Archer Class Mastery 3 Discussion (Level 95 Cap)

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:24 PM

Level 95 Class Matery III Discussion

Hello fellow Elves! Inline of new information from kDN about Class Mastery III.

Sniper
Spoiler

Artillery
Spoiler
@1:27

Windwalker
Spoiler

Tempest
Spoiler

Silver Hunter
Spoiler

special thanks to dnskillsim translated via Google Translate.
ROixy Channel and Fringe Show for the videos

Similar Discussion: Lv 95 Cap

Edited by Nvin, Yesterday, 01:29 AM.

#2 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:33 PM

For windwalkers:

do you think willow kick be worth maxing? IMO, The damage increase of 700% is more than decent.

I am trying to change my rotation and utilize willow kick to chain Eagle Dive and Spiral Edge. Surprisingly, Eagle Dive is actually chainable with willow kick however you have to finish willow kick animation. (I did not know this till now LOL)

AC ED is also chain-able provided it requires setup. Air pounce > Willow Kick > AC ED.

Edited by Nvin, 19 May 2017 - 09:30 PM.

#3 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1806 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:03 PM

View PostNvin, on 19 May 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

Eagle Dive is actually chainable with willow kick however you have to finish willow kick animation. (I did not know this till now LOL)
(oo) TIL
where are we going to get the sp from tho :^( I'm guessing RIP spiral vortex to make room for willow kick, so gotta see the aoe/dmg comparison of those two skills?? no idea what the new willow kick is going to be like but I don't really like the current level 6+ willow kick, so.. ~_~
went to look at the skill sim but it hasn't updated the total sp and sp limitations? or do they remain unchanged in 95 cap?

aaaaaaaaand just saw tempest's aerial twinshot. Y WW NO GET AERIAL WILLOW KICK :^((((((( rip helicopter dreams
Posted Image
gif by pitchy

#4 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:27 PM

View PostSot, on 19 May 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

(oo) TIL
where are we going to get the sp from tho :^( I'm guessing RIP spiral vortex to make room for willow kick, so gotta see the aoe/dmg comparison of those two skills?? no idea what the new willow kick is going to be like but I don't really like the current level 6+ willow kick, so.. ~_~
went to look at the skill sim but it hasn't updated the total sp and sp limitations? or do they remain unchanged in 95 cap?

aaaaaaaaand just saw tempest's aerial twinshot. Y WW NO GET AERIAL WILLOW KICK :^((((((( rip helicopter dreams
Posted Image
gif by pitchy

Yeah, #SPConstraints :'( . IIRC, we archers didn't have anything adjusted on our SP consumption aside from the CMs 0 SP.

I am currently planning on a skill build, and I really hope that there will be a global reset. Here is what I have in mind now:

Posted Image

I am torn on having SV on lvl 1 and I am also not sure on taking Wise of Owl.
A side note, I did not take AP max as I am a hybrid player and also play PvP

and... I would also love to do that helicopter (oo) (T.T)  #DreamOnLOL

PS: Added a video on the Willow Kick + ED for reference.

Edited by Nvin, 19 May 2017 - 09:31 PM.

#5 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:32 PM

Updated with videos of sniper and tempests.

and wth... Tempests...can fly XD

#6 Evellyn

Evellyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

i cant see the video. i want  to look ww cm 3 (mad) . why they doesnt reduce sp from learning buff like sb from 10 to 5. like they do to asasin (mad) . hope acro get fd buff, but it imposible, fine they said next month they release op class with high board damage,fd buff and low cd.

#7 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

View PostEvellyn, on 20 May 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

i cant see the video. i want  to look ww cm 3 (mad) . why they doesnt reduce sp from learning buff like sb from 10 to 5. like they do to asasin (mad) . hope acro get fd buff, but it imposible, fine they said next month they release op class with high board damage,fd buff and low cd.

No vid available yet for WW class mastery 3|
But yeah, SP REDUCTION PUH-LEASE!!!! :(

#8 Evellyn

Evellyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:37 PM

View PostNvin, on 20 May 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

No vid available yet for WW class mastery 3|
But yeah, SP REDUCTION PUH-LEASE!!!! :(
i dont know why but the video cant be seen in here, i must go to the link first. actualy we need some balancing in 95 cap. seriously 3 month without balancing (sorry) . the devs never listen to outsider always listen to korean. maybe 95 cap will end like other. first when see it hyped and then will be boring in the end. and the main dps still from ac skill for acro.

why they doenst give netral class a fd buff? it would help to compete with ele class.

#9 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:28 PM

View PostEvellyn, on 20 May 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

i dont know why but the video cant be seen in here, i must go to the link first. actualy we need some balancing in 95 cap. seriously 3 month without balancing (sorry) . the devs never listen to outsider always listen to korean. maybe 95 cap will end like other. first when see it hyped and then will be boring in the end. and the main dps still from ac skill for acro.

why they doenst give netral class a fd buff? it would help to compete with ele class.

