MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:40 PM

RosaliaNg, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#22 BlazingSkies

BlazingSkies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1149 posts
  • Blazenblue
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Hegemony (Springwood-Original)

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:48 PM

I, BlazingSkies, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Edited by BlazingSkies, 04 July 2017 - 11:50 PM.

#23 Myst0ganXx

Myst0ganXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Myst0ganXx
  • DN, Springwood
  • MysticClaN

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:03 AM

I, Myst0ganXx, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

HOOYA!

#24 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:15 AM

I, Xenocho, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

I personally believe it is a long shot as you did not mention about Eyedentity responding to you at all. However, any attempt is better than sitting around doing nothing. As this campaign is for a cause to make the world Lagendia a better place, you have my signature.

#25 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 933 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:24 AM

@Xenocho

I'm not sure if my case is currently being discussed among them before they send a reply, or they outright ignored my message to them without a reply whatsoever (which would be highly unprofessional, at least by American standards; I'm not sure about the business culture in Korea). In any case, if this thread can garner enough signatures, on top of CC's support, I believe we may be able to get them to accept my little application of sorts.

@Everyone

Thank you for your support so far. We're already 1/3rd of the way to our first milestone of 50 signatures.

Edited by Riuga, 05 July 2017 - 12:31 AM.

#26 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:33 AM

View PostRiuga, on 05 July 2017 - 12:24 AM, said:

@Xenocho

I'm not sure if my case is currently being discussed among them before they send a reply, or they outright ignored my message to them without a reply whatsoever (which would be highly unprofessional, at least by American standards; I'm not sure about the business culture in Korea). In any case, if this thread can garner enough signatures, on top of CC's support, I believe we may be able to get them to accept my little application of sorts.

It saddens me to say that the Asian culture of being more reserved and preferring to stick to their own may hold your efforts back a little. However, my hope is the same as yours, which is that it may get somewhere with CC's support. If not, I wonder if you could act from CC's side and still get part of the job done. I wish you well nevertheless.

#27 BlackShower

BlackShower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1964 posts
  • MiddleLegMajor
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ProstateMagistrate

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:33 AM

it's really ironic how player have more trust in fellow player regarding this sensitive stuff instead of on the company themself, though I doubt that even something like this will make those shtty company budge at all but oh well, even tho not formal but

I support whatever you do to fix whatever bugs exist in this game, good luck, man of action.

#28 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 933 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:38 AM

@Xenocho

I was hoping that they wouldn't have any problems with an American developer's support considering how the U.S. Marines landed on their beaches during their time of need back in the day. From what I know, as a result of the war, the Koreans generally have a positive attitude towards us Americans.

#29 StefSan

StefSan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3754 posts
  • NasagiChan
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:41 AM

I, StefSan, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#30 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:15 AM

I, Nvin, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#31 BlazingSkies

BlazingSkies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1149 posts
  • Blazenblue
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Hegemony (Springwood-Original)

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:22 AM

EDIT: It's fixed now!

Edited by BlazingSkies, 05 July 2017 - 03:35 PM.

#32 YuPyon

YuPyon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Worst Ripper
  • DN, Westwood
  • HELP ME

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:25 AM

I, YuPyon, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#33 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 933 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:36 AM

I did not edit the initial post or anything. Somehow the formatting was broken and now it's all code. I'll need Cherry Credits to fix this.

Edit: Thanks to Verbena, the formatting of the initial post is now fixed.

Edited by Riuga, 05 July 2017 - 01:50 AM.

#34 CaptainCustard

CaptainCustard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Pandemona
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX / Divergent

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:08 AM

I, Captain Custard, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Good luck sir~

#35 caellyx

caellyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Rozenkraus

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:12 AM

I, Caellyx, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#36 D3athF0rce

D3athF0rce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:15 AM

I, D3athf0rce, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Help fix Crusaders too :D

#37 alanine

alanine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • ala, trp
  • DN, Holywood
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guild

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:32 AM

I, alanine, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

I hope you succeed. Goodluck.
(;])

Edited by alanine, 05 July 2017 - 02:34 AM.

#38 ceruulean

ceruulean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:56 AM

I, ceruulean, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

I remember back when NA server was under nexon they actually fixed a terrible bug for gladiators that popped up (where the hype train bubbles never appeared) within 1-2 days of the patch. Idk if this issue was exclusive to our server, or whether it was relatively easy enough for the Nexon staff to apply hotfix, or they somehow got ED to respond quickly but that was the one time I had hope in this game

Edited by ceruulean, 05 July 2017 - 02:59 AM.

#39 ravendsky99

ravendsky99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Zex , Neo
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:24 AM

I, ravendsky , wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#40 NeroAM

NeroAM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • BootyKev
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:47 PM

I, NeroAM, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.