• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HazelRhyme

HazelRhyme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:52 AM

I am trying to download the game and for some reason I can't unzip data2.cab and data3.cab. My computer just keeps telling me they are corrupted. I have tried on 7zip, winzip, and winrar with no luck unzipping the file. Does anyone have a good solution or the direct files I can just download them from?

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:50 AM

You should be able to unpack the archive folder using the programs you've mentioned above. I've personally used WinRAR to open the file "DNEUClientVer192_20170323" a short while ago. I'm not quite sure which file is currently in use and whether this has been replaced or not.

It could be the file you have downloaded had an error during the download (ex. a sudden drop in connection) and has become corrupted. I would recommend trying to re-download the file again from the official download page.

Good luck!

#3 voidc9

voidc9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:12 AM

i have the same problem,i tried downloading 'DNEUClientVer208_20171123' many many times,full and in parts and i extract the files from it but extracted files are broken....data1,data2,data3 and data4...tried with winzip,7zip,winrar,as admin and not,i always get error msg 'CRC Failed' tried on 2 PC's and one laptop,even tried downloading NA and SEA versions,same thing,both PC's run Windows 8.1 including laptop...system req shouldnt be a prob at all in this case. and also DN has never been installed even once on any of PC's and laptop i use,so is there any fix or idea how to fix it? or could just someone upload already done setup files or something idk...

#4 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6371 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:39 AM

CRC Failed is often due to incomplete download. is your internet connection breaking up when you try to download the client?

Maybe you can try using download managers to help out in your downloading~

#5 svetais

svetais

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:25 PM

same happened here 3 times used diffrent download manager and just downloaded sea version but it couldnt patch.just guys fix it already got bored downloading 8gb file 4 times

#6 maarco

maarco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:46 PM

I'm having the same issue, and Iv'e already downloaded twice the file.