ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:59 PM

DISCLAIMER: This entire list is based on RUDN HC ONLY, we are not comparing with IDN/BTG or whatever other nests.

Hi everyone, i'm Chelly from Springwood/Holywood, And today i present to you the DPS tier list which is the latest "up to date" version of it.

The purpose of this Ranking is to help out players as well as solve the mysteries of "which class is the best", and which class is popular with the current raid meta

Before i begin, i would also like to point out that i've been working together with several other veteran players which has vast experience with MOST of the classes, so you can be rest assured that this is a probably the most accurate list you could find. However, do feel free to share your opinion if you think that whatever written here is incorrect with concrete evidence.

Last but not least i would like to thank to Xenocho , 23380, FirePhoenix and others who helped out.
  • Please do take note that the List only applies in the current RUDN HC, and not other nest including BTG.
  • The description is based on my personal view of the class, however the Rankings are based on a group of players who have discussed over this, including CDN dps list.
  • This list compose of all the different tier, BUT they are not in order
  • Several classes dps might seem "a little different from what u expect" but this is strictly in RUDN HC ONLY, and after much consideration of mech/ wipes / hitbox and so on, and forth, this is the result of it.
  • Please provide ample evidence if you wish to debate the class listed here should be higher/lower, such as total damage dealt, party composition, dps, your party members dps, as well as gears. Just by showing your dps proves nothing at all. (you can have 500mdps, but xxx class will be 700m in the same run).
For debuffs please refer to Xenocho's post here

TIER LIST V 235~246

Tier rankings would be shown as

S rank  The highest tier of dps among all characters.
A rank   High dps
A- rank  High dps however to a certain extent
B rank   Good dps
B- rank  Good dps, however to a certain extent
C rank   Moderate dps

Please also take note that Damage per second and Burst in this case are under the same category.

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN LOOKING AT THE DESCRIPTION, AND JUST TO WANT SEE ALL THE DPS TIERS, CLICK ON THE SPOILER BELOW.

Spoiler

Warrior

Spoiler

Edited by ChellyChi, 15 July 2017 - 03:49 AM.

#2 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Archers
Spoiler

Edited by ChellyChi, 15 July 2017 - 04:05 AM.

#3 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Sorceress
Spoiler

Edited by ChellyChi, 11 July 2017 - 02:18 PM.

#4 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Cleric
Spoiler

Edited by ChellyChi, 21 July 2017 - 02:23 AM.

#5 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:00 PM

Academic
Spoiler

Edited by ChellyChi, 11 July 2017 - 02:52 PM.

#6 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Kali
Spoiler

Edited by ChellyChi, 11 July 2017 - 02:19 PM.

#7 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Assassin
Spoiler

Edited by ChellyChi, 11 July 2017 - 02:20 PM.

#8 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Lancea
Spoiler

Machina
Spoiler

Edited by ChellyChi, 11 July 2017 - 02:20 PM.

#9 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Last but not least, i will try to update more information regarding all the class listed here.
This is a incomplete compilation, and at a further date i will include several other factors on how to play xxx and how to further improve the damage output from xxx class.

Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions as we proceed further into this discussion.

Changelog
  • Added in RUDN notes regarding rune. ( 10/7/2017)
  • Removed Difficulty list , Increased Inquisitor, SD ,Dps tier by 1 rank higher. ( 11/7/2017)

Edited by ChellyChi, 11 July 2017 - 02:51 PM.

#10 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3561 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:09 PM

I believe this thread is a good start to discussing DPS tiers between classes which may be useful for beginner players, since a common question asked by new players are 'which classes are good to etc.'

No compilation is ever sufficient without the feedback of players, so I believe we can all work together to make this comprehensive and up to date. Like for example, Chelly and I play academics mostly, so we may not have sufficient info on other class such as Archers. I believe he should be able to elaborate what type of information could be included as well. For now, maybe we can discuss what else information would be useful to be included in this tier list/thread.

As for whether or not DPS tiers and such present, or whether this DPS tier list should exist at all, I hope such discussion can be held elsewhere. When you are in this thread, it is assumed you are interested in learning about DPS tiers or/and intend to improve it.

Hope to see more to come ^^

Edited by Xenocho, 08 July 2017 - 05:11 PM.

#11 Boxhead

Boxhead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1700 posts
  • #DN PH
  • DN SEA now ded

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:30 PM

Everything in here just feels so.... subjective. Unless of course Eye generously hands us a bunch of tools useful for setting up a Private Server and do the real maths from there.

