#1 BOOBEEP

BOOBEEP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2084 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • WestwoodDrama

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:30 PM

I've left dn since the early stage of 80 cap and returned recently(coz im too free rn)
So i've noticed that dancer has changed quite a lot(skill wise) and im kinda confused with them so here are a few questions
- what is the so called bubble and how does it work
- and how do u fully utilize the new awakened skill (graze rush) i find it really hard to use(or aim) as the skill does not push your opponent back to get the last few hit
- is dancer still in demand in parties? they seemed to kill a lot of kali's skill including genie (like wth 10% stat increase r u serious bruh?) and also why did they remove the orc heal (not much heal but very useful to me coz i like to go solo in nest) (T.T)

Edited by BOOBEEP, 11 May 2017 - 02:32 PM.

#2 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2982 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

1. When Graze Dance or Sweet Circle hit the enemy, you get 4 bubbles. Once you hit 10 bubbles (10 max), all bubbles is removed and you get a -50% CD of all skills (e.g. Elegant Storm has 20s left, after hit 10 bubbles it becomes 10s left) and you get a small aspd buff.

2. Graze rush sucks. The Kali QnA and Coefficient thread in this section is useful if you want to learn more. Meanwhile you will surely ask for skiill build soon so here it is: http://forum.cherryc...00#entry2980557

3. BD is a strong DPS with Genie being a good party buff, not sure why you think 10% stat is lousy (you should do the math or compare before making such statements). BD however is melee,leading to a high risk high reward gameplay.

The orc buff is useless as a healing skill as your FD buff skill heals you anyway. If you waste time casting orc buff instead of other dance, you are wasting the potential of the DPS class.

#3 HolyBring

HolyBring

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • TTadashi
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

View PostXenocho, on 11 May 2017 - 03:00 PM, said:

The orc buff is useless as a healing skill as your FD buff skill heals you anyway. If you waste time casting orc buff instead of other dance, you are wasting the potential of the DPS class.

Eh, Orc heal doesn't exist anymore, only minos (right click, 60% att self buff) and elves (extra dmg self buff 1.5% for each 1% hp missing max 50%). Only heal dancers have now is the fd dance skills.

#4 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2982 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

View PostHolyBring, on 11 May 2017 - 03:32 PM, said:

Eh, Orc heal doesn't exist anymore, only minos (right click, 60% att self buff) and elves (extra dmg self buff 1.5% for each 1% hp missing max 50%). Only heal dancers have now is the fd dance skills.

My response was regarding his complain that orc heal was removed from dancers in general

#5 HolyBring

HolyBring

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • TTadashi
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

View PostXenocho, on 11 May 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

My response was regarding his complain that orc heal was removed from dancers in general

Ah, my mistake then.

#6 SunFlower

SunFlower

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:26 PM

When you attained 10 bubbles, all your current CD will be -60% not 50% tho

#7 BOOBEEP

BOOBEEP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2084 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • WestwoodDrama

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:05 PM

View PostXenocho, on 11 May 2017 - 03:00 PM, said:

-snip
ahh thanks for the enlightenment
well genie used to have like 50 or 80%? stat increase(forgotten lol) back in the days and it was a wonderful skill for burst altho it only last for 15 sec but that's more than enough
well i still prefer keeping an additional option rather than killing it (the orc heal) (T.T)

another question tho(not kali related)
what does the 2 bars below the hp/mp indicate

#8 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2982 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:24 AM

View PostSunFlower, on 11 May 2017 - 08:26 PM, said:

When you attained 10 bubbles, all your current CD will be -60% not 50% tho

Thanks for the correction. I was writing based on recollection of BD which I last play more than a month ago.

View Post****EEP, on 11 May 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

another question tho(not kali related)
what does the 2 bars below the hp/mp indicate
Another indicator of bubbles, where % of bar filled = current number of bubbles/ max number of bubbles. not very reliable imo. just look at the actual bubble count if necessary