Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5827 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:35 AM

comparing this (regional) server to a game that is published by their own developers isnt really fair i think cuz they have full control over fixes/changes, plus those jap/kr devs tend to suck in english making it even more difficult to deal with them

#22 sngweiwei

sngweiwei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LiBrasta
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:54 AM

Xenocho, on 15 June 2017 - 12:35 AM, said:

This is a typical "DN is dying, why are you still here" post. The TS just used a fancy and polite way of discussing the issue

I'll never understand those guys who type posts in fancy and long winded ways.

#23 VerzFM

VerzFM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 548 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Ȩ̝͈̭͕̫̞͚̎̈ͫͭ͆̄͂̂̈̌͗͑̋ͬ̽̐̌́̚̚v̞͍̦͉͚̼͈̭̟͓͇͓͇̹̠ͨ͛͒ͥ̇̔͊̓ͬͪ͂ͨ̃̋ͮ̚̚͟͟i̶̴̴̲̣̪̼͓̺̦̗̤͎͉̝̬͚̺̪̘ͨ͊ͣ̌̌͑͑̉ͤ̎͂ͧ͘͡l̍ͬͭ͒́ͦ̒ͥ҉̵͈̠̟̺͈͇̭̞̲͇̀̀K̃̐̈́̄͒̇̓͂̔͂͐̈̓͐ͬ̀͏̢͙̜̫̟͇͈̯̳͖n̢͉̩̻̳̜̥͇̺̤͔̘̞̻̫̈́͆̏̌ͤ̽̽ͥ̀ͅi̵̧̢͆ͣ͌̀ͩͬ̂̈́̆̔͗͌̒̉̓͊̚͏̙͎͉̙̣̭̘̱͔ͅͅg͗̌͗͌̿ͨ̅͌̚҉̸̴̢̫̼̞͔̰͙̠h̵̪̝̟̩̹̜͚͓̭̤̠̖̆̅̂̌ͩ͌̒̅ͥ̌̑̈́̀͐́̓̈́͑̀͘t͛̌͋͊̅̃ͩ̎̽̅̾҉̸̛̺̬̲̜͎̬̺̘̤͎s̷̮̼͇͇̖͚̝̞̰̤ͣ̉̆ͨ͐̈ͦ͛ͦ̋ͩͤ̎̀͢

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:19 AM

"DN is dying" has been a meme ever since time immemorial.
The game has always been in a healthy state, there's no years of neglect as the game still constantly updates, if you want closure for DN come back again after a few more years. Maybe at that time the "DN is dying" would have been a self fulling statement.
And I'll probly die first from cancer before this game does. (:D)

#24 shynnblue

shynnblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:42 AM

FirePhoenix, on 14 June 2017 - 11:55 PM, said:

Seeing world chat flood with enhancement announcement. Yes, DN SEA is dying. DN population is low.
Posted Image

well to be fair, that's a 2-hour event and doesn't really reflect the day to day activity of the game lol.

polize, on 14 June 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

I'll make a controversial question,
Why you guys even here despite the game status?
No other games that offer same experiences?
Perhaps Not a fan of single player games or competitive balanced mmos?
Does it really worth to spent every single cent and Times for the game that has been going for years with neglecting state?

Pardon me if i did ever offense you but they should've closed this game and make a sequel of it instead milking every single cent from the player.

I dont force you to quit or how to live your life, but sometimes i dont want to see people regret the path they're taking and ended up being depressed after the game closes before finding something that can replace it.

Actualy, there's only 2 reasons for the creation of this thread that i can think of.
1st, TS hoping to be convinced to keep playing this game.
2nd, TS hoping to convince others to quit this game.

If someone succeeds in the 1st, then TS benefits as he now finds renewed joy in playing the game. If that doesn't happen, convincing lots of people and knowing that they are going to quit the game with him would probably make things feel better too.

