• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 laxor2307

laxor2307

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:40 AM

Hello everyone, I played during the 40 cap till a bit after the 60 cap. My ingame character was "Fourth" and this forum user is  new one because I forgot my old password(working on it). Anyway I returned to the game and made a new account, everything was fine until I noticed that there are no longer any instances aside from the Minotaur and level 93 ones? Why did they make this change, it really kills my incentive to only grind until I reach the cap instead of having some fun in between and gearing my character up. If anyone can give insight about the idea behind this update or your general thoughts about it it'd be cool!

#2 MooNvStaR

MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:41 PM

The purpose of this game is clear to me, that everything starts at lv93. The lvling process is actually not redundant, as it's where you will get use to the class you're playing gradually, knowing it's skills one by one.
Since you got to lv93, it will take you a long while to conquer all the available nests. This game is about gearing up, not lvling.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1286 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:20 PM

Also, just throwing this in here: RDN is lvl 80; ABN, Manti, Daidalos, IDN are level 90. So it's not all level 93.

Eyedentity cleared the irrelevant content of the game when they introduced 90 cap. The decision is kinda understandable in my opinion, since low level nests were always just kinda irrelevant for the players.