#1 GreenRulz

GreenRulz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:27 AM

Their gears are surprisingly low.
Did they use time bug?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 mousinNnR

mousinNnR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • 23380, Xyreina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:10 AM

Love this game, clear with good gears = casher gg no skill just money. Clear with bad gears, impossible bug abusers.

What are the optimal gears to clear a raid without being accused of something?

#3 HA3914

HA3914

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:41 AM

that's right , they are cleared and almost 100 min

#4 Thien

Thien

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:16 AM

they are know how to bug but they are still do it , let the GM check  if they are bugging time please ban them 14 days and wipe gear with true rule server .

#5 warrio90

warrio90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:57 AM

View PostmousinNnR, on 04 July 2017 - 05:10 AM, said:

Love this game, clear with good gears = casher gg no skill just money. Clear with bad gears, impossible bug abusers.

because the devs make dragon nest bugs more and more, rush and released so many contents for money and dont fix bugs they made
+ this rune dragon raid has many crazy hidden bugs  , just if u know how to do( some guildmates got a warning mail from cherry for abusing it)  (:>)

#6 MooNvStaR

MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:00 PM

It seems possible enough for me. Your DPS would also largely depend on how familiar you are to a nest. Imagine the time you wasted to halt and observe because you don't know the attacks & mechs well enough.
We should actually congrats them instead of directly put them into the abuse report section (clap)

#7 DooferWar

DooferWar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • DooferWar
  • DN, Holywood
  • KnightVN

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:05 PM

View PostmousinNnR, on 04 July 2017 - 05:10 AM, said:

Honestly the one who posted this is so mean.

I was still thinking Dota 2 SEA community is the only cancerous one until I saw this post. (shame))
(shame) (shame) (shame)

#8 warrio90

warrio90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:06 PM

Cherry become like : Goddamn, this game going to be truly free 2 play( our money going away) ? fuk that , we will go to fix it asap (mad) (mad) (mad)

#9 RockyRift

RockyRift

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:09 PM

this party is impossible to clear this raid in time . We actually tried stage 1-2 with better dps of this team ( 5 dps ~ 400k and 6k-7k FD , guardian 300k 5k FD ) and we took around 15 minutes . 25 minutes for stage 3-4 with this amount of damage is impossible specially they lose 2 main dps.

#10 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 970 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

It seems possible enough for me. They have a Raven, thus they have the Raid buff. As long as you have the Raid buff, it's possible even with mediocre gears. If they abused the bug, their clear time will be > 40 minutes, in which case they will receive the warning mail and Mantou or CCHelper can clarify.

As for how to not get accused of anything, it is best that you take screenshots of the clear time or even record the entire run, if possible. Granted, accusations of lack of skill due to high gear are inevitable. The only way to avoid those accusations would be to use mediocre gears. Thus, the "optimal gears" would be mediocre gears with sufficient screenshots and / or video footage.

Edited by Riuga, 04 July 2017 - 01:04 PM.

#11 mousinNnR

mousinNnR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • 23380, Xyreina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:09 PM

View Postwarrio90, on 04 July 2017 - 11:57 AM, said:

because the devs make dragon nest bugs more and more, rush and released so many contents for money and dont fix bugs they made
+ this rune dragon raid has many crazy hidden bugs  , just if u know how to do( some guildmates got a warning mail from cherry for abusing it)  (:>)

Yes, i agree with you, the game has many bugs. Im talking about the fact that no matter what to do, someone always critizise u. This is a team from VN, posted in SEA's Bug abuse section... Im not saying they didnt do the bug, but i have seen this team timeout at x5 with 1 dps dead from s3, which makes it possible to clear if all of them are alive. But i guess the fact that they cleared with those geares really bothers OP.

View PostDooferWar, on 04 July 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

Honestly the one who posted this is so mean.

I was still thinking Dota 2 SEA community is the only cancerous one until I saw this post. (shame))
(shame) (shame) (shame)

I like your post, you probably didnt even understand what i tried to say.

Edited by mousinNnR, 04 July 2017 - 01:09 PM.

#12 warrio90

warrio90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:19 PM

View PostmousinNnR, on 04 July 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

Yes, i agree with you, the game has many bugs. Im talking about the fact that no matter what to do, someone always critizise u. This is a team from VN, posted in SEA's Bug abuse section... Im not saying they didnt do the bug, but i have seen this team timeout at x5 with 1 dps dead from s3, which makes it possible to clear if all of them are alive. But i guess the fact that they cleared with those geares really bothers OP.

need full fd, they said
need full genesis, they said
and BOOM, a team without genesis and full fd cleared it, everyone must to surprise, bro (:D)
so, dragon nest truly free is not a dream??

#13 DooferWar

DooferWar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • DooferWar
  • DN, Holywood
  • KnightVN

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:56 PM

View PostmousinNnR, on 04 July 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

Actually I was referring to the TS (:>) . Should have clarified that first tho (:[)

Or am I really missing a point here? No?

#14 MasterP

MasterP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:58 PM

https://scontent.fsg...daf&oe=59CC4B7D
https://scontent.fsg...daf&oe=59CC4B7D
This is our run last week

#15 MasterP

MasterP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:00 PM

https://scontent.fsg...719&oe=5A0ADB19
This is our run last week

#16 mousinNnR

mousinNnR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • 23380, Xyreina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:21 PM

View PostDooferWar, on 04 July 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

Actually I was referring to the TS (:>) . Should have clarified that first tho (:[)

Or am I really missing a point here? No?

Thats what i thought, but u quoted my post so yea, just a misunderstanding then. ~

#17 Shune

Shune

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:13 AM

this is so dumb, why accuse these people of doing something such as a time bug? it is DN's fault for not being so mindful of their ways in the game, it is not the player's fault but the people behind managing the game.

accuse or not this post is still too dumb to even have a moderator clarify if it is time bugged or not, doesn't matter which its just that maybe you are jealous of them clearing it out without fully geared members?

its possible to clear out rudn hc without a genesis accessory, it is rather on skill not on gear, if they have proper teamwork and their teamplay is accurately performed in the nest, knows all the mechanics, they could actually finish it.

Expect the unexpected, if you are jealous try to get some gear yourself and try it with your friends, no need to even post it and somewhat make them bad in the forums by posting nonsensical accusations such as this, even if you used the statement
"Did they use time bug?" it is still somewhat pointing out accusations to them, my god why are people so jealous of others nowadays, its really annoying =_=

#18 LinhGlass

LinhGlass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:55 PM

As I know, there were a lot of cases where player with lower gear still deal much higher DPS than a player with higher gear. Like when you play Flurry, if you are highly trained to use SC and never miss the enhanced SC. Same for some Snipers with ****ty aim (:D)

And there are a lot of rich kids with high Gear that did not clear the raid is jealous with them. That's why this post was created.

Btw, congrats (clap) first team in the Vietnam server, no one expected this lol