DreamSxCY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • ????DreamS
  • DN, Westwood
  • Meeeeeh, Lewdity

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:50 PM

I, DreamSxCY, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

View PostSorceressHater, on 05 July 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

I support the idea of having separate identity aside from ED to handle bug fixes, but that doesn't have to be Riuga, maybe CC devs or something like that.

Yea, actually it doesn't matter who do the job, whats matter is did the job right.

Edited by DreamSxCY, 05 July 2017 - 02:55 PM.

#42 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 970 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:11 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 05 July 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

I support the idea of having separate identity aside from ED to handle bug fixes, but that doesn't have to be Riuga, maybe CC devs or something like that.

I don't think CC has competent C++ developers who have MMO development experience under their belt.

@Everyone

Thank you for your continuous rain of support. An Eyedentity GM from the NA server has personally forwarded both my email and this thread to the higher-ups over at Eyedentity. I cannot thank this GM enough. What this means is that your support is actually being heard and seen by Eyedentity. We're going strong as it is, and the wheel must keep turning. I am still seeking CC's backing as it stands. Once that is secured, this campaign will most likely achieve its goal.

Edited by Riuga, 05 July 2017 - 03:14 PM.

#43 DracoFalco

DracoFalco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:32 PM

I, DracoFalco, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

The more updates, the more bugs, slow fixes. As a consumer, I feel the lack of love that the people behind this game, distributor, developers, staff. It feels like we're just throwing away our money, just so you can sit behind and watch the dollar charts. As I know, DN players had been let-down many times by silly mistakes, blunders and outright laziness that any game company should be ashamed of recurring for so many times. Simple things like writing post for event, it's always copy-pasted from old event.
My opinion is, let those who are passionate, loving the game and talented to fix the game. A dedicated person like Riuga, I believe he can make a difference to many thousand player-base, and really do what people wish to see.

#44 dchief

dchief

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • WolfLover
  • DN, Springwood
  • CodeHunter, Perfect

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:37 PM

I, WolfLover, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#45 jshak28

jshak28

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • DeeGarD,Quortisol
  • DN, Springwood
  • Salvatore

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:22 PM

I, jshak28, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Make Guardian Great Again!

Edited by jshak28, 05 July 2017 - 04:23 PM.

#46 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 970 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:25 PM

Keep the fire burning, people. We're already 2/3rds of the way towards our first milestone of 50 signatures.

#47 GreenArrow

GreenArrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:38 PM

I, GreenArrow, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Good Luck 💪

#48 hyetoch

hyetoch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • YizzY
  • DN, Springwood
  • SteinsGate / Ingenuous Status: Active

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:42 PM

I, hyetoch a.k.a YizzY, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

I still love this game even if I stopped playing for more than 3 weeks now due to worsening lag and bugs that make me unable to play. I do wish for the game to be fixed(even though its highly unlikely now), but if you see other MMO's that have shared the same fate, you will know that almost all of them just die off-only to be a memory to those that loved the game. DN will most probably head that way, as I have seen the MMOs I played head that way. But at least I want to hope that the devs and CC as a company, will listen a lot more closely to their players, and do what needs to be done.

Edited by hyetoch, 05 July 2017 - 04:45 PM.

#49 secoscream12

secoscream12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Vaddix
  • DN, Springwood
  • Vestinel Guild (Guild Mastet)

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:44 PM

That moment when an outsider is 100times more competent than the developing team, you`re lucky you got people whos really into your game despite of your carelessness and incompetence. Anyway, I find doing this stuff weird and DN isnt the only game I play but, I suppork Riuga for his efforts!! :v

I, Vaddix, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Dont expect too much, there`s 8 out of 10 chance that this effort and post will be for nothing.

#50 secoscream12

secoscream12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Vaddix
  • DN, Springwood
  • Vestinel Guild (Guild Mastet)

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:46 PM

Anyway, for you Riuga, I suggest you work for Square Enix. Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 are under development as we speak and I believe that your skills can help them in the process. :v . Goodluck

#51 TripleEX

TripleEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:51 PM

I, TripleEX , wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#52 Cratil

Cratil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Aoikurou, Aoishiroha
  • DN, Holywood
  • AnakBawang

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:17 PM

I've played Dragon Nest and Raiding together with Riuga for about 2 Years already (almost 3 years)

Althou I'm already not really active anymore in DN because a lot of factors, We've been through a lot of raiding season in Dragon Nest.

During that time we've made some small simulators of Raid Mechanics to help Dragon Nest Community

According to that he's competent enough to write some codes and with his 8 years of self developing server and client codes in Project S, which I'm already a part of it

Hereby I,

Cratil, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Make Dragon Nest great again.

Edited by Cratil, 05 July 2017 - 06:04 PM.

