#41 Kajiro

Kajiro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:50 AM

View PostSkragon, on 02 May 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

Posted Image

For the first time ever, you can indulge yourself in the Cash Shop and gain weapon enhancement levels at the same time! From 03 May 0000HRS to 16 May 2359HRS (GMT+8), simply spend up to the designated tier during the event period to be eligible for the corresponding tier rewards.

ok since we're at it.

please release Genesis Accessories...

Tier 1 50,000 cc
Play dead gesture
1 Spirit (either Velskud, Geraint, Argenta, Iona and Rubinart)

Tier 2 100,000 cc
1 Genesis Ring
Cowboy Gesture

Tier 3 180,000 cc
1 Genesis Earring
Jump Shot Gesture

Tier 4 250,000 cc
1 Genesis Necklace
Milking-Cow Title.

because we don't work hard in-game, we work hard in the real world to "pay" for our game to win.

farming? ain't got time for dat!

#42 Jakielyn

Jakielyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:19 AM

View PostKajiro, on 03 May 2017 - 01:50 AM, said:

-snip-

Excellent
Spoiler

#43 psychomuh

psychomuh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Aigle
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:40 AM

Lol, it sounds as if freeplayers now would do equal dmg to cashing players.
Getting a legend weapon to 14 or two weapons to 13 wont change anything. Its not even that great push compared to all the differences in gear f2p players have to cashing players.

#44 gianne07

gianne07

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5407 posts
  • StygianVII
  • DN, Westwood
  • Lewdinity

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:52 AM

i'll wait for the next one, inb4

give L-wraths, genesis accessories (like what had been posted before) and those sure enhancement levels.

this really reminds me of pRO had been

(lol)

#45 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:54 AM

View Postgianne07, on 03 May 2017 - 07:52 AM, said:

this really reminds me of pRO had been

(lol)

Let's just try that diededead game again on May 7. (:D)

#46 Zaetak

Zaetak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • GXZae
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:27 AM

I honestly downloaded a different MMORPG immediately after seeing this insult event for the players.

#47 VerzFM

VerzFM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 573 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Ȩ̝͈̭͕̫̞͚̎̈ͫͭ͆̄͂̂̈̌͗͑̋ͬ̽̐̌́̚̚v̞͍̦͉͚̼͈̭̟͓͇͓͇̹̠ͨ͛͒ͥ̇̔͊̓ͬͪ͂ͨ̃̋ͮ̚̚͟͟i̶̴̴̲̣̪̼͓̺̦̗̤͎͉̝̬͚̺̪̘ͨ͊ͣ̌̌͑͑̉ͤ̎͂ͧ͘͡l̍ͬͭ͒́ͦ̒ͥ҉̵͈̠̟̺͈͇̭̞̲͇̀̀K̃̐̈́̄͒̇̓͂̔͂͐̈̓͐ͬ̀͏̢͙̜̫̟͇͈̯̳͖n̢͉̩̻̳̜̥͇̺̤͔̘̞̻̫̈́͆̏̌ͤ̽̽ͥ̀ͅi̵̧̢͆ͣ͌̀ͩͬ̂̈́̆̔͗͌̒̉̓͊̚͏̙͎͉̙̣̭̘̱͔ͅͅg͗̌͗͌̿ͨ̅͌̚҉̸̴̢̫̼̞͔̰͙̠h̵̪̝̟̩̹̜͚͓̭̤̠̖̆̅̂̌ͩ͌̒̅ͥ̌̑̈́̀͐́̓̈́͑̀͘t͛̌͋͊̅̃ͩ̎̽̅̾҉̸̛̺̬̲̜͎̬̺̘̤͎s̷̮̼͇͇̖͚̝̞̰̤ͣ̉̆ͨ͐̈ͦ͛ͦ̋ͩͤ̎̀͢

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:27 AM

Really sad and so much disappointment. (oo;)
CC acting like a cash strapped **** the same way as how Level Up always acted. rip.

#48 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3711 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:38 AM

Hmmm actually, you could use the same amount of cc converted into gold to get the level of enhancement listed (or if lucky even lesser).

How exactly is a spending event for guaranteed +13 different from other spending events which give out guaranteed goods which came from Gacha?

Not to mention, the difference between 12 and 14 is not significantly gamebreaking due to the nature of the weapons now. You can have +15 ice dragon and rune dragon L weapons at 12 will still be superior.

Just sharing some thoughts and wondering why this event makes people want to quit.

Edited by Xenocho, 03 May 2017 - 08:41 AM.

#49 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:44 AM

View PostXenocho, on 03 May 2017 - 08:38 AM, said:

Hmmm actually, you could use the same amount of cc converted into gold to get the level of enhancement listed (or if lucky even lesser).