I mean, it is true, there's been alot of screw ups from the game management side, with events that does not consider the sustainability of and longevity of the game. There are also a ton of other games which are even worse than this, but still there are loyal players because only some very specific aspects of the game can provide a certain satisfaction to the player. Considering this, whether the game is good or bad enough for one to stay is subjective to a considerable extent.

I think instead of asking why everyone doesn't quit the game, it is way more useful to make individual threads about the areas of the game you think is faulty, why you think so and suggestions to improve it. I myself have made some suggestions and complains and i can see that as long as they are reasonable the game management side do take notice and try to improve on the situation.

However, if your decision has been set to leave the game, that is perfectly fine too, everyone got to quit a game at some point in time. just don't see the point of bashing the game before leaving and trying to justify that that was a right decision.

#25 StefSan

StefSan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • NasagiChan
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:49 AM

xEquation, on 15 June 2017 - 12:35 AM, said:

comparing this (regional) server to a game that is published by their own developers isnt really fair i think cuz they have full control over fixes/changes, plus those jap/kr devs tend to suck in english making it even more difficult to deal with them

I am still wondering why CC vs ED has it harder to fix a bug

while Hangame Vs ED has it easy, to fix bugs

Not sure if Hangame is involved into the Game DevKits and things...
But for me.. Hangame does a way better service (for me.. and in my opinion)

Btw.. their Cash Items are way more expensive than in SEA + some items can't be get w/o using Cash
But the balancing between Fair InGame Events which are worth doing + giving good rewards and Cash Events is better. (imo) :>

But DN is still the only game which has this kind of gameplay..so it won't die ofc

#26 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5827 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:14 AM

StefSan, on 15 June 2017 - 02:49 AM, said:

I am still wondering why CC vs ED has it harder to fix a bug

while Hangame Vs ED has it easy, to fix bugs

Not sure if Hangame is involved into the Game DevKits and things...
But for me.. Hangame does a way better service (for me.. and in my opinion)

Btw.. their Cash Items are way more expensive than in SEA + some items can't be get w/o using Cash
But the balancing between Fair InGame Events which are worth doing + giving good rewards and Cash Events is better. (imo) :>

But DN is still the only game which has this kind of gameplay..so it won't die ofc

it could be language barrier, or maybe they see CC as someone insignificant compared to a big name like hangame (are they?)

#27 Veritas

Veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10146 posts
  • Veri/Timortis/VerumEques
  • DN, Westwood
  • That's a story for another day.

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:44 PM

So... Where do I start?

I'll start with the opening questions:
Spoiler
And... Is DN dying? Here's my opinion:
Spoiler

#28 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:28 AM

View PostVeritas, on 15 June 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

So... After speaking to Death, yes, DN is dying, as well as everything. How long before DN is dead, I dunno. I think it can be measured in days. Please note that it can range from 0 days to (2^31 - 1) days.

On the current state? It's more like... Ill. Now where do I start? (Again)

So... I've conducted a brief investigation. Guess what? Prairie Town, Mana Ridge, Calderock Village, and Lotus Marsh are all but deserted. Meaning, I can see only a few new players, and even then I doubt that they're truly new.

In short, the population is dwindling. Not to mention the flaws of the government system of the community.

And one more thing. Ever noticed that in the recent major patch, there're absolutely no new contents, aside from cash shop contents?

I am sorry but I have to disagree with this.

The towns you mentioned are deserted as there is actually no reason to stay on those towns. These are but leveling towns that you go through while, well, leveling up.

Saint haven is the best place to stay when you reach cap primarily because of accessibility. There are no portals to Nests and DQs on the towns you mentioned, aside from Calderock Village going to Minotaur nest. Additionally, you will eventually come back to Saint Haven around level 60 or 70. Why would you stay in those towns? What would you do in those towns?

View PostVeritas, on 15 June 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

And one more thing. Ever noticed that in the recent major patch, there're absolutely no new contents, aside from cash shop contents?

Haven't there been similar cases before? Where in we only got a filler patch in preparation of a major, major (yeah, double major) patch?

