#1 RenoDlX

RenoDlX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:15 AM

hello,
i got a problem with my account...
first i forgot my password so i send a new password to my email account...
the moment i tried to change this password my account wants a security pin, so i typed my security pin.. 4 digits i think... i know nothing about a 6 digits security pin, never saw this... my last time i played dragon nest was 2 or 3 maybe 4 years ago dont know exactly.
i know i need my account name a password and a 4 digit security pin to login... now this site wants a 6 digits security pin to change my password ??? i am totally confused
so i tried to change my security pin... but all i found was this  "https://cm.cherrycre...-my-Secret-Q-A- " and it didnt work here caus this site looks different.. cant change my security pin -.-... pls help me
i dont want to create a new account and play with a lvl 1 char again...-.- i have bought some stuff  years ago and i got some lvl 60 (i think) chars... so pls help me

#2 Verbena

Verbena

• 812 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:00 AM

6 digit security pin is the one you created to confirm every monetary transaction and certain changes in your profile. You created it along with your Cherry Credits account.

You will need to send a ticket to support if you are unable to remember and retrieve it. We cannot discuss personal or account information in the forums.