#1 JimRiyo

JimRiyo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2250 posts
  • GW/WW/BW
  • HW/SW

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:01 AM

Just a small 4000 gold scam, but even though it's only a small amount for me, but this is a thief's act, so it's unacceptable at all. I know it's risky to do gold:dnp trades as well, so i'll just accept what's coming for me too and move on (bow)

As the chat here says, he invited me to his party and traded with me, but he ran off as i set the item. and as you should see there should be a system notice that he purchased his item given to me, but there isn't.

Server: Greenwood/Westwood
Photo evidence:
Spoiler

Not gonna expect an account ban from CC, Instead I will just want the public to know.

And if the accused is reading this. You may look trustworthy, but I know how you act now. And if ever you gain the public's trust again. I hope you play and live fairly.

Posted Image

Edited by JimRiyo, 18 June 2017 - 08:02 AM.

#2 PencilNote

PencilNote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Grayasf
  • DN, Holywood
  • WaterPunch

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:46 AM

You sound like a self proclaimed martyr.

I mean, thanks for notifying the community but you know something is up when you're the victim and yet you're expecting your account to be banned. Here's my advice to the community: Just abstain from these activities and the risk should diminish.

Edited by PencilNote, 18 June 2017 - 09:47 AM.

#3 JimRiyo

JimRiyo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2250 posts
  • GW/WW/BW
  • HW/SW

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:25 PM

Just tried to express the situation as calmly as possible. Might have overdid it though. Sorry (:D)

Still, I want to settle things with him. If he doesn't cooperate, so be it...

#4 PencilNote

PencilNote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Grayasf
  • DN, Holywood
  • WaterPunch

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:37 PM

View PostJimRiyo, on 18 June 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

Just tried to express the situation as calmly as possible. Might have overdid it though. Sorry %20br=
Still, I want to settle things with him. If he doesn't cooperate, so be it...
Oh no, don't worry, your post was one of the most sensible things I've read in this forums.

I guess I'm just being an ass. Then again, I'm always like that so don't mind it too much.

Edited by PencilNote, 18 June 2017 - 12:38 PM.

#5 MonoPanda

MonoPanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Crooow
  • DN, Westwood
  • Etherials

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:18 PM

Too bad that guy passed by our guild, when we saw his name being mentioned in world chat we tried to talk to him just to clear things out but he just ignored us and quit the guild immediately after that he became a full pledged scammer

#6 FrozenCute

FrozenCute

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • 08Tanya
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Asmodeus

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:43 AM

he's well known Greenwood/Westwood