#53 Jeugal

Jeugal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Jeugal
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Ambition

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:39 PM

I,Yurei O Toketsu, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#54 ReikiseHiro

ReikiseHiro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • RekiseHiro | EveJustine
  • DN, Holywood
  • RyuuKishiHonbu

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

I, Rei / RekiseHiro, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Great shot-call from Riuga on this one. I hope this opens some eyes in the Devs cus DN is just rotting by the second. Bug & Exploits everywhere together with the Heavily recycled content that's turned into nests etc. not to mention the P2W side is growing more of a God tier now. The game is just taking a toll for the worst cus of these flaws that aren't even getting any attention. Eyedentity & CC should consider this movement to save their asses and the game itself. Many players have quit already cus of these stuff and more will quit if there isn't anything done. This is the best voice out I've seen aside from Kazu's Project: Save Dragon Nest which was totally ignored by Eyedentity & CC. Cheers to Riuga ~

#55 shynnblue

shynnblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:57 PM

View PostRiuga, on 04 July 2017 - 09:43 PM, said:

5) I will work with Xian in order to fix the list of exploits he has discovered regarding Dragon Nest. I will not cooperate any further than this, however, as I do not support gold-selling.

I am willing to sign a signature for a self volunteered programmer who can fix various ingame bugs, despite the fact that there will be complications such as player-developer conflict of interest. I believe that certain areas of the game can only be improved by someone who plays the game intensively, not just a game tester, and you will make a suitable candidate for it.

What I am not willing to sign a signature for, is the partnership between you and this Xian guy, unless you can elaborate further on the extend of this partnership. Or perhaps even guarantee that the flow of information is strictly from him to you, not vice versa.

Xian has self admitted that he works for a gold selling company, he also admitted that he operated private servers for maplestory. What he possibly didn't admit is that he also operate private servers for dragon nest. Gold selling destroys game economy; operating private servers dwindle the player base of official servers. Both are great harm to the surviability and existence of a game, yet he has the cheek to call himself a vigilante (Matt Murdock) who is trying to save the game. Hypocrisy.

I know my signature doesn't mean much, but if you want the signature you will have to detail the kind of partnership you will form wth this guy and Ensure that no information will ever be leaked to him incase he uses such information for malicious endeavours

Edited by shynnblue, 05 July 2017 - 06:00 PM.

#56 Aethilius

Aethilius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Kayozaki
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:12 PM

I, Kayozaki, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#57 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 970 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:16 PM

@shynnblue

As I stated, I will only fix the list of exploits he has regarding Dragon Nest and nothing else. You can consider this a three-way war. There's (Eyedentity + CC + Myself), (Xian), and (Gold Bots). Sometimes warring factions band together to eliminate the largest faction there is (which is Gold Bots in this case). Afterwards, the remaining factions fight it out among each other. This is precisely what I'm aiming to do. I will not be explicitly leaking any source code or confidential information to Xian, however you must understand that he already has access to the leaked source code and some confidential information.

In short, I will request a list of exploits from him, fix them, and that's it. If I need him to elaborate on the descriptions and causes of some exploits, I reserve the right to do so. I will work with CC and ED to combat his gold company and and its influences (understand that my fixes regarding network security will severely limit his gold-selling operations). I'm already suspecting him to be keeping a few exploits secret so that he may abuse them for his gold company, however I will monitor his actions as closely as possible in order to discover these exploits and fix them.

The fact of the matter is that he knows things that I do not, for I do not trample around in illegal reverse engineering and purchasing the source code off the black market. I complete condemn his illegal and unethical actions, however I cannot risk attempting to discover every single exploit he knows of again as it will take a lot of time. These exploits need to be fixed immediately; that's what's more important.

Regarding the conflict of interest, I am specifically applying to them as a limited-role developer. My role is limited in the sense that I explicitly requested that they not give me a say in new content (unless they truly want my say in it). I can't foresee any conflicts of interest as a result, only potential conflicts between what should and should not be considered a bug (which will hopefully be kept to a minimum).

Edited by Riuga, 05 July 2017 - 06:25 PM.

#58 AizirTak

AizirTak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:20 PM

I, AizirTak , wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

#59 redevans

redevans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts
  • peln
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Eternity

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

the pedoguard wishes to summon Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting the game and to tighten up its network security code.

#60 shynnblue

shynnblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:27 PM

View PostRiuga, on 05 July 2017 - 06:16 PM, said:

@shynnblue

As I stated, I will only fix the list of exploits he has regarding Dragon Nest and nothing else. You can consider this a three-way war. There's (Eyedentity + CC + Myself), (Xian), and (Gold Bots). Sometimes warring factions band together to eliminate the largest faction there is (which is Gold Bots in this case). Afterwards, the remaining factions fight it out among each other. This is precisely what I'm aiming to do. I will not be explicitly leaking any source code or confidential information to Xian, however you must understand that he already has access to the leaked source code and some confidential information.

In short, I will request a list of exploits from him, fix them, and that's it. If I need him to elaborate on the descriptions and causes of some exploits, I reserve the right to do so. I will work with CC and ED to combat his gold company and and its influences (understand that my fixes regarding network security will severely limit his gold-selling operations). I'm already suspecting him to be keeping a few exploits secret so that he may abuse them for his gold company, however I will monitor his actions as closely as possible in order to discover these exploits and fix them.

The fact of the matter is that he knows things that I do not, for I do not trample around in illegal reverse engineering and purchasing the source code off the black market. I complete condemn his illegal and unethical actions, however I cannot risk attempting to discover every single exploit he knows of again as it will take a lot of time. These exploits need to be fixed immediately; that's what's more important.

Well since your allegiance has been sorted and I trust that you will be extra careful with information sercurity, then please count my signature in, thanks.

Edit: I, shynnblue, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer

Edited by shynnblue, 05 July 2017 - 06:28 PM.