How exactly is a spending event for guaranteed +13 different from other spending events which give out guaranteed goods which came from Gacha?

Here are the differences in my POV

1. CC to gold is literally burning CC to gold, spending event is giving an add-on to what you already purchased (not exactly purchasing the prizes) meaning you can get 250k DNP voucher and dual +13 L weapons.

2. +13 Dual IDL weaps are relevant currently, the trashes from previous spending events are outdated, (see the same bad reaction from people if they gave Cold Sadnyth Set instead of the Old Epic with no set effect).

#50 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3711 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:53 AM

View PostSorceressHater, on 03 May 2017 - 08:44 AM, said:

Here are the differences in my POV

1. CC to gold is literally burning CC to gold, spending event is giving an add-on to what you already purchased (not exactly purchasing the prizes) meaning you can get 250k DNP voucher and dual +13 L weapons.

2. +13 Dual IDL weaps are relevant currently, the trashes from previous spending events are outdated, (see the same bad reaction from people if they gave Cold Sadnyth Set instead of the Old Epic with no set effect).
Your points are valid and fair, especially in regards to how the spending event works like a 'bonus' after spending X amount of CC in the cash shop.

In regards to previous spending events being outdated, it may still be useful for some players if they do not have the better items; hence people still do get those wings (2017 epic)  and all although there are better ones available like Sadnyth. Hence this is rather subjective.

In a way, this spending event has more relevance and is more useful for players who actually wish to push their character. It is the opposite of previous spending events where most of the topic replies are "your spending event is **** cc." Now that there is a relevant one, suddenly there is so much hate.

I'd like to assume that people are sour because they do not wish to spend. Meanwhile those players whom will be spending will be ahead of them in terms of gear. However, this has always been true that spending CC gives a player advantage over another.

Edited by Xenocho, 03 May 2017 - 08:54 AM.

#51 Zaetak

Zaetak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • GXZae
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:55 AM

View PostXenocho, on 03 May 2017 - 08:38 AM, said:

Not to mention, the difference between 12 and 14 is not significantly gamebreaking due to the nature of the weapons now. You can have +15 ice dragon and rune dragon L weapons at 12 will still be superior.

Just sharing some thoughts and wondering why this event makes people want to quit.

You are actually correct on the things you mentioned and I do agree with that also. It's just the Cash > CC > DNP > Cash cycle once again that would keep this game revolve anyway, IMHO.

And on the other point , which is the "gamebreaking" part, yes it is actually not that really gamebreaking, but on the eyes of newbies or mid level players that strive everyday to DQ and all that cr*p, it somehow breaks the balance both economically and psychologically of the players anyway.

#52 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3711 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:01 AM

View PostZaetak, on 03 May 2017 - 08:55 AM, said:

You are actually correct on the things you mentioned and I do agree with that also. It's just the Cash > CC > DNP > Cash cycle once again that would keep this game revolve anyway, IMHO.

And on the other point , which is the "gamebreaking" part, yes it is actually not that really gamebreaking, but on the eyes of newbies or mid level players that strive everyday to DQ and all that cr*p, it somehow breaks the balance both economically and psychologically of the players anyway.
Due to the points in bold, I find it beneficial to educate newbies on how things work in DN, hopefully not too much affected by the psychology of most people having L gears and high refine rates. It's really not that different when summing up the total stats.

And in terms of Cash > CC > DNP > Cash cycle, this is inevitable. We are playing a free game after all and everyone has to feed their staff so that they can feed their families.

#53 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:04 AM

View PostXenocho, on 03 May 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

Your points are valid and fair, especially in regards to how the spending event works like a 'bonus' after spending X amount of CC in the cash shop.

In regards to previous spending events being outdated, it may still be useful for some players if they do not have the better items; hence people still do get those wings (2017 epic)  and all although there are better ones available like Sadnyth. Hence this is rather subjective.

In a way, this spending event has more relevance and is more useful for players who actually wish to push their character. It is the opposite of previous spending events where most of the topic replies are "your spending event is **** cc." Now that there is a relevant one, suddenly there is so much hate.

I'd like to assume that people are sour because they do not wish to spend. Meanwhile those players whom will be spending will be ahead of them in terms of gear. However, this has always been true that spending CC gives a player advantage over another.

I see where you are coming from, thank you.

I myself is a willing victim to cash events regardless of how 'meh' the stats are and even if I already have something superior, just because I really want that item.

However, getting a boost up for in-game items (I separate in-game and cash items) is already a direct P2W IMO which I dislike about a game.

