#1 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:03 AM

Cherry Credits Forums has an issue upon the first time a user logs into the forums. It will display an error, or inform users that the administrator needs to take action before they're able to view/do anything on the forums. This error passes as soon as the log-in session expires.

A work-around for this is to clear the browser cache, remove cookies, etc., or simply use another browser. Alternatively, you could wait 30-60 minutes (depending on how long it takes for the session to expire, this is unclear to me as well), and try logging in again.

#2 Verbena

Verbena

• 1010 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:09 PM

It's been happening for months, hence why my activity lowered drastically x: for me it's just waiting because often doing those clearings don't do anything, also I lose log in info for several sites I use daily and it's pretty annoying.

When this error happens, the url after reloading the forum displays a errcode=-1 at the very end

I also get reports of this site being unsafe even after whitelisting it so I can't proceed when I try to log in, or the captcha refuses to load, or the login button doesn't do anything. Even worst that this started happening to the mobile version too.