Jump to content


Enlighten Me


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Limbo

Limbo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:06 PM

so lvl 95 is near. and no machina updates. ninja patch or awakening.
is it still worth to invest gold/cc to this class?
machinas are really far behind other class. but the problem is
im bored playing other class except machina. ( DEFENSIO )
should i continue playing and investing to this class?

#2 Reizelle

Reizelle

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Some Random Inquisitor
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:33 AM

In my opinion, if it's a class you really enjoy then it's really worth the investment.
Also, this>>>
Developer QnA:

――Please let me know when Machina Awakening is implemented. It is currently under development, it will be implemented early and around the end of the year.

――Are there plans to review Machina’s specs? There is no plan to review specs, we will respond by implementing Machina Awakening.

――Are there any plans to implement new characters? When installing a new character, the problem that the client becomes heavy has occured and the system is under development now. As soon as this problem is solved, implement new characters.

Source: FringeShow

#3 Limbo

Limbo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:21 PM

View PostReizelle, on 15 May 2017 - 03:33 AM, said:

In my opinion, if it's a class you really enjoy then it's really worth the investment.
Also, this>>>
Developer QnA:

――Please let me know when Machina Awakening is implemented. It is currently under development, it will be implemented early and around the end of the year.

――Are there plans to review Machina’s specs? There is no plan to review specs, we will respond by implementing Machina Awakening.

――Are there any plans to implement new characters? When installing a new character, the problem that the client becomes heavy has occured and the system is under development now. As soon as this problem is solved, implement new characters.

Source: FringeShow


i dont have problem with that. but the thing is when lv95 cap comes and all classes
got their class mastery III
and they bam bam bam dps so much while machinas are far behind dps. like bam bam bam
50m dps while machinas bam bam bam damn 10m dps only. thats what im talking about.

Edited by Limbo, 15 May 2017 - 09:34 PM.


#4 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3551 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:02 PM

View PostLimbo, on 15 May 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

i dont have problem with that. but the thing is when lv95 cap comes and all classes
got their class mastery III
and they bam bam bam dps so much while machinas are far behind dps. like bam bam bam
50m dps while machinas bam bam bam damn 10m dps only. thats what im talking about.
Machina are quite ok now tbh. SW has a decently geared Defensio and is dealing quite good DPS although not near top tier DPS atm. Check out youtube.

#5 Reizelle

Reizelle

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Some Random Inquisitor
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:04 AM

View PostLimbo, on 15 May 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

i dont have problem with that. but the thing is when lv95 cap comes and all classes
got their class mastery III
and they bam bam bam dps so much while machinas are far behind dps. like bam bam bam
50m dps while machinas bam bam bam damn 10m dps only. thats what im talking about.

I can see your point there but my opinion still stays in terms of continuing to play a class based on enjoyment. For investment however, you are thinking about the long term here. There will be a period where you'll slow down but, in the end, it'll be worth it because of the Machina Awakening.
Right now, Machinas are doing fine even with the awakenings of other classes. Although it's not top tier DPS, it's still holding its own, as to agree with Xenocho. Just judge how for behind Machinas are when the 95 skill details come because there isn't much to go on at this time.
Nonetheless, if you're still worried then I suggest that you find a sub-character you can play, enjoy, and, at the very least, pump some power into while you wait for Machinas to Awaken. I hope this helps (shame).

Edited by Reizelle, 16 May 2017 - 02:05 AM.


#6 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1100 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:21 PM

 Limbo, on 14 May 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

so lvl 95 is near. and no machina updates. ninja patch or awakening.
is it still worth to invest gold/cc to this class?
machinas are really far behind other class. but the problem is
im bored playing other class except machina. ( DEFENSIO )
should i continue playing and investing to this class?

Definitely worth it, Defensio's gameplay is extremely engaging and enjoyable. Class mastery III for defensio is also very decent and opens a new window of possibilities in terms of how to deal damage and tank (Basically after using lariat, taunting blow is enhanced and instaexplodes and deals more damage and explosions than usual). Believe it or not, I already use lariat+ taunting blow, but for different reasons (mobility), and I think this will work very well with the class.

Also, I think SEA has Monstahh, who plays very decently and has a nice dps with full genesis set. I am not as geared as them, but it's possible to reach the 100m dps with IDNL gear which is very decent for a tank.