Edited by Nvin, 16 June 2017 - 05:30 AM.

#29 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5827 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

Ppl seem to forget dn is different from other mmo that most contents are only available at max lvl, and lvling is just too fast now

#30 Veritas

Veritas

• Members
  • 10146 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:59 PM

Nvin, on 16 June 2017 - 05:28 AM, said:

I am sorry but I have to disagree with this.

The towns you mentioned are deserted as there is actually no reason to stay on those towns. These are but leveling towns that you go through while, well, leveling up.
That's why I choose to investigate in those areas.

Well, I continued my investigation in some areas in Saint Haven CH. 1. And... Don't worry, GTS is still relatively full, although I can notice a decline and now there's another set of crowd before the Gates of Darkness, probably meaning that part of the GTS crowd moved there.

Although to be fair, I'm sure this is just a mindless conjecture, and to truly know the situation of DN community, I think one should ask CC how many accounts are created per day, traffic, etc. and create a graph out of the data gathered.

Nvin, on 16 June 2017 - 05:28 AM, said:

Haven't there been similar cases before? Where in we only got a filler patch in preparation of a major, major (yeah, double major) patch?
Which one(s)? I don't remember.

#31 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

Veritas, on 16 June 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

Which one(s)? I don't remember.

like this one November 2016 Patch

#32 Veritas

Veritas

• Members
  • 10146 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:49 AM

Nvin, on 16 June 2017 - 09:40 PM, said:

like this one November 2016 Patch
It's 14 days after a major patch, and 14 days before the next major patch. Such patches are relatively common. Usually it contains bug fixes.

What I'm talking about is about such filler patches taking place when it's supposed to be major patches. Sorry for the lack of clarification.

#33 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3652 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:19 PM

View PostVeritas, on 17 June 2017 - 10:49 AM, said:

It's 14 days after a major patch, and 14 days before the next major patch. Such patches are relatively common. Usually it contains bug fixes.

What I'm talking about is about such filler patches taking place when it's supposed to be major patches. Sorry for the lack of clarification.
Filter content patch is pretty common in the past
http://forum.cherryc...leted-on-2-aug/
http://forum.cherryc...leted-on-2-mar/
http://forum.cherryc...eted-on-29-mar/
http://forum.cherryc...eted-on-25-aug/
http://forum.cherryc...eted-on-23-jun/
http://forum.cherryc...eted-on-19-may/
http://forum.cherryc...eted-on-24-mar/
http://forum.cherryc...eted-on-04-nov/

#34 ElTigre

ElTigre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:18 PM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 14 June 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

Flyff PH (my personal favorite), Rakion

These two MMORPG introduced me to gaming life in elementary days. I didnt start with counterstrike or dota but immediately an online role playing game with just renting computers in shops. Reminds me of how hard controlling the view with your mouse is on rakion when i first tried it.

The thing with Dragon Nest is that its somehow a combination of Rakion and FLYFF (although theres no flying thing.. but i really hope in the future theyll add that). Rakion in a way that the not the typical click target click skills genre of game and also by flyff with its kawaii characters and fashions. These two games somehow died because of one of the many reasons like in FLYFF, overpowered character Billposter with 1hit KO Asal (yes I believe that character is the top reason lol) and in Rakion which plenty of cheats had been able to enter game. In Dragon Nest, somehow those two reasons are not yet a concern with the developers trying very hard to balance all characters, and no cheats as far as i know managed to enter the game.

