#1 Arccai

Arccai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:20 PM

Greetings!
I haven't played this game for a long time now,
and decided to come back starting up with a fresh character.
In other words; the game is technically new to me, which raises a few questions.

1. Max Lv.?

2. Which server is the most popular/populated today?

3. How would you define a Top.3 DPS class list?

4. Are all classes needed for todays dungeons/raids/pvp?

5. Are there Achievements in this game?

(If so, is it possible to complete them all by 100% if you start today, or are there old ones that are unavailable due to being tied to old events or somthing?)

6. Is it possible to see every available quest? from a list, or map or somthing.
(or do you have to scan the map manually?)

7. Will quests always be available for you until you finish them?, etc, finish a Lv.1 Quest @ Lv.50
(or will they disappear if you reach a certain gap between it's level and your character level?)

8. Is it possible to reset skills/stats?

9. Is there some kind of membership with a monthly fee, that unlocks all the features of the game?

That's it for now!

Really appreciate it Posted Image

Edited by Arccai, 17 May 2017 - 08:50 PM.

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1339 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:59 PM

View PostArccai, on 10 May 2017 - 04:20 PM, said:

Greetings!
I haven't played this game for a long time now,
and decided to come back starting up with a fresh character.
In other words; the game is technically new to me, which raises a few questions.

1. Max Lv.?

2. Which server is the most popular/populated today?

3. How would you define a Top.3 DPS class list?

4. Are all classes needed for todays dungeons/raids/pvp?

5. Are there Achievements in this game?
(If so, is it possible to complete them all by 100% if you start today, or are there old ones that are unavailable due to being tied to old events or somthing?)

6. Is it possible to see every available quest? from a list, or map or somthing.
(or do you have to scan the map manually?)

7. Will quests always be available for you until you finish them?, etc, finish a Lv.1 Quest @ Lv.50
(or will they disappear if you reach a certain gap between it's level and your character level?)

8. Is it possible to reset skills/stats?

9. Is there some kind of membership with a monthly fee, that unlocks all the features of the game?

That's it for now!
Really appreciate it Posted Image

Hey there!

1. Level 93
2. Considering this is the Dragon Nest Europe forum section, DN EU has a single server with multiple channels which are always accessible to all users.
3. Play what you enjoy playing.
4. Refer to my previous answer
5. There are achievements in game, although I'm not quite sure if they can be cleared 100%, most of them can be cleared with enough effort.
6. I am not aware of any overviews of all quests.
7. Yes, you can always complete quests, lower level quests can be displayed by enabling the option on the Quest Window.
8. Yes, skills can be reset using the Scroll of Oblivion, or Job Change Scroll. The first can be obtained in-game a few times, or purchased in the cash shop.
9. There is a VIP package, more information can be found here.

Enjoy your game!