[Question]How To Retrieve Hacked Account?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shiiikiii

Shiiikiii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:33 AM

As the title says, yes sadly it's true. And it's my fault it happened, and it seems someone I know hacked it. I think almost every information was altered, DoB, Secret Question, password, e-mail address. But I think I have a lead on the e-mail address that the hacker used to change my original e-add. And that's the only information I know, I've sent a ticket to Cherry Exchange a few days ago and I'm starting to worry that I might not be able to retrieve it since I only have very little information about the account (the e-mail address). I was hoping they could reset my account and send some kind of a link to the e-add that I'm going to use. So it's like creating a new account, new DoB, Secret question, etc... I wish my statement isn't that hard to understand. lol. But I'm hoping the moderators, admins can help me? Please. Thanks!

#2 Verbena

Verbena

• 812 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:27 PM

Well, sending a ticket is good but the staff needs to confirm you are the real owner of the accout.

If you do remember your email you could try this: https://cm.cherrycre...xchange-account and other FAQ in the link that is in my signature.