• 122 posts
  • SnakeBiteZ
  • DN, Holywood
  • XXX

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Here's my honest answer and opionion on your topic

View Postpolize, on 14 June 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

I heard that 95 cap is coming,
but judging by the game current quality its been downgraded too much to the point bugs are common, theres alot of promo on going,and, fishy events.

- Have you played games from popular game developers such as Blizzard, Ubisoft, EA, if you are, then the current situation from what we are experiencing in DN is almost the same, there are tons of bugs, cheat and hacks on their side. DN is lucky enough to contain a few hacks, except the outside trading, the black market (GOLD 3rd party) which I don't know if they're the one controlling/handling it too (just a conspiracy) (cool)

I was here to check monthly status after recently hearing that All of my past team already quit.
Despite having tons of cash items,genesis,and perhaps latest Legendary?

- quitting the game doesn't correlate to 100% to what is happening in game, its about priority and self fulfillment. I played till cap 40 then I quit (got lazy), then returned at 2011~2016 then quit (got more priorities to handle) returned 2016 December till playing until now. Everyone has its own perspective, don't try to align theirs to yours just to justify what you are feeling right now ingame. (no)

I'll make a controversial question,
Why you guys even here despite the game status?
No other games that offer same experiences?
Perhaps Not a fan of single player games or competitive balanced mmos?
Does it really worth to spent every single cent and Times for the game that has been going for years with neglecting state?
- I've been playing different games from Blizzard, Ubisoft, EA and if I quit I quit, If i play i play, no excuses. Why are you still posting here? are you concerned or just getting justification for what you are feeling right now in DN? (:])

Pardon me if i did ever offense you but they should've closed this game and make a sequel of it instead milking every single cent from the player.

I dont force you to quit or how to live your life, but sometimes i dont want to see people regret the path they're taking and ended up being depressed after the game closes before finding something that can replace it.
Game is a hobby, but sometimes its an act of a replacement in real life issues.
- This is what I consider a toxic statement. I think you should relax and settle things that is bothering you, Seems you are getting some justification on what you are feeling right now with DN (:>)

Well i cant complain much, either way getting for different opinion is quite common these days.

I dont even know why Addison Kang still posting something about DN even though he already quit from development team.
Maybe deep in his heart, he still concerned about dn, he tried to make abit of advertisement to see if it can save or attract new player.
As it looks like someone who quit, but still keep in touch to the game. To see how it turned out later if theres a slight hope for comeback.
- I will make it simple for you to understand, its a self fulfillment move and a career path choice. (;])

#43 Ameron

Ameron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1795 posts
  • Ameron
  • DN, Westwood
  • One

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:58 AM

It's kind of CC's fault for investing on failed projects. Time and time again CC tried to produce new games, but all of them failed. If only they had focused on DN, they would have kept a very happy userbase.

#44 fourrier

fourrier

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10248 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:20 PM

View PostAmeron, on 19 June 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

It's kind of CC's fault for investing on failed projects. Time and time again CC tried to produce new games, but all of them failed. If only they had focused on DN, they would have kept a very happy userbase.
Yeah, if I compare it to the old CC, event quality has gone down.

We used to get a full set of stuff from the events :
- The first Great Arms Race + Armed & Dangerous in 40 cap gave you full manti/apoc set with possible +9/+10 weapons, which was pretty much top tier at that time. The following Greats Arm Race in 60 cap (TKN era) only gives you enough for 2-3 pieces of equipment. And TKN stuff wasn't even the top tier at that time.
- Guild all stars in 70 cap increase give enough wrath to craft 1 L weapon. After that you are given only pieces (2 wraths, 3 wrath, or just 4 wraths) in later events.

That was such a turn off.

#45 warrio90

warrio90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:12 PM

View PostRuneRocker, on 18 June 2017 - 04:28 AM, said:

"Dn is dying!" Ain't we all ? (tense)
Dn is smoking(weed), Aint't we all? (:>) (:>) (:>)

#46 DyingKid

DyingKid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:32 PM

the game is vanishing

#47 ElTigre

ElTigre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:03 PM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 17 June 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

I'm quite certain Flyff didn't die because of BP. Asura/Asal was pretty OP as a skill but in order to maximize its potential, you had to pour every stats you gain into INT and BP is a STR class. It hinders your PvE capabilities a lot in exchange for PvP dominance. I'm pretty sure it died because it's an outdated gave and has outlived its stay. It's just leveling up and leveling up until you reach Lvl 120 and then reset to Lvl 60 as a Master and then rinse repeat until you become a Hero. It's too grindy for f*cks sake and as you level higher, the exp you gain per monster killed is almost nonexistent unless you're willing to buy EXP boosts. It's literally hours and hours of clicking and clicking monsters till you level up. Not to mention, how normal players couldn't possibly survive in the game. You can't profit a lot from loots. The best way to earn Penya then was to buy Cash items and sell them for Penya. They made the game too easy too. Before players used to socialize with RingMasters/BillPosters/Assists for buffs. It was a great community. Now there are free buff NPCs everywhere and before you used to level your skills by constantly using it which was pretty fun for a low leveled character in Flaris/Saint Morning. Now you can max out a skill anytime you want. It was fun in its time but its style is no longer relevant in modern times.

