HaseoDGX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Nazoku
  • DN, Holywood
  • WildHunt

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

I, HaseoDGX, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

On a side note, I also sent Eyedentity Games a letter regarding what we talked about :P hopefully they pull through and actually listen to what the players have to say. Best of luck to you and your endeavors, Riuga. Here's to hoping that they'll let you work on the game's code :^)

#162 XiaoLycan

XiaoLycan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:32 PM

I, xLyacinth , wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#163 LeRyozo

LeRyozo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:38 PM

I, Ryozo, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

I quit this game 2 years ago. But I'm still here to support Dragon Nest to be BETTER again. It gave me wonderful time and memories that i wouldn't forget. As a Beta Player this was a AWESOME game. But now, it has to fix something to make it wonderful again. Cheers, all the best guys :) I'll just stay in the shadow and watch.

#164 LethMax

LethMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 598 posts
  • LethMax
  • DN, Westwood
  • Army0fOne/Onigiri

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:49 PM

I, LethMax, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#165 Junnie

Junnie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • zSyylvanas / zHistoire
  • DN, Holywood
  • OuraSlayer

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:09 PM

I, Junnie, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Please fix guardian's bug :(

#166 yvanooze

yvanooze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:55 AM

I, Lilynx, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#167 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 933 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:05 PM

With the current barrage of server and database problems, I believe this is an appropriate time to push for support and signatures. Today's problems are partially the fault of both the publisher (CC) and the developers (Eyedentity). Let's just say that the particular database Dragon Nest uses isn't optimal for an MMO environment, much less an action MMO environment. I'm not promising a quick change of databases to something more efficient should I become a developer, however I will try to urge ED to slowly move towards that goal over the period of a year or so. This matter will involve every DN publisher, which makes it too volatile to make any promises, guarantees, or ETAs.

#168 secoscream12

secoscream12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Vaddix
  • DN, Springwood
  • Vestinel Guild (Guild Mastet)

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:23 PM

View PostRiuga, on 15 July 2017 - 06:05 PM, said:

With the current barrage of server and database problems, I believe this is an appropriate time to push for support and signatures. Today's problems are partially the fault of both the publisher (CC) and the developers (Eyedentity). Let's just say that the particular database Dragon Nest uses isn't optimal for an MMO environment, much less an action MMO environment. I'm not promising a quick change of databases to something more efficient should I become a developer, however I will try to urge ED to slowly move towards that goal over the period of a year or so. This matter will involve every DN publisher, which makes it too volatile to make any promises, guarantees, or ETAs.

Dont you think this game is beyond saving? or worth saving kek

#169 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 933 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

I think neither to be honest. I'll just offer a helping hand to Eyedentity until the game shuts down. It's up to them when and if they want to grab it. Perhaps the brink of server closure is the only way to make them come to their senses.

#170 Verox99

Verox99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

I, Verox99, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Best of luck.

#171 Riou2

Riou2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

I, Riou2, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

With every new content we get new bugs and the time taken to fix them is unacceptable (especially major bugs that basically cripples a class).

#172 Dylan8

Dylan8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Dylan8 / Kimm8 / Leu8
  • BlitzWood Zenki

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

I, Dylan8, wishes for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.
I love this game and I dont wanna see the game to end and just die without giving out the best solutions.. if Riuga can help and make the game run smoothly and fix bugs/issues, i think there is no harm in letting him to help.. Please EYEDENTITY, have a heart to feel our grievances, have an ear to hear our side, have a hand to reach out to the community that devote most of their time by playing and spending in DN, and lastly have an open mind to look for other resources like Riuga's offer.. TY and have a nice day!

#173 polize

polize

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:34 PM

View Postsecoscream12, on 15 July 2017 - 06:23 PM, said:

Dont you think this game is beyond saving? or worth saving kek
It is beyond saving if the player are dwindling and the Dev incluing the publisher doesnt take a step.

It is worth saving, the only problem that the game has is the engine.
Otherwise things like balance,ui,bugs,features can be added and fixed without much budget as long it holds

View PostRiuga, on 15 July 2017 - 06:43 PM, said:

I think neither to be honest. I'll just offer a helping hand to Eyedentity until the game shuts down. It's up to them when and if they want to grab it. Perhaps the brink of server closure is the only way to make them come to their senses.
Server closure might start from other Region, obviously it wont be started with SEA compared other server base player.

Talk about sense i think they're confused and already realise the issue.
Theres no way the dev could be that dense, i am sure theres same complain in KR,JP and CN but complain in SEA is abit bitter due Cherry Credit itself.

The only things that matters now for the game is how long it'll survive before making a conclusion of the Story,Hardest Raid and the Last level cap before it got axed during the development.

Oh well i wouldnt bother

I, XaelCry (Using brother account as Polize) Hereby wish Riuga to become limited-role of Dragon Nest Developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

I came to check out my guides seems like no one interested taking over it and updating it, that would also include the unreleased unique costume.
and how did my brother create the account earlier than me..? Member Since --
I actually noticed the threads when it was created but decided to see how it will turns out later.

I think now you know why i had backbone talking straight foward in past thread because i am the same person when it comes bringing forth the Truth.
Truth to be told the odds of gaining the limited role of being a dev seems low, Either CC and ED still discussing it or they know it'll be fixed eventually during 95 cap update or it wont be fixed because its a hassle or taking "much budget and resource".

I am not sure what it needs to be done to get the things to work out but try to get every person who still play the game and those who already quit signed the petition.
Some people probably doesnt care or perhaps opening forum will takes time.
Thats all for now,
Good luck with the Petition.

#174 Snacklings

Snacklings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:16 PM

I, the legendary Snacklings, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#NeverTooLate #NeverForget

#175 MrLeoLeo

MrLeoLeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:27 PM

I, MrLeoLeo, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#176 SheepClan

SheepClan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • ShineSheep
  • DN, Westwood
  • SheepClan

Posted Yesterday, 11:19 AM

I, SheepClan, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#177 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 933 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted Yesterday, 09:38 PM

Just a small reminder: the more this game goes down, the more of a reason they have to listen to your voices, so don't give up now. I will recreate this thread once we have transferred over to ED, and your signatures in the initial post will still be kept. You are free to "re-post" your signatures on the new thread to give ED some additional proof.

At this time, I cannot tell whether or not this transfer will be a good thing for the campaign. On the up side, they will be actively monitoring the thread. On the down side, as far as I know, you cannot bump threads on the NA forums, which will likely imply the same for us.