Jump to content


[Promo] Get Up To X5 Dragon Wraths (Legend) This Vesak Day!


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3029 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:17 PM

View PostNoobMaster75, on 10 May 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

Somewhat good but its not like its a guaranteed "Elevation cube" every run or so...xD most likely theano hammers....xD

Maybe you need to miss Rune Dragon armors or Elevation cube or even Rock of Blessing to know how it feels

#22 gianne07

gianne07

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5336 posts
  • StygianVII
  • DN, Westwood
  • Lewdinity

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:52 PM

Next event: a dragon teardrop-like item to convert IDL wraths to RuDL wraths

please CC

#23 NoobMaster75

NoobMaster75

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • ImNoob
  • DN, Holywood
  • ImReallyF***ingNoob

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:17 PM

View PostXenocho, on 10 May 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

Maybe you need to miss Rune Dragon armors or Elevation cube or even Rock of Blessing to know how it feels

I'm just saying it for people who wants to buy magnis just for ice dragon wrath and besides not all people can go to 8man rune dragon or sdn hc...and like I said..for players that just want to buy magnis for them to use..this event has a nice bonus to it :)

I'm just giving ideas for people that wants ice dragon wraths like me that there is a better alternative hehe...and I'm currently using vip package so magnis are not my issue...

P.S. But yeah~ Nice addon <3

#24 GameObserver

GameObserver

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

its WESAK Festival, not VESAK.. go back to school

#25 Leadry

Leadry

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:39 PM

Is buying x1 and x5 magni to complete 10pcs valid? I am checking the cash shop right now and x10 magni seems to have been removed lol. My friends cant seem to find it either. Can someone confirm this?

#26 secoscream12

secoscream12

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Vaddix
  • DN, Springwood
  • Celestial

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:41 PM

View PostXenocho, on 10 May 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

Maybe you need to miss Rune Dragon armors or Elevation cube or even Rock of Blessing to know how it feels

actually laff at this

#27 YaminoExaclibur

YaminoExaclibur

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • ~~
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:56 PM

GG cash shop magi glass bug. Where got x10 Magi glass only got 2  x5 and  1 x1

#28 CCHelper

CCHelper

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 3601 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:47 AM

Hi all,

Thank you for notifying us, will forward this issue to the DN team for further investigation.

#29 reymons

reymons

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:16 AM

View PostCCHelper, on 11 May 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:

Hi all,

Thank you for notifying us, will forward this issue to the DN team for further investigation.

I hope this wont cause any delays in crediting our rewards.

#30 Raveyeon

Raveyeon

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • clairestar
  • DN, Westwood
  • Valkryie

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:37 AM

View Postgianne07, on 10 May 2017 - 03:52 PM, said:

Next event: a dragon teardrop-like item to convert IDL wraths to RuDL wraths

please CC
NOOOO I ALR SELL MY 2K DT ON TH 3 Month ago

#31 iAmMudSkipper

iAmMudSkipper

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Darthalion
  • DN, Holywood
  • RollCall

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:48 AM

just waiting for my LID wrath reward (clap) (clap) (clap)

#32 DyingKid

DyingKid

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:48 PM

View PostGameObserver, on 10 May 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

its WESAK Festival, not VESAK.. go back to school
you can call it either wesak or vesak..malaysian MOSTLY call it wesak..Indians usually vesak..But any term will do

#33 Raveyeon

Raveyeon

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • clairestar
  • DN, Westwood
  • Valkryie

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:22 PM

HOLIDAY = MAINTENANCE DAY (clap)  
MAY 2017 LADDER STILL NOT OPEN NEW SEASON (:&gt;)

#34 Whosyourdaddy

Whosyourdaddy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:11 PM

Some of my Guild mates do this.. and they gonna use the magni @ day 14 = smart move

Edited by Whosyourdaddy, 11 May 2017 - 02:13 PM.


#35 Leadry

Leadry

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:52 PM

Can you atleast extend promo period? Issue directly affects the mechanics, no?

#36 StefSan

StefSan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3668 posts
  • NasagiChan
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

View PostNoobMaster75, on 10 May 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

I'm just saying it for people who wants to buy magnis just for ice dragon wrath and besides not all people can go to 8man rune dragon or sdn hc...and like I said..for players that just want to buy magnis for them to use..this event has a nice bonus to it :)

I'm just giving ideas for people that wants ice dragon wraths like me that there is a better alternative hehe...and I'm currently using vip package so magnis are not my issue...

P.S. But yeah~ Nice addon <3

woot.. You can use Unique +12IDN to clear SDN HC
for Rune 8man... Unique is also fine and possible to clear this nest :o
Since 90Cap.. there is no more need to have L gear to clear nests (except 8man HC)
and 4man HC is a bit tougher without Legend, but not impossible.

#37 NoobMaster75

NoobMaster75

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • ImNoob
  • DN, Holywood
  • ImReallyF***ingNoob

Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

View PostStefSan, on 12 May 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

woot.. You can use Unique +12IDN to clear SDN HC
for Rune 8man... Unique is also fine and possible to clear this nest :o
Since 90Cap.. there is no more need to have L gear to clear nests (except 8man HC)
and 4man HC is a bit tougher without Legend, but not impossible.

Actually it's not about the gears...it's about people kicking others even if they are using that gear xD...everything is possible yeah but dealing with people like that makes it harder LMAO xD