• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 angeloramos0

angeloramos0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:13 AM

Hi everyone. Aside from setting the graphics and texture quality to low and the invisible effect to invisible, how do you fix your settings to obtain a smooth gameplay in group pvp (esp. with 16 players?) the highest i could get was around 40fps and drops to 15-20fps when many players are seen on thr screen. my laptop specs are:

6th gen intel i5 processor
gtx 960m
4gb ram

and i believe these are more than enough to run DN smoothly. any help? thank you. :D

EDIT: the same goes for PVE players out there, how do you adjust your settings to run a smooth gameplay especially during 8-man raid?

Edited by angeloramos0, 14 June 2017 - 11:40 AM.

#2 Jskidz

Jskidz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:24 AM

To be honest, DN is a pretty bad optimise game. Setting adjustment cant help a lot. You can either get a better spec pc (although it will still have some fps drop) or use those graphic optimise mod (which is illegal in SEA DN)

Edited by Jskidz, 15 June 2017 - 11:24 AM.

#3 JollyHotdog

JollyHotdog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1643 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:57 PM

laptop specs < desktop specs

your gtx 960m is only equivalent to a 750ti on desktop though gpu is enough for this game and the i5 is probably a dual core if there a letter " U "  + the ram 4gb you need atleast 8 gb ram and 16 gb is much better on mmorpg games + powerful cpu 4 core above

so 1st thing you need to do is upgrade your ram

Edited by JollyHotdog, 15 June 2017 - 07:58 PM.