Known Bug For 4th July 2017 Patch

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 YoongEunnie

YoongEunnie

• 133 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

Hi all,

We have been notified of the following issues and are working with the developers on resolving them asap.

1) There are certain players who are unable to create Chronicle characters (Will be fixed on 11/7/17)

2) The stats gained from the Hero Level are missing (Will be fixed on 11/7/17)

3) Missing NPC in main storyline quest (Pending fix from devs)

4) Cleric skills slow motion issue (Pending fix from devs)

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We will update this thread when we get more information from the developers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With regards to the Chronicle character creation issue, we have just gotten confirmation from the developers that it only applies to players who have been inactive for more than 1 day.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok guys, here's another update on the issues, for the Chronicle characters, the devs have fixed it so that all players will be able to create after tommorrow's patch, so please do try again.

As for the Hero level missing, it will also be resolved tomorrow.

With regards to the missing NPC for the main storyline quest, it has been reported and currently pending a fix from the devs.

Edited by YoongEunnie, 10 July 2017 - 07:59 PM.
Update as at 10/7 1847hrs

#2 12Space

12Space

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:45 PM

Hi
i want also to inform you that adventures bag(30 - slot) is missing in created chronicle only the storage bag is present..

thank you

#3 Ameron

Ameron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1795 posts
  • Ameron
  • DN, Westwood
  • One

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

I can confirm that players who created a chronicle character last season cannot make a new one this season. Spoke to 15, none of them can create. A new player can though.

Obligatory
DESTRO AND GUARD FIX OR RIOT!
DN IS DYING!

#4 inyongthegr8

inyongthegr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • McYongers, SubaruEcks
  • DN, Springwood
  • SolFuscus

Posted 04 July 2017 - 07:16 PM

Issues that needs to be addressed too:
  • Raid party bug that persists in the instance garden time of space (for example) If one of our raiders will assign a new party leader to the person who left earlier, a random party member will be assigned randomly.
Videos soon

#5 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 04 July 2017 - 07:33 PM

View Postinyongthegr8, on 04 July 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

Issues that needs to be addressed too:
  • Raid party bug that persists in the instance garden time of space (for example) If one of our raiders will assign a new party leader to the person who left earlier, a random party member will be assigned randomly.
Videos soon

It's not random. If I'm not wrong, it follows the pt list on the left of the screen instead of the one in the window. So, selecting the 2nd person in the party window will result in transferring the leader to the 2nd person on the left side of the screen instead.

#6 Jeugal

Jeugal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Jeugal
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Ambition

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:29 PM

So thats why I noticed my pattk decreased by 3k, my crit by 2% and my FD by 300.. oh boi.. FIX THIS SH!T OR RIOT.. They also didn't fix the guardian skill bug yet..

P.S Also... the weapon engraving scroll with the -10% attribute resistance has been changed to -7% and instead of a cooldown of 30secs it increased into 50secs.. WTH hue

#7 dchief

dchief

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • WolfLover
  • DN, Springwood
  • CodeHunter, Perfect

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:46 PM

View PostJeugal, on 04 July 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

P.S Also... the weapon engraving scroll with the -10% attribute resistance has been changed to -7% and instead of a cooldown of 30secs it increased into 50secs.. WTH hue

That's the pvp effect for that engraving, pve is -10% and 30s, pvp is -7% and 50s

#8 inyongthegr8

inyongthegr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • McYongers, SubaruEcks
  • DN, Springwood
  • SolFuscus

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:54 PM

View PostXenocho, on 04 July 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

It's not random. If I'm not wrong, it follows the pt list on the left of the screen instead of the one in the window. So, selecting the 2nd person in the party window will result in transferring the leader to the 2nd person on the left side of the screen instead.

I see... Is this thing already fixed?

#9 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:55 PM

View Postinyongthegr8, on 04 July 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

I see... Is this thing already fixed?

Most likely no. I'm just sharing what I know if it helps in future attempts to transfer party leader to desired member.

#10 Jeugal

Jeugal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Jeugal
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Ambition

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

View Postdchief, on 04 July 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

That's the pvp effect for that engraving, pve is -10% and 30s, pvp is -7% and 50s

ah I see.. I was in colo at that time.. thanks for the clarification..

Edited by Jeugal, 04 July 2017 - 09:04 PM.

