Ernestpogi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • zErnestz
  • DN, Springwood
  • OuraSlayer

Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:35 AM

After the last patch voice from rune dragon is suddenly removed. not that it matters, It's just makes the nest more epic :D

#2 Verbena

Verbena

• 1014 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:32 PM

I will ask if it's intended, but it's probably an accident.

#3 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:48 PM

View PostVerbena, on 14 May 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

I will ask if it's intended, but it's probably an accident.

Verbena, you may find this info helpful: The sound is basically the Korean voice of the bosses, which probably was removed coz we are SEA? Just a thought

#4 Verbena

Verbena

• 1014 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:52 PM

View PostXenocho, on 14 May 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

Verbena, you may find this info helpful: The sound is basically the Korean voice of the bosses, which probably was removed coz we are SEA? Just a thought

I suspect that, but some voice overs have been left in the past despite being undubbed. Besides, fighting an enemy boss that has zero audio in a game you are used to everyone speaking is pretty immersion killing.

I'm certain Red Dragon voice overs were left intact, didn't they?

#5 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:11 PM

View PostVerbena, on 14 May 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

I suspect that, but some voice overs have been left in the past despite being undubbed. Besides, fighting an enemy boss that has zero audio in a game you are used to everyone speaking is pretty immersion killing.

I'm certain Red Dragon voice overs were left intact, didn't they?
Actually, in videos there were still voice but the ones TS is asking about was during the run itself.

If I recall, during runs, there has never been audio by characters. But video ones sometimes may still have the korean/english voice

For example, upon entry of the dragon stage, the Rune Dragon will speak some... gibberish-Korean.

#6 Verbena

Verbena

• 1014 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:15 PM

Yeah, I remember Feder and Mammon are suppossed to speak to you while they attack. It's weird those are removed but cutscenes are left intact.