I really hope this game would last atleast like FLYFFPH though for 10yrs. Come on developers, we know you can somehow manage to pull a new improvements to the game. I'll just keep on watching on a distance or maybe play once a week in ladder (even thw ladder is boring now with many afk players tsk)

#35 Sheska

Sheska

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:28 PM

All this  debating  if  DN is  dieing or not is  meaningless since  online games never actually die  in the  first  place  (untill servers shut down ofc ),they  just shift  gradually  to some  sort  zombiefied  state as you can  describe it.This shift  is  unreversible  process and  it starts  at day  one  of every  game  ,some  games  may last  longer  some   dwwindle   very  fast  all  depends  mainly of how  much of  playerbase  game  can  pull in  at start (and  DN pulled in  quite  a lot ,hundred  of  thousands if  my memory  serves),from there devs  can  just  slow degradation down  by  making  creative  new  content and interesting  events but  it  eventually wont  stop dwindling  player base it is  ALWAYS progressing  downward thats  all there is  to it,and DN  lack  both of  those crucial   factors  at present state,it  did  lack of them  for  some time ,devs  countermesured  that  problem  by shortening  and multiplying cycles  of  gearing(insted  of gaining stats  form mainly  armors and  weapons they  shifted good  chunk  of it to talismans , jades acesories and  other nonsense) and  implementing  long term  gears aquirement  in form of genesis  stuff and epic talismans (i bet more of  such stuff  will come in the  future) to keep players invested but ,in my oopinion, all they  achived  by that  is they  made  game  incredibly grindy,and  in effect  made  whole  lot players  to quit  than to  stay.On  top of  that  problem  is mayor issue with  finansial sustainability of  game dwindling  player base  means  less  whales  to  milk off which  ofc  calls  for  making  more  op  cash items   to  actually incetice more  players  to invest in it and   when  eventually very little peaple  is left without  it they  have  to  introduce  even more op  stuff ,eventually it leads  to power creep in which one  cant  posibly play without  cash  items becouse they  incorporate   too much of  stats  boost and  that  in return  deter new  players  to even start playing  DN becouse  its   labled   pay  to win  game  at this point.Thats  how  this  vicious  circle  is  spinning making  things  dificoult  for  all free  to play  games  not  only DN.This   game  is  unique  in its   core , it had  no real  competition in its  niche for years  and  still  dont quite   have  real alternative(monster  hunter  maybe if  its  ever  gona  be published on western  market....) so its  probably have  some  time  to  live on but dont get  your  hopes  up  to get DN grate  again folks ,it will fade  to nothingness  eventually ,deal with it when it comes enjoy while it lasts .End wall of  text.

#36 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:04 PM

View PostSheska, on 17 June 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

-snip-

I hope you don't mind I re-organized the wall of text as it is a pain to read.

View PostSheska, on 17 June 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

All this  debating  if  DN is  dieing or not is  meaningless since  online games never actually die  in the  first  place  (untill servers shut down ofc ). They  just shift  gradually  to some  sort  zombiefied  state as you can describe it. This shift  is  unreversible  process and  it starts  at day  one  of every  game, some  games  may last  longer  some   dwindle   very  fast.  All  depends  mainly of how  much of playerbase [a] game can pull in at start (and  DN pulled in  quite  a lot, hundreds of  thousands if my memory serves).

From there devs can just slow degradation down by making creative new  content and interesting events. It eventually won’t stop dwindling  playerbase as it is ALWAYS progressing  downward [and] that is all there is to it.

DN lack both of those crucial factors at present state. It did lack of them for some time, [but] devs  counter-mesured  that  problem  by shortening  and multiplying cycles  of  gearing (insted  of gaining stats  form mainly  armors and  weapons they  shifted good  chunk  of it to talismans , jades acesories and  other nonsense) and  implementing  long term  gears acquirement  in form of genesis  stuff and epic talismans (I bet more of  such stuff  will come in the  future) to keep players invested. But, in my opinion, all they  achieved  by that  is they  made  game  incredibly grindy, and  in effect,  made  whole  lot players  to quit  than to  stay. On  top of  that  problem is a mayor [major?] issue with  financial sustainability of  game dwindling  playerbase  means  less  whales  to  milk off, which  ofc  calls  for  making  more  op  cash items   to  actually incetice [???] more  players  to invest in it.