#11 levii22

levii22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:46 PM

View Post12Space, on 04 July 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

Hi
i want also to inform you that adventures bag(30 - slot) is missing in created chronicle only the storage bag is present..

thank you

This. Now how can I get the adventurer bag now that my char is in Saint Haven. (sob)

#12 BlazingSkies

BlazingSkies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1291 posts
  • Blazenblue
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Hegemony (Springwood-Original)

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:55 AM

Hoping these bugs are fixed soon as possible.

#13 Jeugal

Jeugal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Jeugal
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Ambition

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:40 PM

They still didn't fix the bug from Hero LVL stats.. oh boi..

#14 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5963 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:51 PM

View PostJeugal, on 05 July 2017 - 05:40 PM, said:

They still didn't fix the bug from Hero LVL stats.. oh boi..

dude its just 1 day past, and u're talking like its already a month have passed

#15 Aethilius

Aethilius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Kayozaki
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:09 PM

View PostxEquation, on 05 July 2017 - 05:51 PM, said:

dude its just 1 day past, and u're talking like its already a month have passed

Some people actually do raids and require the battle stats, if you still haven't realized and only think and post one dimensional comments.

#16 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:30 PM

View PostAethilius, on 05 July 2017 - 06:09 PM, said:

Some people actually do raids and require the battle stats, if you still haven't realized and only think and post one dimensional comments.
Hero level stats does not break the character. Next day bug fixes are also not realistic.

Edited by Xenocho, 05 July 2017 - 06:30 PM.

#17 YoongEunnie

YoongEunnie

• 133 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

Updated.

#18 Aethilius

Aethilius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Kayozaki
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

View PostXenocho, on 05 July 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

Hero level stats does not break the character. Next day bug fixes are also not realistic.

Since when did I mention anything about the hero level stats being broken? Also, having a high hero level increases your FD by a substantial amount, especially if your FD is already at a high percentage gained from other sources. Deduct the FD you were supposed to earn from your hero level, and you can do the math for the rest. Not to mention the attack and critical damage that disappears as well. Those stats are important for RuDNHC, otherwise why would certain parties resort to using a certain glitch that made the timer for RuDNHC irrelevant, giving them an unfair advantage over legitimate parties? That in itself is another huge problem.

The main question is: Why do bugs appear after most patches then? Sure, bugs are unavoidable, but them popping out at this frequency with how fast the devs are solving them is ludicrous at this juncture.

Edited by Aethilius, 05 July 2017 - 08:47 PM.

#19 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:53 PM

View PostAethilius, on 05 July 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

Since when did I mention anything about the hero level stats being broken? Also, having a high hero level increases your FD by a substantial amount, especially if your FD is already at a high percentage gained from other sources. Deduct the FD you were supposed to earn from your hero level, and you can do the math for the rest. Not to mention the attack and critical damage that disappears as well. Those stats are important for RuDNHC, otherwise why would certain parties resort to using a certain glitch that made the timer for RuDNHC irrelevant, giving them an unfair advantage over legitimate parties? That in itself is another huge problem.

The main question is: Why do bugs appear after most patches then? Sure, bugs are unavoidable, but them popping out at this frequency with how fast the devs are solving them is ludicrous at this juncture.

The stats missing you refer to are from the hero level. At cap FD when you -350 FD (From Hero Lvl 70), your FD drops from 100% to 90%. However the actual loss in damage is only 5%. I seriously doubt people can start failing Rune HC because of this and I will stand to this claim until someone can prove me wrong.

Glitches for RuDN HC timer irrelevant is mainly abused for extremely weak parties or parties that have members dead early on and will be unable to complete in timing (e.g. DPS chars dying in S1-S3). I seriously doubt people begin resorting to this due to the loss of stats from Hero level.

I'm not saying CC is correct or anything like that in this matter. I believe these contents released are meant to be part of the 95 cap. This is evident from how the Hero Level reads Lv 95 as the max level condition to apply the bonus stats, while we are actually still in the 93 cap. However, CC chose to modify content to delay 95 patch, possibly for a bigger event next month or something.

#20 Sinfolion

Sinfolion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1905 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • MysticClaN

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

AWWW! So its final. Accounts that are already active cannot make chro char. (sorry)

Compensation please..  (:>)

Edited by Sinfolion, 05 July 2017 - 08:59 PM.