[Notice] The Rune Dragon’S Greed Ends With You!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1574 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:05 PM

news-runedragon.png (580×147)

Her hunger for power has finally taken Mamon into a path that she can no longer return from. As she emerges from her greed as the Rune Dragon, all that stands in her way shall be wiped away, but not unless you have something to say about it! 

With her loyal servants protecting her, it will not be an easy task, but the path with the highest rewards never are. Check out all you need to know, along with treasures that you can pick up for a limited time only HERE

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1574 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:05 PM

Reserved.

#3 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:57 AM

View PostLemonteaz, on 07 June 2017 - 02:05 PM, said:

Posted Image

Her hunger for power has finally taken Mamon into a path that she can no longer return from. As she emerges from her greed as the Rune Dragon, all that stands in her way shall be wiped away, but not unless you have something to say about it!

With her loyal servants protecting her, it will not be an easy task, but the path with the highest rewards never are. Check out all you need to know, along with treasures that you can pick up for a limited time only HERE!

While this has already been forwarded by the quality assurance team, please take note that the new Rune Dragon Nest (8 man) has been found to be bugged where the bosses are not properly performing the mechanics, making the nest somewhat easily clear-able. Hopefully a patch can be provided soon which fixes this issue.

#4 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1369 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

View PostYamiZero, on 08 June 2017 - 05:57 AM, said:

While this has already been forwarded by the quality assurance team, please take note that the new Rune Dragon Nest (8 man) has been found to be bugged where the bosses are not properly performing the mechanics, making the nest somewhat easily clear-able. Hopefully a patch can be provided soon which fixes this issue.[/left]

And the bugged mechanics lead to HC basically being impossible to clear.

#5 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3766 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:24 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 08 June 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

And the bugged mechanics lead to HC basically being impossible to clear.
Just curious, what is the bug.

#6 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1369 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:03 AM

View PostFirePhoenix, on 08 June 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

Just curious, what is the bug.

Well there is a lot of bugs in the nest overall, we have basically no bar mechs at all.
But the one that makes HC unclearable is on third boss, last bar mech.
The boss spawns his 8 balls that give the protection buff, but if you hit them you get no buff, so you just get demolished by the explosions.

#7 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3766 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:55 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 09 June 2017 - 02:03 AM, said:

Well there is a lot of bugs in the nest overall, we have basically no bar mechs at all.
But the one that makes HC unclearable is on third boss, last bar mech.
The boss spawns his 8 balls that give the protection buff, but if you hit them you get no buff, so you just get demolished by the explosions.
I see. This is the first time I heard Rune Dragon Nest have bug like this. And the first time I see have bug which make HC raid unclearable.
Hope it fix soon. And your team can get 1st clear.

#8 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1369 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:18 AM

View PostFirePhoenix, on 09 June 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

I see. This is the first time I heard Rune Dragon Nest have bug like this. And the first time I see have bug which make HC raid unclearable.
Hope it fix soon. And your team can get 1st clear.

Small update, we just cleared the mech, by spamming force DCs at it, but we still can't clear because the dragon doesn't spawn his minions for the 30 kills, so we just chill and the time runs out.