Eventually very little people  is left without  it they  have  to  introduce  even more op  stuff. Eventually it leads to power creep in which one  cant  possibly play without  cash  items because they  incorporate   too much of  stats  boost and  that  in return  deter new  players  to even start playing  DN because  its   labeled   pay  to win  game  at this point.

That’s  how  this  vicious  circle  is  spinning making  things  difficult  for  all free  to play  games  not  only DN. This   game  is  unique  in its   core , it had  no real  competition in its  niche for years  and  still  dont quite   have  real alternative(monster  hunter  maybe if  its  ever  gonna  be published on western  market....) so it’s  probably have  some  time  to  live on. But, don’t get  your  hopes  up  to get DN great  again folks ,it will fade  to nothingness  eventually.

Deal with it when it comes enjoy while it lasts .End wall of  text.

And I agree with this: Deal with it when it comes enjoy while it lasts

Edited by Nvin, 17 June 2017 - 06:05 PM.

#37 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1126 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:12 PM

View PostElTigre, on 17 June 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

These two MMORPG introduced me to gaming life in elementary days. I didnt start with counterstrike or dota but immediately an online role playing game with just renting computers in shops. Reminds me of how hard controlling the view with your mouse is on rakion when i first tried it.

The thing with Dragon Nest is that its somehow a combination of Rakion and FLYFF (although theres no flying thing.. but i really hope in the future theyll add that). Rakion in a way that the not the typical click target click skills genre of game and also by flyff with its kawaii characters and fashions. These two games somehow died because of one of the many reasons like in FLYFF, overpowered character Billposter with 1hit KO Asal (yes I believe that character is the top reason lol) and in Rakion which plenty of cheats had been able to enter game. In Dragon Nest, somehow those two reasons are not yet a concern with the developers trying very hard to balance all characters, and no cheats as far as i know managed to enter the game.

I really hope this game would last atleast like FLYFFPH though for 10yrs. Come on developers, we know you can somehow manage to pull a new improvements to the game. I'll just keep on watching on a distance or maybe play once a week in ladder (even thw ladder is boring now with many afk players tsk)

I'm quite certain Flyff didn't die because of BP. Asura/Asal was pretty OP as a skill but in order to maximize its potential, you had to pour every stats you gain into INT and BP is a STR class. It hinders your PvE capabilities a lot in exchange for PvP dominance. I'm pretty sure it died because it's an outdated gave and has outlived its stay. It's just leveling up and leveling up until you reach Lvl 120 and then reset to Lvl 60 as a Master and then rinse repeat until you become a Hero. It's too grindy for f*cks sake and as you level higher, the exp you gain per monster killed is almost nonexistent unless you're willing to buy EXP boosts. It's literally hours and hours of clicking and clicking monsters till you level up. Not to mention, how normal players couldn't possibly survive in the game. You can't profit a lot from loots. The best way to earn Penya then was to buy Cash items and sell them for Penya. They made the game too easy too. Before players used to socialize with RingMasters/BillPosters/Assists for buffs. It was a great community. Now there are free buff NPCs everywhere and before you used to level your skills by constantly using it which was pretty fun for a low leveled character in Flaris/Saint Morning. Now you can max out a skill anytime you want. It was fun in its time but its style is no longer relevant in modern times.

I used to remember how awesome their Gameguard was. At my time of playing, there were no cheats present and even a simple Cheat Engine will close the game immediately. The OST was just great. I used to stay at the log-in screen just to listen to the glorious OST. I still miss it though. I occasionally play in Private Servers to relive my memories. (sob)

Edited by XxXh0lic, 17 June 2017 - 06:39 PM.