IIRC, I think Critical damage is being revamped for lvl 95 cap. Perhaps that may be the reason, since we have "critical damage" buffs (that you cannot even feel LOL).

you know what could be better, make us elemental! HAHA (:D)

#10 Mike1Toreno

Mike1Toreno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • zIalzaler0
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:05 PM

View PostNvin, on 19 May 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

For windwalkers:

do you think willow kick be worth maxing? IMO, The damage increase of 700% is more than decent.

I am trying to change my rotation and utilize willow kick to chain Eagle Dive and Spiral Edge. Surprisingly, Eagle Dive is actually chainable with willow kick however you have to finish willow kick animation. (I did not know this till now LOL)
AC ED is also chain-able provided it requires setup. Air pounce > Willow Kick > AC ED

Got one low level Archer WK-ED is the best skill combo it got , damage multiplier every 10 levels until cap
reached.
Willow Kick -Eagle Dive.

Edited by Mike1Toreno, 20 May 2017 - 06:07 PM.

#11 Evellyn

Evellyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:31 PM

View PostNvin, on 20 May 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

IIRC, I think Critical damage is being revamped for lvl 95 cap. Perhaps that may be the reason, since we have "critical damage" buffs (that you cannot even feel LOL).

you know what could be better, make us elemental! HAHA br=
what elemen ? no one suit with acro/sniper except if dn have wind elemen. maybe arty can go dark. even after use crit damage buff the crit damage only rise a little in 93 cap (oo;) . hope you're right we got masive crit damage boost.
willow kick can be chain in other skill like gladi evasion slash could be nice (:>) , replace the useless sk chain awkened.

#12 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:48 PM

View PostMike1Toreno, on 20 May 2017 - 06:05 PM, said:

Got one low level Archer WK-ED is the best skill combo it got , damage multiplier every 10 levels until cap
reached.
Willow Kick -Eagle Dive.
while leveling up until level 50, you can also chain spiral kick with eagle dive.
however this will not be possible with Spiral Kick Ex.

View PostEvellyn, on 20 May 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

what elemen ? no one suit with acro/sniper except if dn have wind elemen. maybe arty can go dark. even after use crit damage buff the crit damage only rise a little in 93 cap (oo;) . hope you're right we got masive crit damage boost.
willow kick can be chain in other skill like gladi evasion slash could be nice (:>) , replace the useless sk chain awkened.

I couldn't agree more (:D)

#13 Froztania

Froztania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • meh
  • DN, Greenwood
  • meh

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=a54DMZ81y5c

#14 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1088 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:40 PM

Okay... so Tempests can now fly????

I was wondering how Aerial Twin Shot would look like aaaaaaand the animation is just the same as Aerial Chain Shot EX. What was I expecting?

#15 Evellyn

Evellyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:55 PM

they said. tempest speciality in the land, and ww in the air. maybw they give tempest more mobility for tempest. you can attack and dodge in same time, but actualy tempest already have evade no cd it can be triger anytime anywhere and can be chain with ac skill so you can still dodge and give damage to enemy (:>) , who know what devs thinking.

if im not forget, i see in na forum, tempest have a power of wind in her hand and ww in her kick.

and only multishot they doesnt use for any archer class as cm3. yeah it hard desicion a skill that suit with archer class (:D) .
maybe sh cm3 the magic arrow will be like spiral volt it become white.

#16 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:00 AM

View PostFroztania, on 20 May 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

Thanks, i have updated the post. :>

View PostXxXh0lic, on 20 May 2017 - 11:40 PM, said:

Okay... so Tempests can now fly????

I was wondering how Aerial Twin Shot would look like aaaaaaand the animation is just the same as Aerial Chain Shot EX. What was I expecting?
I was also wondering about that til' the video. Tho, I am not sure if this would make Tempests use the CM III aside from keeping airborne for some mechs. LEL

View PostEvellyn, on 20 May 2017 - 11:55 PM, said:

maybe sh cm3 the magic arrow will be like spiral volt it become white.

Prolly best not to expect too much. Tho I am also curious.

#17 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1806 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:13 PM

View PostEvellyn, on 20 May 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

replace the useless sk chain awkened.
yes plz

#18 Evellyn

Evellyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:23 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=n8KleBXUOZA
finally ww cm3 skill by fringe snow. also black mara here. willow kick is more windy now yass (:D) (:>)

#19 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1806 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:34 PM

oooo mini rising storm. pretty curious if the sa/sab changes hmmmmm

edit: still salty about willowcopter

Edited by Sot, 22 May 2017 - 10:36 PM.

#20 Evellyn

Evellyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:47 PM

View PostSot, on 22 May 2017 - 10:34 PM, said:

oooo mini rising storm. pretty curious if the sa/sab changes hmmmmm

edit: still salty about willowcopter
me too hope it can be use in the air, but they make twin shot can use in air for tempest, but tempest specializ in ground (tense). wilow kick is like non ex rising strom but it can move with super short duration.