I am currently clawing up to get IDN L (due to being left behind as a result of hiatus) and this personally discouraged me from doing so (It's like it gave me a feeling of will it still be worth to farm? To play? When on a later spending event they will give it away?).

But yeah this post is more on a personal sentiment and doesn't really reflect the majority, they have their own reasons to be disappointed.

#54 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3711 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:07 AM

View PostSorceressHater, on 03 May 2017 - 09:04 AM, said:

I see where you are coming from, thank you.

I myself is a willing victim to cash events regardless of how 'meh' the stats are and even if I already have something superior, just because I really want that item.

However, getting a boost up for in-game items (I separate in-game and cash items) is already a direct P2W IMO which I dislike about a game.

I am currently clawing up to get IDN L (due to being left behind as a result of hiatus) and this personally discouraged me from doing so (It's like it gave me a feeling of will it still be worth to farm? To play? When on a later spending event they will give it away?).

But yeah this post is more on a personal sentiment and doesn't really reflect the majority, they have their own reasons to be disappointed.
I understand your feelings, like to how they were giving out the IDN L furies for a very low price previously. There is disappointment but like how things just come our way in life, whether we like it or not, we will have to suck it up most of the time.

Thanks your sharing your opinions on this SorcHater :P I do enjoy the morning coffee reading

#55 Zaetak

Zaetak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • GXZae
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:08 AM

View PostSorceressHater, on 03 May 2017 - 09:04 AM, said:

My sentiments exactly :(

#56 Zaetak

Zaetak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • GXZae
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:11 AM

View PostXenocho, on 03 May 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

Due to the points in bold, I find it beneficial to educate newbies on how things work in DN, hopefully not too much affected by the psychology of most people having L gears and high refine rates. It's really not that different when summing up the total stats.

And in terms of Cash > CC > DNP > Cash cycle, this is inevitable. We are playing a free game after all and everyone has to feed their staff so that they can feed their families.

Yes. I actually find it best also, and I thank you for being always active on the forum and living up the the "educating newbies" part, I would also commend you since you are one of those that always responded from many of my post, and other posts of newbs too. :)

#57 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:19 AM

View PostXenocho, on 03 May 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

I understand your feelings, like to how they were giving out the IDN L furies for a very low price previously. There is disappointment but like how things just come our way in life, whether we like it or not, we will have to suck it up most of the time.

Thanks your sharing your opinions on this SorcHater :P I do enjoy the morning coffee reading

Maybe the disappointment also roots from the thought that since DN SEA spending events is now 'going down this path', it hints for the nearing end (as seen from other dead mmo).

But well, even if I'm personally disappointed, I honestly wish this isn't the case.

#58 DyingKid

DyingKid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

(clap) (clap) (clap)
horraay!!! my prophecy is nearing its reality..

Ray mechanic launching event: tier 2 reward- genesis ring, tier 3 - genesis necklace, tier 4 - genesis earring
f ck those who patiently farm for cubes.. (clap) (clap) (clap)

well i cant comment anything, on DN side their event is just reasonable. Who else doesn't want to earn loads of money before they close their business? (oo) (oo)

Edited by DyingKid, 03 May 2017 - 11:33 AM.

#59 mousinNnR

mousinNnR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • 23380, Xyreina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:18 PM

Similar events since cap40 (The one during cap40 was even worse IMO) and people complaining since then

The point is to complain, complain because RuDN HC is too hard, complain because free enhancement for our weapons(yes free, u still can spend the CC on whatever u want), complain for this, complain for that.

Edited by mousinNnR, 03 May 2017 - 12:26 PM.

#60 TiffanYLuv

TiffanYLuv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
  • ~Luv Family~
  • DN, Westwood
  • SkyGarden

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

Im only triggered if Farmable items are given out for free.. Example, FREE Legend Wraths,
People who dont attempt the nest etc gets it for free..All your "training",Late nights pointless?Its like YOU DONT DESERVE IT?!

As for this enhancement, its a mix, As of now, 1gold=1dnp=1cc so, the price of 250k for 2x +13 or 1x +14 is actually "cheap".
Though,not recommended as the stats gain from +13 or even +14 is very little..Example for 12 to 13 = roughly 4~5k inc in town atk(which is only about 2%)you wont notice that 2% trust me(in nest etc)

And as mention by Remmy, You can achieve Dual +12 for less than 180k Gold,well it all depends on RNG.

So should you buy or not?

Yes = To those who has not even Enhanced,+0, or wants to get into Lgrade items.
No = Already have existing Legends,+10 or above.(Basically not worth 180KGOLD/DNP/CC for just a +2 upgrade) not significant gain for that amount spent.