, on 27 April 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

Hello guys,

Just to clear the things a bit for you. The punishment stands in from the day the announcement has been made. CC cannot punish you for using that 'BUG' before the announcement, because it was their incompetence, that led people in believing that this is how it supposed to be.

p.s. doesn't matter, if you knew or not, that this was not meant to be, the LAW stands on your side`till the day of announcement.
p.s.s. and for people who wants all to be banned for this, well the only one that can be blamed for, is CC and their slow decisions.

That's assuming CC acts in line with the normal judicative process, which, considering previous experiences with CC, is not a given.

#16 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:50 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 27 April 2017 - 10:39 PM, said:

That's assuming CC acts in line with the normal judicative process, which, considering previous experiences with CC, is not a given.
you can sue CC for getting banned, if it were to  happen for the usage of Velskud before the announcement, simply because this isn't an actual BUG. So bug exploitation in this case is invalid.

#17 Venour

Venour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Venour, Champyx, Champex
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordArtOnline

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:53 AM

Seriously, all people that used it on Guild Red Dragon Nest or Hero's Battlefield should get the full dish of DN-DUP-3 (And no I dont break against DN-DUP-4 since it got already announced -> cc would have to ban themselves then). This game has a Game Abuse Policy and it has its reasons for existing (Hey its the only rules we really got? The system in DN about trading etc is anyway not sade at all and has to be taken care of big trades!).

Reichi by saying he could sue them for a not fair ban, lets just take a copy situation (lets call our example person Smithy):

Smithy is aware of the weapon (The Bug) that caused many people to hospital, he had the chance to tell it to the police (in this case EYEDENTITY) before more victims got hurt by this weapon (GRDN and HBF).
Smithy did something bad. In my country we call it "Auxiliary assistance".
Seems like Smithy is going to have a bad time! (1 year jail or big money fee).

Well enough flowback from schooltime, I didnt even mention the supporting of that (similar to DN-DUP-4) in my example can give you serious trouble too. (Yes its a game but the company has its similar rules and jail can be considered as ban I suppose)
Yes I took my precious time to create this story, thanks for reading if you did so. Have nice day and I hope its a lesson for some uneducated out there ;D

Edited by Venour, 28 April 2017 - 04:55 AM.

#18 SwiperDaFox

SwiperDaFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:20 AM

View PostVenour, on 28 April 2017 - 04:53 AM, said:

bla bla bla guild rdn bla bla cri cri bla cri
Oh man I can feel your tilt about guild rdn are u really so sad about it? You were 2nd place or worse for months what is your problem now you should already know that feeling.
Yea punish the people who used velskud so lets punish so many people that the server will be dead for CCs or Eyedenitys fault o/
The bug got reported I dont know why you are still crying so much about it and you dont even know if it got reported instantly.
Man get facts or stop this weird speculations.
Before you think I used it you are wrong because I dont even have velskud (FeelsBadMan)

All this tilt about guild rdn jesus ladies its just 1 fishing time and u dont get so much good stuff from it anyways or do you guys want this useless title so hard?

Edit: Also why shouldnt people be allowed to use there cash items they cashed for it and arent allowed to use it stupid just stupid as .....

Edited by SwiperDaFox, 28 April 2017 - 05:24 AM.

#19 Venour

Venour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Venour, Champyx, Champex
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordArtOnline

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:25 AM

Im here to play Dragon Nest not Cheat Nest, beside to your point with why ban ppl that cash,the game being p2w yeah so do we need ppl abuse the only little bit of competitive dn has to offer? CMR I could understand atleast a tiny bit from their perspective viewed they dont have a chance and abuse a bug (its still NOT OK and should be punished), but why project you said it you guys 1st place anyways why you dont let them fish 1 time?
your comment makes no sense sorry...
People being tilted bec they didnt knew the game rules (no exploiting / cheating is on every official server anyway a 100% "withthegamerule")
Time to play League of Kids or Counter Russia. A better place for some : D

#20 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:05 AM

Loving the Good Old DN Drama