Ruined Potential (This Game Sucks Balls)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sambal

Sambal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:56 PM

Maybe im a bit late with this post (?), i have yet to see anyone complain though.
Anyway, yhis game was already unbalanced as it was before awakening, and now its even much worse. A bit of imbalance didnt bother me too much because i learned to adapt to it. its getting out of hand though (where certain classes become unbeatable) and fights are more about spamming skills.

The main culprit here is awakening.. and it surprises me that no one (atleast in dneu) complains about it. and a lot of people seem to be excited about those awakening trailers too wtf?. I tried it out and i can say that awakening is only fun in pve. Ppl are silent ingame, and everyone plays like godamn ROBOTS.

Just disable awakening in pvp, the solution is that simple. Then (real) pvpers who want to play good, actual pvp will return.

Sidenote: Pls fix the ladder/ 1:1 rank. Everything about it is just wrong.

#2 Dargunz

Dargunz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Connect

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:20 AM

You're curious about why you don't see anyone complaining about this game? Did you ever consider the possibility that people do not like to use these forums? I, for one, absolutely dislike to use these forums.

Also, there's the other part being: the people who were fed up with the game actually stopped playing. Pretty much like how I stopped being active in this game, and the only reason why I'm replying to you, right now, is 'cuz someone linked me your thread. There are a lot of people who moved on from this game, and they will only ever check once in a while to try poke to at the game for a bit to see if something improved, but usually they don't stay for long 'cuz nothing improved and things simply have gotten worse.

Just disable awakening in pvp, the solution is that simple. Then (real) pvpers who want to play good, actual pvp will return

I hope you realize that this isn't enough to revitalize this game's PvP.

#3 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:08 PM

View PostSambal, on 14 June 2017 - 10:56 PM, said:

Maybe im a bit late with this post (?), i have yet to see anyone complain though.

(...)

Ppl are silent ingame, and everyone plays like godamn ROBOTS.

Keep in mind that many of the players nowadays are also active on our Dragon Nest Discord server which you may want to come check out to join in discussions!

I've also heard today they're planning to disable the instant skills in PvP, but overall, I believe the PvP system needs a big revamp, values (such as super armor/break) need to be re-balanced and we're long due for new maps as well.

#4 Sambal

Sambal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:31 AM

Thank you for your invite but i have to decline. Wont be doing anything dn related now. I had hope for DN. realized that was a big mistake. The developers live in their own oblivious world lmao. This forum isnt that great but its workable tbh imo. Made this topic out of a bit of frustration lol. Just ignore it, or it can be deleted it if no ones gonna discuss about it/think about solutions anyway.  Play if you like it as is now.

Edited by Sambal, 16 June 2017 - 08:37 AM.

#5 Yuzel

Yuzel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:41 PM

I hope they open a new server only 40 cap where combo proper dodging and timing matters.

#6 Marial

Marial

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

Installed game, joined respawn effectively comboed enemies with my SS, no one died cuz they had one saint, ended up with almost zero mp
but full hp then random blade dancer jumped in, egelant storm then hurricane gust and 120k~ hp gone in simple 5 seconds which is only two skills, i smiled, quit game and unistalled game.

#7 TobyTakeda

TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • TobyTakeda (Saint Lv.93)
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

View PostSambal, on 14 June 2017 - 10:56 PM, said:

Maybe im a bit late with this post (?), i have yet to see anyone complain though. Anyway, yhis game was already unbalanced as it was before awakening, and now its even much worse. A bit of imbalance didnt bother me too much because i learned to adapt to it. its getting out of hand though (where certain classes become unbeatable) and fights are more about spamming skills. The main culprit here is awakening.. and it surprises me that no one (atleast in dneu) complains about it. and a lot of people seem to be excited about those awakening trailers too wtf?. I tried it out and i can say that awakening is only fun in pve. Ppl are silent ingame, and everyone plays like godamn ROBOTS. Just disable awakening in pvp, the solution is that simple. Then (real) pvpers who want to play good, actual pvp will return. Sidenote: Pls fix the ladder/ 1:1 rank. Everything about it is just wrong.

This is what the major part of the players want. Have you ever heard that the democracy is a good way to silence the minority? So the main problem of the pvp in dragon nest was that the pvp was sooooo difficult, so how to make it easier? The awekenings. I don't wanna to explayin deailed it but i say that the main problem of the awekenings is that trying to make it easyier they has make it for certain reasons more difficult. That's right that now, is very easy for newcomers to start to play pvp but for a player that is aiming to be the best is difficult. Every class needs a different fightstyle and every class, to be beaten(if the talent is the same) needs to be known well. (cool)  This cap sucks? Ye and no. In the topic "General Chatter" i said that i liked so much this cap, but was only becouse i didn't understood all the negative things about this cap. My class isn't changed that much, so, i personally like the cap 93, but... i can understand why a player that before this cap was using a class that in the awekenings has recieved the possibility to spam, could unlike how his/her class has become. For what concern the fact that there are classes unbeatable... i think that the talent can break everything and is still correct to rely on it becouse every class actually is strong(OP). (up)In the cap 95 don't needs to remove the awekenings, but to nerf some things. For example in my class i should nerf the lightning relic awekening in count every mini relic in half of a relic when use shock of relic/holy burst awk, becouse i think that isn't legit to one shot the enemy in a skill before end his evasions..(before insult me, i don't have this awk (:D)  )

View PostYuzel, on 24 June 2017 - 10:41 PM, said:

I hope they open a new server only 40 cap where combo proper dodging and timing matters.
And stay always to cap 40? I don't think that it will be a success, will be like DN Russia where the players wanna updates and are suffering 2 years in cap80. (bow)

View PostMarial, on 02 July 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

Installed game, joined respawn effectively comboed enemies with my SS, no one died cuz they had one saint, ended up with almost zero mp but full hp then random blade dancer jumped in, egelant storm then hurricane gust and 120k~ hp gone in simple 5 seconds which is only two skills, i smiled, quit game and unistalled game.
The dmg of the Shooting Star is okay, rather it's too high. The shooting star have spammable skills with big aoe and good armor break, could take summons like towers, ducks and have also the awk in alfredo. Can force the enemy to keep the distance and move continuosly with the summons in the while attacks from long distance. The blade dancer have an OP so high unlegit dmg but also the shooting star, due to her crowd control haven't got high HPs (one)