Farewell Dragon Nest Sea! Hello Dragon Nest Saint Haven!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 dragonestjun

dragonestjun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Felizs
  • DN, Holywood
  • lVeteranl

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:43 PM

View PostBlackCross79, on 09 May 2017 - 03:15 PM, said:

(oo) this is not related to cafetaria! please move it back to DN section (mad)

(:>) (lol) (peace)

This post were in DN SEA General Discussion, but they moved here. Maybe because this is provoking to other players to quit? (:])

#22 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3016 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:06 PM

The thread has a super high chance of being derailed and hence possibly being shut down and locked. By moving it here, that won't happen. The mod whom moved your thread cares about you. And no it's not Geraint whom moved your thread.

#23 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1054 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:27 PM

Thankfully, 1 less ret'ard in dnsea. God bless!

#24 secoscream12

secoscream12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Vaddix
  • DN, Springwood
  • Celestial

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:29 PM

For the love of Kanna-sama, are you expecting people to convince you to stay and play this game?  You can just quit ANY game without notifying a single soul. Tbh, I quitted and return to this game like 3 times already. Ohh I just went hiatus to do more important stuffs. Seriously... how many thread about quitting DN exists already. Pls staph kek. The door is always open and noone cares.

#25 SaintRakenrol

SaintRakenrol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:37 AM

I hate goodbyes but if you're going to quit DNSea just quit the whole game entirely I remember saying this when Aikawakazu said he's going to quit PVE and will just go and observe in PVP as a commentator instead. What's the point? I mean just stay away from anything Dragon Nest in general. If you have major issues, just quit and move on to another one. It'll just remind you of your bitter past of why you quit the game and it'll be hard for you not to compare it with the previous one and in the end it'll just make you frustrated and that might either make you come back again or regret playing the game even more, but then I guess whatever rocks your socks.