• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1340 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:45 PM

View PostFynn, on 14 July 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

Have to sorry and ask  ,  Is this DN EU and with full set Unique Costume ?

View PostChellyChi, on 14 July 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

Hello, thank you for sharing the information. I can see that the run was extremely fast ( 18mins run), in that case, could you also further provide the rest of your party dps as well as gear info? This also seems like a very optimised run with SE in field as well as raid buff, how about the rest of the other non-optimised runs you did?
Sorry, but i don't think this justifies anything for the time being, unless you could provide further information as above.

This is indeed EU and he does have unique costume. The party comp is kinda set, so there is no runs with another setup.
As for other party members DPS: I think the Mara did 180m, the Glad something like that as well, Phys 60-80m, Adept no idea, Destroyer no idea, LF 25m and my SE should be around 125m iirc.
We are changing parties around now, so maybe we can provide a little more info. I'd still say as I stated before that Sniper is a little too low and would atleast bump it to A tier. I'll ask him later if he has screenshots from other runs.

View PostChellyChi, on 14 July 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

As mentioned before, reason why Crusaders stays in B is because of rudn's limitations as well as other factors. Unless you could provide me several screenshots of different crusaders, in different parties that has high dps, as well as high total damage.
Then we can move into that discussion. Reason being is i require concrete evidence, and as of now, there ain't many crusaders that are contributing, and those i have seen in game/ yt does not really do very high dps even with end game gears. ( 110~150?)
which i strongly believe still lies in rank B.
Furthermore, i believe eu players have unique costumes that have better stats than our SEA epic costumes, so in a way, any tier applies to you is a buffed version of an extra 8% damage, 5% element and 2% all stats, so example if our 200m dps is a S rank, maybe a 220m/230m dps is then considered a S rank (something like this ).

First of all you are correct that unique costumes exist, but not a lot of people have them overall and since they can't be server storaged it is usually just one character who has these. I know of a total of two people who have full unique costume on more than one char.

The Crusader we have in mind has no unique costume, so this shouldn't effect the data. I've reached out to him again and have asked if he could provide some screenshots, but last time I asked he wasn't all to interested in this thread. From what I remember he did 140m without any RuDN L tho and 160m when he got his first weapon, that all being without FD cap. Hoping to provide a little more on this later.

And lastly I did my first run as SH last night, we went with only alts, so the party comp wasn't exactly optimized and this char has only IDN L +12, not even Evo:
Posted Image

The total damage was 180b, runtime of roughly 27min.
I think I can definitely improve a lot, my piloting skills aren't very good as I haven't played the class for a few month. I think a small tier bump for this class should also be in order, maybe I'll craft some weapons for her later on and then provide more results. That could take a few weeks tho.

#202 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:07 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 14 July 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

This is indeed EU and he does have unique costume. The party comp is kinda set, so there is no runs with another setup.
As for other party members DPS: I think the Mara did 180m, the Glad something like that as well, Phys 60-80m, Adept no idea, Destroyer no idea, LF 25m and my SE should be around 125m iirc.
We are changing parties around now, so maybe we can provide a little more info. I'd still say as I stated before that Sniper is a little too low and would atleast bump it to A tier. I'll ask him later if he has screenshots from other runs.

First of all you are correct that unique costumes exist, but not a lot of people have them overall and since they can't be server storaged it is usually just one character who has these. I know of a total of two people who have full unique costume on more than one char.

The Crusader we have in mind has no unique costume, so this shouldn't effect the data. I've reached out to him again and have asked if he could provide some screenshots, but last time I asked he wasn't all to interested in this thread. From what I remember he did 140m without any RuDN L tho and 160m when he got his first weapon, that all being without FD cap. Hoping to provide a little more on this later.

And lastly I did my first run as SH last night, we went with only alts, so the party comp wasn't exactly optimized and this char has only IDN L +12, not even Evo:
Posted Image

The total damage was 180b, runtime of roughly 27min.
I think I can definitely improve a lot, my piloting skills aren't very good as I haven't played the class for a few month. I think a small tier bump for this class should also be in order, maybe I'll craft some weapons for her later on and then provide more results. That could take a few weeks tho.
Hi sorry, was very busy today, anyway, please do keep it updated, i will look closely into the charts when there is additional information provided, thank you for the contribution!

#203 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:08 AM

I've updated Warrior and archer formating of description, as well as linking the class guide found in the forum.
Do let me know what u guys think!

I will continue the rest tomorrow ~

Edited by ChellyChi, 15 July 2017 - 04:08 AM.

#204 Noctaelius

Noctaelius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:44 AM

AH:
Video:
http://www.bilibili....3/?zw#quality=3

DPS:
Posted Image

Damage:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Topic:
http://bbs.duowan.co...&highlight=黑暗教主

#205 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:05 PM

Noctaelius, on 17 July 2017 - 06:44 AM, said:

Hi, thanks for sharing, i will review it later as im outside right now, and the video doesnt seem to load.

#206 xandance

xandance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5306 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:42 PM

If there's a C , gear master is the one (sob) sry didnt read the whole thread because i know no one argues with gear masters position and how good gm's are. So carry on

#207 Typhoon626

Typhoon626

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • vNaofumi

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:49 PM

Not sure if this would be of any value as reference but here is a video of my Arch Heretic.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Ex3cIfWA0o8

A lot of things i have to improve on in terms of gameplay & gears and my dps really went up with harmo as compared to other offensive buffs (or maybe just a placebo effect). I believe a fully geared AH, a good pilot and also a good party composition could do way better.

