2 replies to this topic

#1 engineer05

engineer05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:57 AM

Hello DN fans,

This is going to be my last post here, I'm not going to be playing DN or any other game maintained by CC ever again.
Story is, I've been away for a couple of years and decided to rejoin the DN again.. but I was in for a surprise by CC, my credits were gone.
Posted Image

I contacted support, since I've never heard of expiring credits before... ofcourse all I got was the good old fashioned "sorry, but we can't help"

Posted Image

I really regret ever putting $ in a CC game, and if I ever want to play DN again I will just go for  nexon or a private server.
Thank you CC for making my DN experience very unpleasant!

#2 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:08 PM

Did they state these in their fine print and terms and conditions? If yes, then they have every right to do so.

Also it was mentioned that you did not check your email... A similar situation is like where you won the lottery but only notified you by email but you did not check and you are making a fuss not being able to claim it...

Edited by Xenocho, 04 May 2017 - 12:13 PM.

#3 engineer05

engineer05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:37 PM

No they did not.
They changed the terms and conditions after I purchased my credits and they didn't even bother to send a notification.

and that analogy doesn't describe the scenario here, it's more like your are getting a boulder wrecking your ceiling and when you yell at the driver he says but we passed by a month ago and no body was home!