I used to remember how awesome their Gameguard was. At my time of playing, there were no cheats present and even a simple Cheat Engine will close the game immediately. The OST was just great. I used to stay at the log-in screen just to listen to the glorious OST. I still miss it though. I occasionally play in Private Servers to relive my memories. (sob)

Oh yeah forgot about the leveling haha. I wasnt even able to have a reset on my character in FLYFFPH. Just manage to get my Jester a 75 penya skill. Id remember some shopmate fooled me and told me to have millions of penya so that the penya strike have that damage lol. Thats why i played FLYFFNitak and there BPs are the kings. I forgot that in PH its quite fun to play and yes the players became less because of how hard it is to level. Good thing DN is not that hard to level.

The FLYFF OST in my opinion is the best OST in any MMORPG that ive played. Specially Saint morning OST. the memories T.T I really hope Eyedentity would put all those big wings to use and not just stats... make the characters fly in new dungeons. Battling while flying :3

#48 Hanjeli

Hanjeli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3565 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ism

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:23 PM

honest confession

#49 secoscream12

secoscream12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Vaddix
  • DN, Springwood
  • Vestinel Guild (Guild Mastet)

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:15 PM

DN isnt dead until it shuts down completely guys. Community will not decide whether a game will die or not

#50 Bunbuni

Bunbuni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

This is probably one of the saddest threads in this forums. (T.T) (sob)

Most old players has been hooked to this game due to its console-like and manual-skill targeting gameplay. The seasonal in-game graphic updates (November & December) is probably the most memorable in this game which features the "Silent Night" & other christmas songs. Everytime the december patch comes, I always get the chills and goosebumps (I'd never forget this feeling). It feels so relaxing and joyful. It's really as if Lagendia is on a Christmas season  (:[)

As a 20%PVE-80%PVP player, I could say that I've seen this game to its full extent (awakening skills, spinoffs, etc). Probably one thing I would regret when this game ends is that I haven't played it with a very smooth computer. It's a waste that I'm running this game on low settings and still get sticky on PVP mission rooms and nests.

Maybe.. Maybe it's time to take as much screenshots and vids of your chars and friends. Years later, youll remember those days that you've sat on a chair neglecting all household chores just to hunt for 500g/hr through boosting (40 cap (:D) )

I've already posted my goodbye thread. It's time to post yours, maybe? But we all hope not. Best wishes to CC for DNSEA! (hat) (hat)

#51 Bunbuni

Bunbuni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:08 PM

View Postsecoscream12, on 15 July 2017 - 05:15 PM, said:

DN isnt dead until it shuts down completely guys. Community will not decide whether a game will die or not

actually, it will. no customer = no business.

#52 Someone

Someone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Ghost of the Battlefield
  • DN, Westwood
  • WarPrince

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:51 PM

As a player on 45 cap,they have more content to the game before but now they recycled everything.. in pve side I do like the system where you dodge actual, not % system probability dodge, And Comp O pvp system, like +15 weps didn't even matter on pvp and for me it was balanced goodness...thats why I play the game. But by the time of 50 cap, the class I choose is the weakest and mocked on so I transfer to Pvp side, even so I still love my only char even though many offers to used other chars, I still use THE ONLY ONE AND MY NUMBER ONE.... so on the skills getting larger and the server is getting weaker XD many bugs and errors come by and some bugs and errors are didn't even FIX AT ALL (still exist, instant Disconnection error bug) but when CC have errors, poooofffff  they work faster than flashlight pumps.

yes many players nowadys quits the game, I also quit for 5x already.. but my blood thirst for pvp is inevitable so yeah,
Pve don't even have open world senarios, etc. and most events and free item need hard specification requirements and legend one are only for CC malaCAsh  to finish, pve gaming needs are faster DPS or have better equipment, the new players wont even go dragons anymore because of "not geared properly kicks"

Lag and delays never even fix, OP and imbalance skills are not even retouch or get even worst.

free players didn't even enjoy the community because of the pve systems, and the items are hard to forge not to mention gold problems.. thats why they move to pvp, because of the mock they received on pve nest when finding party,  they get revenge when the "kick set foot" on pvp territory. Free pvp players dont have fancy CC items but they sure know to how to kick-butts.. now with server merging the lags and delay are getting worst, I assume it as the first merge kicks in, more meh meh pvp player, more runners, more coward players, more players quits the pvp mode when they lose (8 players became 2, or they all quits) yada... yada...

for me if DN ended or I quit for the 6 times, I sure don't have regrets.. Because I didn't spend any CC scums on items haha (that discipline), I promise my self  that I won't spend any single dime on mmorpg after I played Ragnarok when I was a child, even I didn't play other DN class besides my only one, its was ok, I master the class for 50-93 and it was worth it and to know what is the meaning of mastering one class to the jack of all trade user , I didn't became YTcombo sensation  and its was ok, YT celebraties have downsides anyway...

#53 polize

polize

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:59 PM

View Postsecoscream12, on 15 July 2017 - 05:15 PM, said:

It probably hold till the contract is off,

Though late reply for people who already posted to the thread i deeply grateful for giving me your reason of staying and some opinion of the Game State.

Though i didnt post any, or play the game anymore i would visit the forum occasionally to check the state.
Until their recent update of the Server Merge.
It'll came eventually and it is here.

There seems 1 year or two left before the closure but who knows it might late or sooner than expected.

Certainly i agree, if the person doesnt enjoy it anymore theres no reason staying.

Move on i guess simple as that.

#54 sngweiwei

sngweiwei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LiBrasta
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:44 PM

Bye.

Edited by sngweiwei, 15 July 2017 - 07:45 PM.