4 replies to this topic

#1 RabbitXD

RabbitXD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:41 PM

Hi!
I'm homo***ual and also a player. I think I have rights to play this game without any abuse and insult. The player 'FatGlaciana' had spend such a word to me and I do not accept that. I take this seriously since I'm gay and being abused by the player by my ***uality. As well as the player doesn't have any right to write ''whatever'' he wants to. This is even illegal according to 'Game Abuse Policy' in the following laws; DN-COM-05, DN-HRS-03 and DN-INP-01.

Ps: This happened to me at 2017-05-03 around 17:12

Best regards,

Abused player
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Verbena

Verbena

• 794 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:43 AM

Your screenshots tell me you play in Dragon Nest EU and not Dragon Nest SEA. I'm gonna move the thread there for it to be handled by the moderators of that region.

However, you can send a ticket to support for abuse, providing as many screenshots or videos as you have and it will be dealt accordingly.

We also have a block feature you can benefit from.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1213 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:42 AM

Are you really offended because someone said "pathetic gay" on the internet?

#4 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:43 AM

1st of all if you are happy, calling you gay isn't an insult rather than a stating a fact except you would imply he would use it with a negative connotation, which you should prove before name shaming someone.

2nd if your playstyle, skill, etc. is in his or her eyes consider pathetic, you should probably not try to take it out of context and rub your ***ual orientation in it.

Be happy, be hetero, be whatever, but maybe keep DN and your ***ual orientation divided as it shall be.

#5 PencilNote

PencilNote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • PencilNote
  • DN, Holywood
  • Average

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:55 AM

"B-But muh feelings"