• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 SolEos

SolEos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:45 AM

Not sure if this is just me but I would like to know if others might experience this.

I've Maxed my MP and MP recovery but after the patch I find myself draining alot of MP in Raid especially. Am not sure which skill is draining alot or if there's something wrong with the Gladiator Skills.

Before Patch I usually have around 25~30% of MP pool when the dragon dies, but after the patch I'm down to empty before the dragon dies(around x6 of HP).

#2 vangeodee

vangeodee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:48 AM

SolEos, on 01 May 2017 - 01:45 AM, said:

Not sure if this is just me but I would like to know if others might experience this.

I've Maxed my MP and MP recovery but after the patch I find myself draining alot of MP in Raid especially. Am not sure which skill is draining alot or if there's something wrong with the Gladiator Skills.

Before Patch I usually have around 25~30% of MP pool when the dragon dies, but after the patch I'm down to empty before the dragon dies(around x6 of HP).

Longer runs.

Longer runs = more parries. The more you parry the more you drain. I for one find it the same, the only variable is run time.

#3 SolEos

SolEos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:50 AM

vangeodee, on 01 May 2017 - 01:48 AM, said:

Longer runs.

Longer runs = more parries. The more you parry the more you drain. I for one find it the same, the only variable is run time.

Though my run times with my previous runs is consistent, around 30m+ less than 40min.

#4 Nihilism

Nihilism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:07 PM

I really use parry a lot and because of it mainly doing a lot of damage but it has a realllyyyyy massive mana cost as I use it a number of times. Just try to maintain the use of ur parry and you'll be alright

#5 sngweiwei

sngweiwei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LiBrasta
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:23 AM

If you want, you can get an MP recovery plate for tumble or evasion slash. Although I wouldn't recommend that if you could just parry less.

#6 ErinDingo

ErinDingo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 594 posts
  • ErinDingo,VCreate
  • DN, Westwood
  • KHFinalMix

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

Stop spamming parry..

#7 MOneGarand

MOneGarand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1414 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:02 PM

Go stack tumble mp plate... You are mostly use tumble skill either in pvp or pve.

#8 rikolero

rikolero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3824 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:56 AM

Maybe your Saint is slacking (lol)

#9 SolEos

SolEos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

View Postsngweiwei, on 02 May 2017 - 12:23 AM, said:

If you want, you can get an MP recovery plate for tumble or evasion slash. Although I wouldn't recommend that if you could just parry less.

I have MP recovery for evasion slash to counter the parry consumption before and it worked and not until after recent patch.

View PostErinDingo, on 04 May 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

Stop spamming parry..

I can't stop spamming parry, it's one of Gladiators main damaging skill.

View Postrikolero, on 05 May 2017 - 01:56 AM, said:

Maybe your Saint is slacking (lol)

Saint healing relic are not reliable to begin with especially in raid where it's constantly wiped + the very low MP healing.

#10 mousinNnR

mousinNnR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • 23380, Xyreina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

View PostErinDingo, on 04 May 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

Stop spamming parry..

(clap) (clap) (clap)  Smartest answer ever (clap) (clap) (clap)

#11 xandance

xandance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5302 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 May 2017 - 06:15 PM

View PostSolEos, on 05 May 2017 - 12:21 PM, said:

I have MP recovery for evasion slash to counter the parry consumption before and it worked and not until after recent patch.

I can't stop spamming parry, it's one of Gladiators main damaging skill.

Saint healing relic are not reliable to begin with especially in raid where it's constantly wiped + the very low MP healing.

Maybe you should include LF in ur parties

#12 Whosyourdaddy

Whosyourdaddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

Max 3 character then go to combine level ... then add the MP regen to your slot...

#13 Jskidz

Jskidz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:54 AM

Is normal if your gladiator have MP problem in long run~~ taking MP Regen plate doesnt really help a lot as in you spamming your parry like water. Saint healing relic is actually helping a lot if the saint can maintain to have average at least 2 HR on the field. Although the regen cant catch up with ur consumption rate but it can slow down the draining. If your saint is not slacking, your MP should be enough to last for a 40+ mins run.