• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 LaserCucumber

LaserCucumber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:28 PM

Hi all, I have some queries regarding gear as I was away from DN for quite some time and started to play back a couple of days ago.

- Is there some cheaper way to enhance rudn set? Like eg +12 on epic theano then evo it and transfer?   Is it allowed to transfer from level 93 epic to rudn set?
- What are the penalties?
- What materials are required for the rudn equipment enhancement?
- If I enhance straight away on rudn set without jelly, is there a chance that it might break after +6?
- I know for armors, rudn is definitely better than evo obsession. But what about the weapon? Because
  for evo obsession, I am pretty sure that I could make it +12. But for rudn weapon, I am not sure as I do   not have enough information on it.
- What is the best and cheapest way to enhance rudn set to +10 or +12?

Thanks in advance!

#2 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3703 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:34 PM

View PostLaserCucumber, on 12 June 2017 - 10:28 PM, said:

Hi all, I have some queries regarding gear as I was away from DN for quite some time and started to play back a couple of days ago.

- Is there some cheaper way to enhance rudn set? Like eg +12 on epic theano then evo it and transfer?   Is it allowed to transfer from level 93 epic to rudn set?
The method described is the preferred method to transfer. Enhancing unique gear has low success chance so save the gold and transfer
- What are the penalties?
If epic 93 into unique 93, -1 or 2 not sure, but the way you do it, no penalty.
- What materials are required for the rudn equipment enhancement?
High Grade Essence of Life and Garnet; ref here: https://spacem.githu...ne-Dragon-Charm
- If I enhance straight away on rudn set without jelly, is there a chance that it might break after +6?
Yes, for all equipment too.
- I know for armors, rudn is definitely better than evo obsession. But what about the weapon? Because for evo obsession, I am pretty sure that I could make it +12. But for rudn weapon, I am not sure as I do not have enough information on it.
Refer link above. Short answer, very much stronger
- What is the best and cheapest way to enhance rudn set to +10 or +12?
The first point above

Thanks in advance!

Answers in red above

Edit: Actually... the evo cost is as shown below:
Posted Image

I'll let you decide if it's worth as it depends on the level of refine desired.

Edited by Xenocho, 12 June 2017 - 11:55 PM.

#3 LaserCucumber

LaserCucumber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:58 AM

Thanks for the explanation. I did a comparison on gearsim, a +6 rudn kabala is almost equivalence with +12 obsession evo kabala from the raw mdmg, not to mention the extra stats on rudn. However, may I know if it is -1 or -2 if I transfer enhancement from epic 93 to unique 93?

Also, for jade enhancement right, did anybody actually used the jellies? Because I realized from +10 to +11, it requires 64 jellies which is kinda a lot.

#4 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3703 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:21 AM

View PostLaserCucumber, on 13 June 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

Thanks for the explanation. I did a comparison on gearsim, a +6 rudn kabala is almost equivalence with +12 obsession evo kabala from the raw mdmg, not to mention the extra stats on rudn. However, may I know if it is -1 or -2 if I transfer enhancement from epic 93 to unique 93?

Also, for jade enhancement right, did anybody actually used the jellies? Because I realized from +10 to +11, it requires 64 jellies which is kinda a lot.

I can't confirm the value even if you asked twice as there is no info on simulators for that, and I do not have the items in hand to try it out. If you browse the forum and use the search function, you most likely will be able to get an answer with the right keywords.

Are you sure its 64? The jelly costs are 30 30 50 50 100 at the final levels. Again, you will need to compare the cost vs chance. A chance of 30% (+7% from hot spring) should succeed in 4 attempts but RNG can be a pain sometimes. Sometimes you succeed in 1 click, sometimes you fail even after 5 clicks. I would usually use jellies for the last 3 ones but that depends on the market value of materials again.

Edit:
I stand corrected on 'more difficult to enhance for unique.' I've compiled the chance and item cost of enhancement below:
Posted Image

It appears that going for high enhancement rates, it may be favourable to transfer, while if not aiming for such, self enhance should be fine.

Edited by Xenocho, 13 June 2017 - 08:33 AM.

#5 atom100

atom100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:25 AM

View PostLaserCucumber, on 13 June 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

from 93A to 93S -2 penalty , from lv90 E NM to 93S  -1  penalty , not sure about other 90S since i'm only recently aware of this.

#6 LaserCucumber

LaserCucumber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:01 AM

Cool thanks so much! But may I know what are the minimum stats for rudn normal? Or whichever it is which give the rudn wraths. My current town stat as a BD is 163k pattk, 55% crit, 30+% dark (Sorry I can't remember but it is around there) and 2m hp. Does it suffice?

#7 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3703 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:07 AM

View PostLaserCucumber, on 13 June 2017 - 10:01 AM, said:

Cool thanks so much! But may I know what are the minimum stats for rudn normal? Or whichever it is which give the rudn wraths. My current town stat as a BD is 163k pattk, 55% crit, 30+% dark (Sorry I can't remember but it is around there) and 2m hp. Does it suffice?
Because Rune Dragon Norm 8 man does not have a time limit, there is no minimum stats required. Low gears = low DPS = slower runs, but it can definitely be cleared as long as mechs can be handled properly.

Rune Dragon Norm only has a total HP from all boss of 116b. That is similar to IDN HC Stage 1. I don't think a lot of gear is required in terms of DPS. It's okay to take around 20 minutes to clear the entire thing with proper party lineups imo. The loot is worth a lot more than those you get in the 4 man nest.

But for your case, unless you can keep up the Breeze Call buff for more crit, I'd recommend pushing that higher for more stable DPS.

#8 Jskidz

Jskidz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:43 AM

transfer penalty can be avoid if u do 90S to 93A, if u want to get easy +13, can get a 90A +13 from TH, transfer to coma and evolve it, then transfer to 93A and evolve again, then transfer to rune.

Edited by Jskidz, 13 June 2017 - 10:43 AM.

#9 atom100

atom100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

View PostJskidz, on 13 June 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

transfer penalty can be avoid if u do 90S to 93A, if u want to get easy +13, can get a 90A +13 from TH, transfer to coma and evolve it, then transfer to 93A and evolve again, then transfer to rune.
that's what i'm doing before but if you want to save cost you can directly transfer 90S enhancement to 93S , it will save a lot of spera.

#10 Jskidz

Jskidz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:06 AM

View Postatom100, on 13 June 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

that's what i'm doing before but if you want to save cost you can directly transfer 90S enhancement to 93S , it will save a lot of spera.

But you lose enhancement lvl from that. It is really depend though because some people obsessed with the +13 (:D) (Btw, spera price is dropping for some reason).

#11 Alky

Alky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Jilmon
  • DN, Greenwood
  • TheLegacy

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:01 PM

View PostJskidz, on 13 June 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

But you lose enhancement lvl from that. It is really depend though because some people obsessed with the +13 br=

its because of Dragon Hunting. They drop spera, evol theano hammer frags, garnets, sup diamonds, obsse theano epic, etc, Remember to take advantage of the event, they don't last forever XD

#12 LaserCucumber

LaserCucumber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Thanks all, really appreciated your helps! I got full set of +12 level 93 epic from the enhancement rate up event. I will work on the spera now, cheers!