#21 avenger2

avenger2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:08 AM

Dear CC,

Hi from philippines.

I don't have any problem in using my money despite for being an elementary student.

I was about to quit DN before not because i meant it ( cellphone lost), I don't regret buying your alteas at that time (2016)because really i wanted to,i do want cool stuff and am still a new player thereof, Thus, You made me Do Quit, simply because of your event ( farming event - where you entering the following dungeon 100x to snag  alteas by the end of the event within after the following business days of your).

Now i feel like am a victim of that event, what ive learned is i would rather do that instead of buying your cherry's slash alteas.

In Conclusion, For all people who are victims of this event and other alteas event; and for those who are new to the game,  use your money wise, Dont buy cherry's and wait till they release it again. All you need to do now spam  lvl 40 and above to use for the event.

Spread this love for DN :) chow

Truly Yours,

Dn players

#22 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3716 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

View Postavenger2, on 06 May 2017 - 07:08 AM, said:

Dear CC,

Hi from philippines.

I don't have any problem in using my money despite for being an elementary student.

I was about to quit DN before not because i meant it ( cellphone lost), I don't regret buying your alteas at that time (2016)because really i wanted to,i do want cool stuff and am still a new player thereof, Thus, You made me Do Quit, simply because of your event ( farming event - where you entering the following dungeon 100x to snag  alteas by the end of the event within after the following business days of your).

Now i feel like am a victim of that event, what ive learned is i would rather do that instead of buying your cherry's slash alteas.

In Conclusion, For all people who are victims of this event and other alteas event; and for those who are new to the game,  use your money wise, Dont buy cherry's and wait till they release it again. All you need to do now spam  lvl 40 and above to use for the event.

Truly Yours,

Dn players
Because you are an elementary school student maybe you don't understand that running 100 dungeons for free Altea is very expensive in terms of time consumed. Do you really think many players who can afford to buy Altea with cash will do so? The answer is no.

These people are rewarded for spending a lot of time running stupid dungeons for a small amount of Altea and that makes you unhappy? Can you please elaborate again why does it make you unhappy as you aren't very clear.

Maybe when you are forced to work very hard for small rewards will you then see its value. As Frilly has mentioned if you are unhappy with the event, don't participate. If you are unhappy with CC just quit.

Edit: FYI let's say running 100 dungeons give you 10 Gacha. 100 dungeons of 1 minute each takes 100 minute or 1 hour 40 minutes. the same amount of time costs 9k CC or 9 SGD. it's not hard to find a job which gives you 9 SGD within 1 hour 40 minutes. And let's be realistic here: 1 min per dungeon inclusive of loading time? Your pc must be from the future. Also 10 Gacha? You'd wish they are so kind. It is usually 5 or 3. This reduces the value of the reward considerably.

Edited by Xenocho, 06 May 2017 - 09:52 AM.

#23 atom100

atom100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:09 AM

View Postavenger2, on 06 May 2017 - 07:08 AM, said:

Dear CC,

Hi from philippines.

Truly Yours,

Dn players
Good, minors should not gamble their parent's hard earned money. let the adults do the gambling since they can restraint themselves because of knowing how hard it is to earn money.

#24 Deathswrdx

Deathswrdx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Melidafoo
  • DN, Greenwood
  • TeamTibayDN

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:12 AM

Really ? this should be a "Promo" not an event -,-  ... Amen DNSEA
(:>) (:>) (cool) (crazy) <_<

#25 iTheikos

iTheikos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:31 AM

can anyone please confirm whether the rewarded altea gacha transferable between characters?

#26 Lordghe

Lordghe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4433 posts
  • Pota Raven
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

just a tip: CC doesnt care if you use the term "quit DN"

#27 iTheikos

iTheikos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

In the cash shop, altea gacha box (10pcs) comes with 9% discount, does it mean that it is not counted? Do we have to buy 1 by 1 to be eligible for this promo?

#28 nidaime2

nidaime2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1034 posts
  • Ilouminare,Ilounynare
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:05 PM

K.

Edited by nidaime2, 06 May 2017 - 08:06 PM.

#29 apinapon

apinapon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:25 PM

is the altea reward have TH count?