10 replies to this topic

#1 Amphilyon

Amphilyon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:41 AM

Hey

i was playing this game likes 5 years ago on SEA and thers multiple of players and guilds, the cap was 40 :) and im tried to restart this a bit of playing on EU servers likes 1,5 years ago, but i stopped fast cuz didnt saw any ppl to play with, or dungeon exp :)

now im installed this game likes 2 days ago (ahhh nostalgia ^^), and Tried EU again, and srsly i didnt see many ppl, the cities was almost empty, sometimes a one or two guys runs somewhere or stays and fast dissapear, and still i didnt see any ppl near the gates entrance, especially in Saint Haven, where in my mind, should be a lot of ppl around...

can u really trully tell me, does this game are just dead, and only hardcore old players stays there ? cuz if i cant to play with any1, or find a friendly maybe Polish ( yes im Polish guys) players or guild, then it will be just hard and booring for just solo-yolo in a mmo game, because im feels its dead for me...

maybe its my low lvl ? and dats why i didnt saw almost any ppl around or speaking, im 42lvl swordmaster (first time im tried this class, last was always bowmaster-sniper :)) so i just wonders about keep playing it, or its just a WASTE of time DEAD game ?? :\

PS: im really wanna play this with funn and others, (not mean only high lvl's, but even a low lvl new noobs like me)

#2 DeathRayFear

DeathRayFear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3462 posts
  • I'm being held against
  • my will by RΛZΞR

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:18 AM

Come to SEA we have plenty of people here

Edited by DeathRayFear, 25 May 2017 - 11:21 AM.

#3 Garayaa

Garayaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:05 PM

Hi,
EU server still have many people, but if u play in hours when most people are in school or work, it may feel a little bit empty. Try about 17-20. Also try to log into discord dneu server, we (polish guild) have our discord too, apply to us in game^^ (CzarneOwce)

#4 Amphilyon

Amphilyon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:57 PM

im just wonder...

here on forum, general discussion: 300+ topic's vs SEA over 36,000 topic's, and when im joined for the general discussion on SEA forum, i saw many replies\topics from just TODAY, and eventually last day, so im really wonders, didnt the SEA servers are for example 3x more populated or even bigger ?

PS: czarne owce to nie była stara Gildia od SueHolling ? w której grałem wiele lat temu, i byłem całkiem niezłym BM-S :P

#5 Garayaa

Garayaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

Players use discord, that's why forum is pretty dead (u can check discord ID on forum topic).

Nope, nie jesteśmy tymi owcami, jesteśmy zupełnie inną gildią.

#6 DiscoPanda

DiscoPanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Xhairo
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Shufflers

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:56 PM

If I'm not wrong, didn't they end up merging the servers in SEA?

#7 ChiefTheDOG

ChiefTheDOG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:47 AM

well i am new to this game also but i am right now on and i kinda see many players around

#8 Jina

Jina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Teinia
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DragonReign

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:22 AM

The game is not dead. It's doing even well after the huge crash that happen to it. Sometimes it may feel empty but it's still going strong. I recommend joining the DN EU discord. Lots of people there if you need to buy, trade, find parties or many more. The forum here kinda sucks so we stick more to discord.

#9 darkknght

darkknght

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:10 AM

don't join if you are trying to start all over again, you would be boarding a sinking ship.
There are 2 good action mmos coming out, not sure if I am allowed to post the names here.
The 2 new games cant get released fast enough after that I hope DN suffers a quick death or gets a new publisher that understands customer service.
Posted Image

#10 Jina

Jina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Teinia
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DragonReign

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:58 PM

Nah. I am pretty new to the game and somehow managed. It's all about what people you play with. If you find friends that are willing to help you or a nice guild then it would be easier for you.
The two new games that you talk about ring a bell in my head. Most of them end up the same, boring after a while. Too easy and Grindy. No fun at all.
I rather have CC dropping us down the drain and someone else pick us up that actually can do the job of a publisher.

#11 OverDoseD

OverDoseD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • OverDoseD
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted Today, 07:16 AM

No.