• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RandomAbility

RandomAbility

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:58 PM

Hi! im a player at sea and wanted to have a career in DN. however, as you can see in the thread for DN sea.. there is a constant disconnection issue in the server, specially in PH. I don't believe it is because of my computer though or to my internet. I work hard every month (yes, I work! I have a life) to pay my bills in order for me to continue doing my hobbies (and yea.. the life I was talking about is for my games, haha!) and my PC is at normal state. Not High specs but not low also.

So I believe this disconnection event is an issue that the developers or to whom it may concern is not paying much attention too. So I'm thinking maybe in this server. Do some of you know players that are from SEA? or can players from SEA even play this server. Also, is the disconnection issue not occurring here? Please advice. Thanks.

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:56 AM

I believe there are some players from the SEA region that are playing with us on Dragon Nest Europe. Whether they are connecting disconnection issues or not is dependent on a lot of factors and cannot really be generalized. I recommend you just give it a try to see how it works!