I Have No Idea What Is Going On.please Help.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Xander17

Xander17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:13 AM

I just logged in and fount around 75 pages of mails with the same content from the Admin.
I was wodnering why would i get anything like that.Also after i went in a dungeon to check how i was affected i found out that i was unable to damage the mobs.Seems like i have this issue only on one character.Havent checked all of them but im sure its the same.
ign of the character i have this issue on:ByakkoKami ; Server: Desmodeus
I really want to know if my account was hacked or if this is just some kind of mistake.I really want this fixed.
Ohh,there is also that glitch where the game crashes when you try to watch a cutscene from TerranceTerramai in the royal pallace.Black screen and crash.Fix that too.Tnx.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 VISCOL

VISCOL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:23 PM

Well, what can you except from this game's awesome staff which always solve their game's bugs, help peoplp and really care about their community? This game's a joke, nobody really gives a fish about you, your account or the amount of work you put into your game. All they really want is your money, hue huehue

#3 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:10 AM

View PostXander17, on 20 May 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

I just logged in and fount around 75 pages of mails with the same content from the Admin.
I was wodnering why would i get anything like that.Also after i went in a dungeon to check how i was affected i found out that i was unable to damage the mobs.Seems like i have this issue only on one character.Havent checked all of them but im sure its the same.
ign of the character i have this issue on:ByakkoKami ; Server: Desmodeus
I really want to know if my account was hacked or if this is just some kind of mistake.I really want this fixed.
Ohh,there is also that glitch where the game crashes when you try to watch a cutscene from TerranceTerramai in the royal pallace.Black screen and crash.Fix that too.Tnx.

You can send us a ticket by Cherry Messenger :)

#4 Xander17

Xander17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:44 PM

View PostCyanlin, on 22 May 2017 - 11:10 AM, said:

You can send us a ticket by Cherry Messenger :)

I did send a ticket on may 19th.I got the automatic confirmation for it and i am still waiting for an answer and to have this random restriction removed.I would rather have your team fix this than have to wait a whole week to delete this character and make another one since i have 12/12 full character slots***. (oo;)
It's a low lvl char so it wouldn't be a loss to delete it and avoid this whole forum/ticket stuff but i had to point this out here in order do avoid this same unjustified issue from happening again to me or another player on our main characters.Please take measures.
Thank you in advance. (:])

#5 Xander17

Xander17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:15 PM

Finally got an answer on the messenger but gues what.I am unable to even submit my answer to the questions they have because i have this error.
Posted Image
SO I WILL HAVE TO ANSWER HERE AND HOPEFULLY SOMEONE FROM THE STAFF WILL SEE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Posted Image

-TIME OF THE INCIDENT: 19.05.2017 4:53 PM as stated in the mail i have received from the Admin.It says i used "hack tools" and i did not use any "hack tools".It is an unjustified restriction that pissed me off (mad) (mad) (mad)
Posted Image
-THERE IS NO SCAMMER. A SCAMMER DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO RESTRICT A CHARACTER AS FAR AS I KNOW.AND EVEN IF MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE HOW WOULD I EVEN KNOW WHO DID IT?Ohh,and if you are wondering if i gave my login information to anyone,the answer is no.

So meanwhile i will show some more proof about this probleme.Geez...i really wanted to play on this character and now i cant so i have quite a bit of free time...
Posted Image
As you can see,the practice dummy is not taking any damage.
Posted Image
And in PVE i only take damage.
Posted Image
No damage given...only taken...See that mob's hp bar?Still full even after i used "beat down".
Posted Image
Can only defend myself while waiting for someone to remove this "curse".

#6 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:35 AM

We've informed the Dragon Nest team about the problem and we are working on it

#7 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:56 AM

The in-game message is automated and not tailored to your case, it's something the Dragon Nest team will need to address properly as this is not the first user that has experienced this issue.

The restriction should be lifted after a couple days, but in addition you could also try contacting a DNM to help relay your issue.