• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Limbo

Limbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:18 PM

is it still worth to play SB? i like his skills and im tired of other classes.
but if you wont suggest this class then im not gonna play this one.
im not a rich player im just planning on getting unique 93 items.
do you have any skill rotation and builds to share?
thanks.

#2 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5963 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:06 AM

sb has one of the strongest burst in the game, but is also her weakness.
  • needs extensive knowledge of boss skill/mechs for piercing spikes placements to avoid misses and summon wipes (hp bar mechs, movements of boss)
  • making sure u are out of the way of boss skill to avoid spear hand and poking beehive getting cancelled and losing the burst dmg
  • other skills deal below average dmg, too reliant of spikes+spear hand+beehive combo, with piercing spikes account to almost half of ur total dmg (around 40~50%), with beehive following far 2nd (20~30%)
normal rotations includes (while keeping scar maker up):
  • piercing spikes x2 (lvl16 spikes has 2 charge ctc)->arcane focus->spear hand->beehive
  • dent blow->spring haze->dent blow EXins->arcane focus
  • when full bubble: dent blow->spring haze(enhanced)->dent blow EXins->spring haze->dent blow EXins-> arcane focus (u might need dent blow cd plate for this one to work)
  • use champagne wherenever its up, preferably the first thing u cast at the start of battle or dps checks. however do not cast it when boss current hp bar is almost depleted to avoid buff field nullified due to mech

Edited by xEquation, 11 May 2017 - 06:18 PM.

#3 Limbo

Limbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:34 PM

View PostxEquation, on 10 May 2017 - 12:06 AM, said:

sb has one of the strongest burst in the game, but is also her weakness.
  • needs extensive knowledge of boss skill/mechs for piercing spikes placements to avoid misses and summon wipes (hp bar mechs, movements of boss)
  • making sure u are out of the way of boss skill to avoid spear hand and poking beehive getting cancelled and losing the burst dmg
  • other skills deal below average dmg, too reliant of spikes+spear hand+beehive combo, with piercing spikes account to almost half of ur total dmg (around 40~50%), with beehive following far 2nd (20~30%)
normal rotations includes (while keeping scar maker up):
  • piercing spikes x2 (lvl16 spikes has 2 charge ctc)->arcane focus->spear hand->beehive
  • dent blow->spring haze->dent blow EXins->arcane focus
  • when full bubble: dent blow->spring haze(enhanced)->dent blow EXins->spring haze->dent blow EXins->arcane focus (u might need dent blow cd plate for this one to work)
nice so if you are the one to choose.
sb or defensio? this kinda out of topic. because i need to rate them. you know i only need to play one.

#4 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5963 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:46 AM

i havent played any of the cats so i dont have any way to tell... however i jc'd my sb to flurry cuz its easier to play and less frustrating