• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TresCommas

TresCommas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:08 PM

I feel like that LF's awakening is a bit underwhelming (RIP summon passives) but has a lot of potential specially this skill [Unseen Art]

I just think that this skill can also be use as a supporting skill not just for damage but for buff purposes. Currently it works with [Outbreak], [Full Brightness], [Ring Strike] and [Sunshine Spark] and it leaves me to wonder why devs didn't include [Chakra Heal] which in actuality could work really well with it.

So I suggest to include [Chakra Heal] as a trigger skill for [Unseen Art] and instead of doing damage, for every tick of [Chakra Heal], [Unseen Art] gives 5~10 seconds ATK/MATK buff to party members who's inside the AOE of [Unseen Art] and could cure too

Edited by TresCommas, 04 May 2017 - 06:09 PM.

#2 Reizelle

Reizelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Some Random Inquisitor
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:08 PM

View PostTresCommas, on 04 May 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

I feel like that LF's awakening is a bit underwhelming (RIP summon passives) but has a lot of potential specially this skill [Unseen Art]

I share the same sentiment. Would it be too much to add in the % heal from Chakra Heal (back in 80 cap) to Unseen Art but rather than a per second one, it would activated when the aforementioned skills were cast (per hit interval maybe??)

Also, LF awakening lacks flare or needs more effects. I was hoping that LF awakening would be like Naruto+God Fist Lee Sin in the effects department of the skills (:D).

#3 TresCommas

TresCommas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:44 PM

Unseen Art can also works with LF's ultimate skill too, so much potential for this skill that could give players reason to use LF's ultimate for once lol

Edited by TresCommas, 04 May 2017 - 08:45 PM.

#4 Reizelle

Reizelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Some Random Inquisitor
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:25 PM

View PostTresCommas, on 04 May 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

Unseen Art can also works with LF's ultimate skill too, so much potential for this skill that could give players reason to use LF's ultimate for once lol

Yeah. Sadly, LF ult is like a discount Miracle Relic (T.T).

#5 JimRiyo

JimRiyo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2249 posts
  • GW/WW/BW
  • HW/SW

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:49 AM

View PostTresCommas, on 04 May 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

So I suggest to include [Chakra Heal] as a trigger skill for [Unseen Art] and instead of doing damage, for every tick of [Chakra Heal], [Unseen Art] gives 5~10 seconds ATK/MATK buff to party members who's inside the AOE of [Unseen Art] and could cure too

I agree and disagree on this one. I like your suggestion on adding the P./M. atk but but I think it's in the wrong place. Instead of replacing that favorable <2550% × how many times your 5 trigger skills are used> (you forgot [Chakra Grip] btw) with the extra P./M. atk bonus when [Chakra Heal] is activated, why not add the bonus to [Chakra Heal] itself?

Here's my suggestion.
[Unseen Art]:
Along with dealing damage using the 5 trigger skills, [Chakra Heal] is also enhanced.

When [Chakra Heal] is cast within the AoE of [Unseen art], [Chakra Heal] will also cure(?) and grant X% P./M. atk for X secs (per tick) while both skills are active.

Both our suggestions require being in [Unseen Art] for the cure and P./M. atk buff tho. However I don't think I want to lose the potential DMG [Unseen Art] dishes out.

Edited by JimRiyo, 05 May 2017 - 08:53 AM.

#6 Nihilism

Nihilism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:39 AM

Yeahhh LF is down in the drain for a long time now... (hard to see LF's nowadays like I've never seen an lf over months now though with the awakening I can see 1 or 2 per week perhaps)