#38 Jakielyn

Jakielyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:35 PM

Isn't the State of the game also:
Wanna get strong w/out cash? Genesis Accessory = 4 months of mundane task + how many characters can you fit in. No lifer.
Spoiler
Get strong quick? Cash; No money? Farm In Real Life instead than in-game farming then dump your hard earned money to CC. Still takes months but guaranteed gears if you know what you're doing.
Spoiler
Playing it casually? Meh~ OK = ****ty gears.
Spoiler
You're gonna get strong the more you play/time passed? How long can you keep up? ¯\_(•_•?)_/¯
Friends? What are those? ¯\_(•_•?)_/¯ They'll eventually tire-out on you since you weren't gonna improve.
Or they stopped playing in too many reasons.
Spoiler

Are you a robot? Create tons of characters up to 83 then open LvUp Box until 83 then use those delicious Magnifying Glass.
Hit or miss but you're a robot anyway. And that's Farming in-game.

The time I joined was there's still decent amount of easier way getting gold.
Thru Essence of Life or Seal selling but now a days not so rewarding anymore.
But maybe I can say to my character that it's decent enough HDPS to what people likes to hear to just do... Nest.
Middle ground. OP but not OP.
Cause you know it's an unpopular class(defensio) so they don't know or won't might not acknowledged how it's gonna be effective in raids. Especially not uber-geared tier.
/rant

Already started after the end of 90 cap or Starting now? Good Luck. ╭( ≥•)b~⭐

Edited by Jakielyn, 17 June 2017 - 09:40 PM.

#39 Veritas

Veritas

• Members
  • 10146 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:49 PM

View PostFirePhoenix, on 17 June 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

Those patches at least introduced a new content or two.

In case of another misunderstanding, my point being the current game patch only has returning contents (Other than cash contents and bug fixes). Is it just me or is it really the first time it happened?

#40 OpinionGuy

OpinionGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:32 PM

Hmm, dunno how do I put these so I will start with TS's questions first instead.
My answers are in brown (coz I am brown doggy ^^)

View Postpolize, on 14 June 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

I'll make a controversial question,
Why you guys even here despite the game status?
Not quite. I am more in forum since I went hiatus in game. Just for peeking DN's condition. (:>)
Part of me still want to see this game live while my other part? To see DN's end. (:>)

No other games that offer same experiences?
No games beat DN dynamic combat system so far. However, I think Monster Hunter series are quite similar to DN's, just the movement rather restricted there. Kingdom Hearts may count as well. Just my opinion.

Perhaps Not a fan of single player games or competitive balanced mmos?
I am fan of those too. (;])

Does it really worth to spent every single cent and Times for the game that has been going for years with neglecting state?
Not worth in my case as whatever you bought in-game will just get outdated in the end regardless. Not sure about other ppl tho. Btw, I am also a non-CC Player. (:>)

I dont even know why Addison Kang still posting something about DN even though he already quit from development team.
Maybe deep in his heart, he still concerned about dn, he tried to make abit of advertisement to see if it can save or attract new player.
As it looks like someone who quit, but still keep in touch to the game. To see how it turned out later if theres a slight hope for comeback.
*I know this not a question but I do have something for this as well, so allow me*
I can related to Kang somehow. I still deeply concerned about DN after all this time. (sorry)

Well, I can't offer much constructive speech so I will just give my thought here.

We can't really do anything about in-game bugs & flaws as those are more of KR devs team side's things. As for promo and fishy events? I dunno much either as they're more at CC side and we can still rant complain about these in forum.

I dunno if language barrier is still an issue for devs team right now, getting complains / comments / feedbacks only in KR region really does hurt a lot of useful information from wider margin. And I don't really know what is in their mind anyway considered how they handle their own game.

Even tho I am more concern about DN's current state. I think I can't be much help either. (sorry)
Except leaving paw prints here and there in forums. Wonder if these will help? (:D)

Anyway, regardless DN's current, everyone can always find their reason to quit or stay, or just go hiatus.
I think at this point, it is up to everyone's choice (but choose wisely) pair with their given reason(s) by observing current state of DN and also real life priority. Some choice might be "No choice" in some case tho. Also spending $$$ in game is yet another choice. It's really up to you.

So just stick to your choice what you think best & will never regret. Good luck! (;])

Edited by OpinionGuy, 19 June 2017 - 12:54 PM.