• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shune

Shune

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:50 AM

As i have posted on some other threads, i just wanted to make sure it is legal to abuse this actual event released today.

As of now many players on every server are actually having a good time making lots of accounts in order to create chronicle characters, their goal is to earn gold from that character, how to earn the gold is simple : Open up their level 83 achievement box, use the dreamy magnifying glass at the end of the dungeon when chests are rewarded by finishing the run on the dungeon, wait for atleast an hour and they will randomly receive a giveaway from the dreamy magnifying glass they have used, they could actually get Gold from this, and this is actually a pretty good way of having profit in the game easily now because before the event, there are players who makes level 1 characters, level them up to max, earn those magnifying glass and afterwards they will be earning a minimum of 2k gold per character they use the magnifying glass, the time they have spent in leveling the character will be worth a while for the gold they will be rewarded on the magnifying glass, and also it will be a good spam for Daily Quest to earn more gold when their main character i already done with the DQ and other ways of earning gold.

Many will benefit from this event, but the problem is CC is just giving away their one way ticket of earning some profits, the Gold can be traded to DNP, and most costumes sold out in the CC can be purchased with DNP, aaaand there are a lot of those scammers out there as well, players who do not know of distinguishing legit DNP sellers from scammers would be scammed, losing their hard earned gold and then they will try to report this, the character who scammed them maybe just a dummy account created by that player, i know it is not the scammed player's fault to be scammed by that stinker, its just that this will spawn new ways of people taking advantage of those other players again, lots and lots and lots of issues are gonna sprouting out of lagendia, and they haven't even fixed the bugs yet in the game! Guardians are not so happy about this.

i am just asking if this is just legal to do, thank you for your time reading that long summary of my hatre- i mean my topic.

#2 Jaypii006

Jaypii006

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:36 AM

up? is this considered legal since no one is replying for over 20 days

#3 launcelot

launcelot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • SuzyGraham,ArcaGraham
  • DN, Springwood
  • Seraphim, Phyrexians

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:43 PM

The above report is a speculative theory of how one can abuse the system.

The abuse in question is where a person owns multiple accounts and abuses the rewards. However the word "abuse" is not even the proper name for it - it's generally considered taking advantage.

As per the terms & conditions of owning CC accounts, you are only entitled to 1 account per person. If you can prove that one person owns multiple accounts - along with information on the account names in question, then you may be free to report them on the Cherry Credits abuse section.

#4 launcelot

launcelot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • SuzyGraham,ArcaGraham
  • DN, Springwood
  • Seraphim, Phyrexians

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:48 PM

Also, as per the terms & conditions, CC respects the privacy of the account owners. Under that notion, CC cannot impose investigations on account ownership abuses unless it upsets the game balance