PawHammer

• 1138 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:26 PM

View Postrikolero, on 09 June 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

What are Defensio's iframes again?

I'll just list the useful ones here, as I won't be covering pvp (it's completely out of my specs).

Tumble, First frames of fly by, Duck, Repair, Taunting blow detonation, Deus Ex Machina and Man to Man (after you are in the air absorbing current).

#23 colleeen

colleeen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 09:24 AM

hi sir pawhammer just want to ask i just find out today every time i cast TB there is no visual animation all my settings are on high, tried to check some of my sub maybe its not an isolated case but every single of them don't have this visual bug, i tried to reinstall the client for 6x already but still defensio TB problems still exist. i tried to check youtube for answers and i stumbled a year old video of this visual bug same problem upon cast of TB there is damage but no explosion. (sob)

#24 DracoFalco

DracoFalco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:09 AM

View Postcolleeen, on 10 June 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

hi sir pawhammer just want to ask i just find out today every time i cast TB there is no visual animation all my settings are on high, tried to check some of my sub maybe its not an isolated case but every single of them don't have this visual bug, i tried to reinstall the client for 6x already but still defensio TB problems still exist. i tried to check youtube for answers and i stumbled a year old video of this visual bug same problem upon cast of TB there is damage but no explosion. (sob)

What do you mean no visual animation? Did you miss the right click after TB to detonate the explosion?

#25 colleeen

colleeen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:09 AM

View PostDracoFalco, on 11 June 2017 - 02:09 AM, said:

What do you mean no visual animation? Did you miss the right click after TB to detonate the explosion?
i mean there is no visual animation of the explosion but damage is there only the explosion is missing

#26 DracoFalco

DracoFalco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:47 AM

View Postcolleeen, on 11 June 2017 - 04:09 AM, said:

i mean there is no visual animation of the explosion but damage is there only the explosion is missing
Did you right click? After using taunting blow.

There should be damage for:
1) hitting target with taunting blow (1 hit)
2) three explosions (3 hits total)
Do you have all these?

If you have all these hits, then maybe its just the visual problem. Do you use any mods? They can possibly remove the visual effects of the explosions.

Edited by DracoFalco, 12 June 2017 - 05:54 AM.

#27 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1138 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:16 AM

View Postcolleeen, on 10 June 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

Buggy stuff.

I have noticed that, sometimes, the visual effect for taunting blow's explosion does not show. It happens mostly in pvp but the causes are unknown to me. It does not hinder the functionality of taunting blow at all, however, and if this bug happens to you constantly, you can just use the hitmarkers as confirmation to perform the double explosion.

#28 ChiefTheDOG

ChiefTheDOG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:03 PM

same visual bug goes with my defensio also  tho i see there are 3 hits he only thing is missing is the explosion visual effect

#29 colleeen

colleeen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:47 PM

View PostDracoFalco, on 12 June 2017 - 05:47 AM, said:

Did you right click? After using taunting blow.

There should be damage for:
1) hitting target with taunting blow (1 hit)
2) three explosions (3 hits total)
Do you have all these?

If you have all these hits, then maybe its just the visual problem. Do you use any mods? They can possibly remove the visual effects of the explosions.
sad to say yes only the visual animation is missing

View PostPawHammer, on 12 June 2017 - 09:16 AM, said:

I have noticed that, sometimes, the visual effect for taunting blow's explosion does not show. It happens mostly in pvp but the causes are unknown to me. It does not hinder the functionality of taunting blow at all, however, and if this bug happens to you constantly, you can just use the hitmarkers as confirmation to perform the double explosion.
ill try to do that, but still super cool explosion ull be missed

View PostChiefTheDOG, on 12 June 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

same visual bug goes with my defensio also  tho i see there are 3 hits he only thing is missing is the explosion visual effect
same problem here, i find defensio quite refreshing i can switch as support tank to fully offensive if the party needed some extra hands to finish the run quickly

#30 colleeen

colleeen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:50 PM

Thanks to all replies, i can still live with it ill just w8 maybe they will fix it on the next patch

#31 colleeen

colleeen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

View PostChiefTheDOG, on 12 June 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

im not sure maybe there is something to so with ping, how high your ping mine stays relatively high around 340 to 400

#32 PhantomPunch

PhantomPunch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:06 AM

Hi,
I'm new so can i also use this skill build for lvling?

#33 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1138 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:50 PM

There's more than one skill build on the thread, but sure, you may use any build to level up, as mobs die in one hit anyway.