Either way this stirs up another form of sh*tstorm and has to be locked right away (oo;)

Edited by Boxhead, 08 July 2017 - 05:31 PM.

#12 sngweiwei

sngweiwei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 528 posts
  • LiBrasta
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:42 PM

View PostBoxhead, on 08 July 2017 - 05:30 PM, said:

Everything in here just feels so.... subjective. Unless of course Eye generously hands us a bunch of tools useful for setting up a Private Server and do the real maths from there.

Either way this stirs up another form of sh*tstorm and has to be locked right away (oo;)

The person writing this post is one of those who doesn't mess around in raids. Safe to say this list can be relied on.

#13 Azeshi

Azeshi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Eurobeat
  • DN, Westwood
  • None

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:59 PM

Well i have to admit Assassin aint that strong anymore

#14 shynnblue

shynnblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:12 PM

I think other than the dps capability of a class, it is also useful to talk about what kind of debuff against the boss each class can provide for the party, for.e.g other than being one hell of an easy dps, adept can also give elemental debuff to bosses with their magma punch. such things should be considered too, between 2 rank S classes, one has a debuff one doesn't, i'll definitely choose the one which has.

#15 Boxhead

Boxhead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1700 posts
  • #DN PH
  • DN SEA now ded

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:13 PM

View Postsngweiwei, on 08 July 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

The person writing this post is one of those who doesn't mess around in raids. Safe to say this list can be relied on.

coming only from one person who can't possibly have ALL classes tested out in an isolated and controlled environment. Still doesn't justify the subjective list.

#16 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3561 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:25 PM

View PostBoxhead, on 08 July 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

coming only from one person who can't possibly have ALL classes tested out in an isolated and controlled environment. Still doesn't justify the subjective list.
FYI this was discussed with a few core raid players and parties whom have vast experience in classes. In addition, others are free to share their feedback so yours will be appreciated. Instead of questioning it and stopping there, share constructive feedback so we can improve it.

#17 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:32 PM

View Postsngweiwei, on 08 July 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

I also "don't mess around in raids" and I disagree with quite a few placements in this ranking.
Now what are we going to do about that?

#18 ReyZha7

ReyZha7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • ReyZha7
  • DN, Holywood
  • Skullers

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

tbh i kinda hate this kind of thread, i'm scared people will bandwagon and there are less variation of people who has different classes

but i will tell my opinion for this

Arch heretic
Dps - B
Difficulty - Intermediate

i think this one counted in advanced difficulty, cause so much skill can be linked and most of them are close range, even until now i can't use my AH properly

Black mara
Dps - S
Difficulty - Advanced

for this i think it's intermediate difficulty, i didn't have a hard time to learn her rotation, with a defense buff and invincible healing it shouldn't hard to use her for facing boss directly

Dark summoner
Dps - A

agree with this need proper controlling for maximum burst damage, need cast a lot of buff too

Ruina
Dps- B
Difficulty- Advanced

i think it's in A(?) or atleast AB, with that boost knuckle gear she can inherit damage from skill and hit enemy with maximum 7-12 hit if i remember

Flurry
Dps - A-
Sting Breezer
Dps - B-

tbh the one make these 2 different is Flurry had spinning scewer, even it has low percentage for vulnerable if you hit the enemy a lot you can make the enemy got vulnerabled a lot=more burst damage

#19 shynnblue

shynnblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

Well this kind of list can serve as a semi accurate guide for new players. I think if other players have a different opinion and a different ranking list they can post it here and let the new players decide for themselves.

Because let's be honest with ourselves here, the dps ranking of classes is only slightly subjective, it is not highly subjective. We cannot say a sniper can do more damage than a moonlord out of nowhere, with all else being equal for e.g both characters are played perfectly, both has same level of gearing and cash items, same hero level etc etc.

What new players hate when they ask "which class do the highest dps in raids" (btw this is a very reasonable question to ask for any new player) is when players start giving politically correct answers like, "every class is high dps if you use it well" or "every class do high dps as long as you have a mastercard". Or worse, start flaming the new player for asking such a question.

Although this kind of list is not perfect , but it will help out a curious new player significantly.

#20 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:56 PM

Hi, i've received pretty lot of feedback for the past hour, some of them in EU discord, and i just want to clarify that None of the list here is bias-ed. i've actually went ahead to CDN and personally asked them about their opinions as well as following BBS DUOWAN for their list as well.
i should also include that this list is the opinion of some of the raid teams in SEA, so it isn't just my personal opinion.
Thank for for all the response!