• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1330 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:32 PM

importantnotice.png (579×116)

Dear Players,

The Facebook Like Event Tier 4 Rewards have been given out, please claim them before 12 June 2359HRS before they expired. Do note some of the rewards are given in coin currency, so please choose them wisely.

Note*
The Argenta costume set is not available for Machina Class.
Geraint / Argenta Coins can be exchange in Saint Haven from NPC Merchant Ginny.

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1330 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:32 PM

Reserved.

#3 Surprised

Surprised

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1016 posts
  • Condom
  • Godly

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:47 PM

Hi;

We're lacking coins for the complete Argenta set. Would it be possible to fix this asap?

People are lacking 50  coins.

Edited by Surprised, 05 June 2017 - 03:00 PM.

#4 SonyLing

SonyLing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:47 PM

Hello,
I ran into the problem that I can't buy some of the Argenta's costume items because of the lack of coins. I need 150 coins. Will this problem be solve?

#5 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:44 PM

Surprised, on 05 June 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

Hi;

We're lacking coins for the complete Argenta set. Would it be possible to fix this asap?

People are lacking 50  coins.

Actually lacking 100, if you didn't choose the Argenta costume.

#6 Adore

Adore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:06 PM

we cant complete argenta set since the weapon coupon cost 200 each you'll end up missing 100 coins to get the final one

not counting the pouch with 50 coins since you can complete garient set without it

can we please get those extra 100 coins

EDIT: just got my missing coins thank you very much

Edited by Adore, 05 June 2017 - 06:13 PM.

#7 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:16 PM

The Dragon Nest team has credited additional rewards to your Special Storage, you can choose between 150 Argenta Coins or 2 Dragon Boxes :)

#8 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

Issue is not fully resolved yet:

So I'd like to tell a little story and if possible have it forwarded to Mantou.
The events are concerning todays event rewards and how they fished over a cute loli, aka Talasi.

The story begins with the rewards being given out and the amount of coins for the Argenta set is already too low. But Talasi logs in and sees all the options and decides to go for Argenta Weapons (Bubble Gun and Timble) and Geraint for the rest of the options. So she opens her special storage and sees the following rewards and takes them out:

Main hand: http://i.imgur.com/rijK3cK.png and http://i.imgur.com/aXa9gCh.png
Off hand: http://i.imgur.com/7bl3Ovb.png and http://i.imgur.com/gLARs4x.png

She then takes Geraint for all the other options and heads to the merchant to exchange her Argenta and Geraint coins for her new costume pieces.

But wait, she only received 100 Coins per package, how is she going to buy 2 weapon coupons for her Argenta weapons, that cost 200 each? So she doesn't buy anything, but she sees that people are complaining and that Mantou is going to give a little reimbursement, cause of missing Argenta coins.

A little later Mantou sends out extra Argenta coins to all players in the server. First pack containing 100 coins and the second containing 50 coins.

Talasi is now at 350 coins, still missing 50 to buy both weapon coupons, which she thought she could obtain by just trusting CCs reward description.

So please Mantou, send out 50 more Argenta coins to solve this issue and you will get a few carrots!

#9 panchi

panchi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:19 PM

I bought 2 argenta weapon coupons with my machina. will there be argenta weapons in the future so I could just hold on to my 2 coupons until they arrive ? :3

#10 CodeSalty

CodeSalty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:35 PM

I missclicked the rewards and got a dragon box instead of the argenta coins. I Just need 50 coins to get the sub weapon for my Archer. Is there anyway I could change the dragon box for the 50 argenta coins? Help please :c

#11 Markfio4

Markfio4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:49 AM

Is there a way to trade some coins from my character to another one in the same account? I took 200 with the wrong one :/ or i just need 100 more ...

#12 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1330 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:56 AM

Markfio4, on 06 June 2017 - 03:49 AM, said:

Is there a way to trade some coins from my character to another one in the same account? I took 200 with the wrong one :/ or i just need 100 more ...
If you redeem it on a wrong character, the DN team could help you out with the exchange.

#13 Alucard0

Alucard0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Alucard.Zero/Lucy_fer
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

I really hope that this team (Cherry Credits) will be as much helpful as Shanda was in these situations,cause this one was really messy:
-Given rewards in a very wrong way(choose between coins and items or dragon boxes,miscalculation of coins needed cause the 2 hero packs have different prices on some items argenta weapons=200 coin each/geraint=100 coin each)
-People picking wrong package of costume cause Argenta one had no class description(pick by color of the box)

Especially new players or kids would prolly messed up big time...

Have patience Lemonteaz and i hope CC is open to accept some 'by accident' exchanges.

p.s:Between all this mess,i hope you wont forget to update us with the upcoming patch update notes! xD

Edited by Alucard0, 06 June 2017 - 11:20 AM.

#14 Mixara

Mixara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:45 PM

Доброе утро)
Я столкнулась с проблемой при получении награды

#15 HaoLuu

HaoLuu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:41 PM

I got coin agenta from that event. But I changed the cos weap, so I had to use the remaining coin to buy the right kind of cos weap. So I can not have 200 coin agents to buy agenta for transformation. Can I get help changing the cos weap that was bought to 200 agenta coin ???

#16 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1368 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:02 AM

If someone has opened the wrong box or purchased the wrong weapon from the in-game merchant it is recommended to contact support by sending a ticket explaining your problem to further help you out.

Everyone should have obtained enough coins (plus some extra) in order to obtain either set completely.

#17 HaoLuu

HaoLuu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:49 AM

How can I send a ticket to CC? While I was unable to validate my phone number for my own account, because I did not receive the OTP code via text message on my phone.

#18 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1368 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:53 AM

View PostHaoLuu, on 09 June 2017 - 04:49 AM, said:

How can I send a ticket to CC? While I was unable to validate my phone number for my own account, because I did not receive the OTP code via text message on my phone.

If you view my previous post you'll noticed I have shared a link to send a support ticket (;])

#19 HaoLuu

HaoLuu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:37 AM

But they asked me to activate the phone number for the account so I could send the ticket, and that's what I was having trouble because I did not receive the OTP code to activate the account.

#20 Artur

Artur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 09:42 PM

Hello, dear developers.4 event,I chose the coins and made a big mistake.I have half armor and half Argenti Garanta.I would like to choose Argento.Developers,you might not be able to change the armor Argenti,please.If you do this then, thank you very much!!!!