• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pretx

Pretx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:53 PM

Hello, I'm not sure if this really a bug or what so im posting it here anyway.

While im trying to create those Spin-off classes i noticed that only Dark Avenger dont get any Beginning Box from mail while the other 3 which is Arch Heretic, Silver Hunter and Black Mara get it after the tutorial. Only level 1 from AH,BM and SH and i did received that Box already, but my DA doesnt get any so i tried to leveled it up until 12 yet still no luck. So i tried to create again one more DA to test if ill get it now, again still no luck to it..

I really wanted to play DA but i want to play with those freebies box also. Because it might help me in my future gaming cuz im still a newbie without any items yet. Hope you can help me with this bug or whatever it is. Thank you and have a nice day!

Btw here is my SS with 3 Spin-off classes with Beginning box after i did a tutorial quest. While Dark Avenger dont get any so i dont bother SS-ing it.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Verbena

Verbena

• 905 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:15 AM

That's inconsistent, doubt it's intentional. Thanks for bringing this up.

#3 Pretx

Pretx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:53 AM

Sorry im not really good with english. So were you going to fix this? Or what? If youre going to fix this. If i play dark avenger now and ddnt received that box yet, am i able to receive it after the fix? Or not? If its not, im gonna wait for it to fix then first before i play. Please tell me. Thank you

Edited by Pretx, 01 May 2017 - 09:11 AM.

#4 Verbena

Verbena

• 905 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:03 PM

View PostPretx, on 01 May 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

Sorry im not really good with english. So were you going to fix this? Or what? If youre going to fix this. If i play dark avenger now and ddnt received that box yet, am i able to receive it after the fix? Or not? If its not, im gonna wait for it to fix then first before i play. Please tell me. Thank you

I sent it but I'm not sure how long it could take to be noticed and fixed. If you feel uncertain, send a ticket to support and ask if they can send you the box.

#5 CCHelper

CCHelper

• 3616 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:22 AM

Hi Pretx,

Will forward this to the DN Team for further investigation.

Thanks!