Guardian With Decent Stats Looking For Rudn Hc 8 Man Party (Closed)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DazzWP

DazzWP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2594 posts
  • xDazzWP
  • DN, Springwood
  • Loaded

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

Hi guys,

I am looking for a serious party to attempt RUDN Hardcore 8 man. I have Guardian as my main and would like to use this char to join the party. Please find my current town stats below:

With Defensive Gears (High Vit Necklace/Earrings, Jades, High Pdef/Mdef/HP Chaos Heraldy)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

With Offensive Gears (IDNL Neck, Abyss Earrings, Jades, Phy/Mag Att/FD Chaos Heraldy)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

If my stats above is acceptable for your team, please read below for summary of my information:

Experience in raids
Started as paladin, I mainly focused on cleric job since 24 cap, and have experience in clearing all the raids up to Lv60 cap (SDN, GDN, DDN) as a tanker/support role. Cleared SDN and GDN back then by using Crusader however changed to Guardian due to the proficiency of Guardian Force for DDN and remain until now.

I quitted in late Lv60 cap because friends were quitting and felt DN is boring, until I came back 2 months ago to give it a try again. Currently I am able to clear IDN HC and RUDN Normal regularly with Guardian, Saint and Crusader.

Gameplay skills as a Guardian in raids
I am an experienced cleric player therefore I am very familiar in using Guardian in any nests/raids and is able to understand the role as a main tank. I am also familiar with DN's mechanics and is able to use iframe to dodge most of incoming attacks on time (I do aware some attacks penetrates iframe), and also can identify which type of incoming attacks are blockable.

Understanding of Rune Dragon Nest mechanics (updated 8 June 2017)
I am familiar with Normal mode mechanics, including Magic Circle in Stage 4 and dodging the pizza mechanics in Stage 3 without using Divine Avatar (moving to the right spot).

Updated 8 June 2017: Joined a couple of RUDN HC runs as a stand-in player and currently have experience until Dragon Stage HP x8 (and survived until 8x too).

Other notable information
I am confident that I am a quick learner in raids because of my experience in playing DN. I returned to play DN 2 months ago and now I am able to clear IDN HC regularly with decent party after learning the mechanics.

I also having a PC with very good spec for the game and my internet connection is always stable.

My preference and availability
I would prefer to join a team as follows:

1) Mainly communicate in English or Chinese.
2) Committed and enthusiastic towards clearing RUDN HC.
3) Willing to teach, share information etc.

I am usually available to run during:

Monday-Thursday: 9:00pm to 12:00mn (GMT+8)
Friday or next day Public Holiday: 9:00pm to late night/early morning (GMT+8)
Saturday: 2:00pm to late night/early morning (GMT+8)
Sunday: 2:00pm to 12:00mn (GMT+8)

Basically I am a working adult, therefore this is usually the time I can play DN. The time above is subject to any other event I am going to attend in my real life so I may not available all the time for the period I listed above so prior discussion for raids schedule would be appreciated.

If you're interested in inviting me to your team, please reply here or add me / PM me in game:
xDazzWP (Guardian)
xDazzWPx (Saint)

Thank you for reading.

Regards.

Edited by DazzWP, 12 June 2017 - 01:23 AM.

#2 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 970 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 30 May 2017 - 08:00 PM

I haven't seen such a quality "LFP" post in a while. I wish more people would make posts like this and go into the details that actually matter rather than, say, post a single picture of their stats and call it a day. Keep up the good work. I can sense that you have the enthusiasm and past experience necessary to be a part of a serious team.

Edited by Riuga, 30 May 2017 - 08:01 PM.

#3 DazzWP

DazzWP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2594 posts
  • xDazzWP
  • DN, Springwood
  • Loaded

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:14 PM

View PostRiuga, on 30 May 2017 - 08:00 PM, said:

I haven't seen such a quality "LFP" post in a while. I wish more people would make posts like this and go into the details that actually matter rather than, say, post a single picture of their stats and call it a day. Keep up the good work. I can sense that you have the enthusiasm and past experience necessary to be a part of a serious team.

Thank you for your comment. Hopefully I will get invited by a good team soon. (:])

#4 DazzWP

DazzWP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2594 posts
  • xDazzWP
  • DN, Springwood
  • Loaded

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:38 PM

To provide an update, currently I have experience until 8x HP Dragon Stage (and survived until 8x too) after running a few times by joining a team as a stand-in player. Have slight improvement in my character stats as now I have epic costume weapons and Prototype accessories (was using rares in the screenshot).

#5 DazzWP

DazzWP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2594 posts
  • xDazzWP
  • DN, Springwood
  • Loaded

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:21 AM

I have found a permanent party and therefore, not anymore looking for party in here. Thanks for reading.

Posted Image