MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:40 AM

I've played DN since 40 cap until early 60 cap and then took a long hiatus until 90 cap and been able to catch up with any dragon raid within the lv cap. Because my current team no longer aim further to clear RuDN HC, thus I'm looking for a new permanent team (I'm still doing IDN HC weekly with my current team, so don't get me wrong, I'm not a quiter). Loyalty and Friendship are always my keys of life. Ain't no trouble can bring me down, I always look up ahead for any challenge.
I am fully exp in RuDN norm ofc and already packed with knowledge for RUDN HC, only need few more exp to learn quickly and steadily.

If you want to check out my gameplay, pls refer to below link for some vids I recorded myself. I'm confident to be one of the best SH with decent skills and knowledge with my class.
https://www.youtube....WuZ-u37nMA8fOYw
Best dps achieved in IDN HC (whole run, no ice crystal hack): 90m
50b golem dps test (10 golems-no ROB, no additional buff): 139m
Current stat and still climbing:
Posted Image

with self-buffs+ROB:
Posted Image

The kind of team I'm looking for:
  • Always be optimistic
  • Can communicate well in English; prefer having voice chat
  • Having great enthusiasm towards clearing RuDN HC
  • Never forget to have fun, even in the worst case. However multiple repeats of mistakes still deserve some punishment. It's fun doesn't mean it's a joke.
  • With members who always think for the whole team
Available time: (GMT+8)
Mon-Fri: 9 PM to 1 AM
Sat: 3 PM to 1 AM
Sun: whole day
* subject to other events happen in real-life. But be assure that DN still have high priority, especially when it's my permanent team, my friends. Surprising events won't occur often enough to have any negative effect.

If you're interested in inviting me to your team, please reply here or add me / PM me in game:
RosaliaNg
gmail/facebook: daitran2093@gmail.com

Edited by MooNvStaR, 03 July 2017 - 09:12 AM.

#2 MooNvStaR

MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:00 AM

bump