6 replies to this topic

#1 Nihilism

Nihilism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:17 PM

How do you get Goddess's medals other than the combo feats and fighting in the Colosseum?
Are there any ways to get the medals faster? such as afishing in the practice combo?

PS: I afk'ed in the practice combo checked the ftg consume for medals but still didn't get a single medal am I doing something wrong? o.O

#2 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5963 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:22 PM

Combo practice doesnt give any medals afaik... Another way is maybe farming pvp ghoul mode achievements?

#3 Nihilism

Nihilism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:23 PM

View PostxEquation, on 13 June 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

Combo practice doesnt give any medals afaik... Another way is maybe farming pvp ghoul mode achievements?
Ohh I see looks like I was given false info

#4 hiram1

hiram1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:53 PM

Well that is not entirely true, there is a feat that gives you a lot of medals by achieving a thousand hits, so most people go with a sorceress ( i guess the "bug" its still there) and they just wait until the sorceress hit a thousand hits.

#5 JimRiyo

JimRiyo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2249 posts
  • GW/WW/BW
  • HW/SW

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:09 AM

View PostNihilism, on 13 June 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

How do you get Goddess's medals other than the combo feats and fighting in the Colosseum?
Are there any ways to get the medals faster? such as afishing in the practice combo?

Other than the 999 combo feats, there aren't really any other good sources of farming Goddess's Medals that don't involve fighting. Only place I know are X-hit rooms, where people just stand by and gradually earn some medals, but I think it's a waste of time.

IMO, my best bet are at Respawn Mission Rooms, where you can earn about around 30 medals more or less per game, depending on your performance. A full 8v8 Respawn game, come and go, usually takes around 10-15 mins (20 min time limit per game), so you may get around 100 medals an hour more or less.

These are just my estimates though, since I usually play at Respawn most of the time when I do PvP. (tense)

Edited by JimRiyo, 14 June 2017 - 06:10 AM.

#6 Kurizumari

Kurizumari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • BabyKuri / BabyDara
  • DN, Springwood
  • Veteran

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:21 PM

View PostNihilism, on 13 June 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

PS: I afk'ed in the practice combo checked the ftg consume for medals but still didn't get a single medal am I doing something wrong? o.O

Do you know about the KOF Achievement reward?

Press L > Colosseum > KOF Mode
You can earn more than 1000 medals if you clear all of the achievements.

Complete 3 of KOF played: 3
Complete 10 of KOF played: 10
Complete 100 of KOF played: 100
Complete 300 of KOF played: 300

Complete winning 1 of KOF: 1
Complete winning 10 of KOF: 10
Complete winning 50 of KOF: 50
Complete winning 100 of KOF: 100

Complete 1 of kills in KOF: 1
Complete 10 of kills in KOF: 10
Complete 100 of kills in KOF: 50
Complete 300 of kills in KOF: 200

TOTAL: 835

Spoiler

It's quite easy to clear.

First, find a friend who can help you or if you have 2 PC/laptops, you can do this by yourself.  
It's best to use a lowbie naked character with 0 Win/Lose as your punching bag (at least lv 10).

Then create a room with the following specifications:

Mode: KOF
Size: 2
COMPENSATION OFF (for 1-hit kill)
RANDOM TEAM (so you don't have to choose the player name at the start of each round)
NO PASSWORD (you won't earn medal if you put a password).

Posted Image

Each round only lasts for ~20 seconds depending on how fast you load / click [Close Game].
Also make sure to use the Medal Bonus Combined Skill.

Posted Image

You can use your Win/Lose record (or your opponent's) to track your progress.
You don't have to do all 300 rounds in one seating. It is highly advise to do ~50 rounds per day to fully utilize the Medal Bonus skill (can only get +1 medal 10 times each day).

Hope this helps! Happy medal farming! (;])

#7 Legacy0fDISCORD

Legacy0fDISCORD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:51 PM

View Posthiram1, on 13 June 2017 - 08:53 PM, said:

Well that is not entirely true, there is a feat that gives you a lot of medals by achieving a thousand hits, so most people go with a sorceress ( i guess the "bug" its still there) and they just wait until the sorceress hit a thousand hits.

AFK-ED Mod or farming hits/fishing for Goddess Medals can't be possible!

1000 Hits by Debugging the Sorceress Critical hit.