Edit: Replaced with Latest video of my run. DPS went up to 186m. was 2b less damage from Hellfire Saleana, unsure about her DPS.

Edited by Typhoon626, 31 July 2017 - 02:13 PM.

#208 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

View PostTyphoon626, on 19 July 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

Not sure if this would be of any value as reference but here is a video of my Arch Heretic.

https://www.youtube....h?v=0oDtKknrpNI

A lot of things i have to improve on in terms of gameplay & gears and my dps really went up with harmo as compared to other offensive buffs (or maybe just a placebo effect). I believe a fully geared AH, a good pilot and also a good party composition could do way better.
Thank you for the contribution! Hmm this is indeed good evidence in addition as i know all of your teammates has the same gears( which means no bias)
I will discuss it with the people involved, and will update the ranking soon.

#209 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:24 AM

Changelog - Changed Arch heretic from B > A- .

* for the time being, i will cease updating the thread due to the transfer of the game data as well as incoming 95cap, which might have drastic changes from CMIII.

#210 sngweiwei

sngweiwei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LiBrasta
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:00 AM

It's probably obvious. But don't forget to save whatever you wrote so far so you can post it on ED's DN SEA forums when the time comes.

#211 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:18 PM

View Postsngweiwei, on 21 July 2017 - 04:00 AM, said:

It's probably obvious. But don't forget to save whatever you wrote so far so you can post it on ED's DN SEA forums when the time comes.

Yup, ive already archived it in my google docs, inb4 people commenting "i hope the toxic dps tier list dont appear in the new forum".
LMAO , its depressing tho.

#212 SpinningIce

SpinningIce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Ethnelynn | Nivritti
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:06 AM

Hi Chelly and team,

I would like to discuss and oppose a bit about the DPS of Majesty.

This forgotten class has recently become one of my favorite playstyle in PVE since it has not be explored lately, especially after small skill 'revamp' on DN version which improves the board damage of several skills. This is quite a buggy class too, with gravity rush does not work properly (it should explodes ball of gravities upon touching) and the focus gravity sometimes does not deal any damage. With some tweaks (and learning day by day, with my 350 ms + delay from EU), I think some of the bug can be overcame quite nicely.

This is my run (finally clear it on maj :'D) of RuDN HC. Note that I have only +12 RuDN Spellbook, the rest is still IDNL Evo +12.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Note: to avoid confusion, focus gravity damage is included in the 3orbs dmg (both EX and EXi). Thanks to dcriooo recommendation, with gravity sphere plate, EXi is waay more spammable. So almost no EX needed throughout the run (see the ratio of Awakened and EXi).

Run Details:

Clear time: 29:50 (ish) can't recall exactly
PT composition:
- Glad
- SE
- Phy
- Adept
- Guard
- Saint
- AW
- Majesty

My char status (town):
FD: max
Matk: 521,591
Dark attack: 84.4%
Crit dmg: max
Crit: max

TBH, I think the potential is higher that this as some of the players have mentioned about it reaches 190M DPS in RuDN HC. I am still a beginner in Majesty and this was my first time clearing it with the character.

Pros: big bos is Majesty dayum prey. All orbs on full hit is insane with raid debuff. Focus gravity is also insane. (E.g. with my equip and pt set up, one ball can go up to 480M crit. Imagine after BT you will have at least 12 balls... :D) S1 and Dragon is the easiest for this class since boss is big and not so many mechanics that wipes our ball of gravity.

Cons: Speaking from a person who play with 350ms delay, this class is a disaster. It somtimes lock the charged missile for no reason, making me unable to jump xD. But with good connection, I think dodging and buggy stuffs can be avoided. Small bosses are harder to hit, and the nature of RuDN HC makes many DPS potential of Majesty getting pushed such as instant wipes of ball of gravities (e.g. pizza, S2 mid mechs, etc.). Timing is everything, I would put Advance as difficulties for this class to shine with its dps potential.

DPS tier suggestion: A
Gaming experience: Advance

I am open for more discussion in game too ^^

Happy gaming!

Cheers,
Ethrealynn

Edited by SpinningIce, 22 July 2017 - 02:51 AM.

#213 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:23 AM

View PostSpinningIce, on 22 July 2017 - 02:06 AM, said:

-shortened

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to ask about the skill Focus Gravity.

From my experience, in BTG, the success rate of using Focus Gravity to deal damage is not 100%, barely even 75%. However, from your skill details, I am assuming a significant portion of TO EX damage would come from Focus Gravity's lingering Orb damage.

Is there any way to use it to allow this skill to hit successfully?

#214 SpinningIce

SpinningIce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Ethnelynn | Nivritti
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:54 PM

View PostXenocho, on 22 July 2017 - 11:23 AM, said:

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to ask about the skill Focus Gravity.

From my experience, in BTG, the success rate of using Focus Gravity to deal damage is not 100%, barely even 75%. However, from your skill details, I am assuming a significant portion of TO EX damage would come from Focus Gravity's lingering Orb damage.

Is there any way to use it to allow this skill to hit successfully?

Hi Xeno!

Focus gravity indeed has some trouble to cast. I believe also Focus Gravity eats a lot from my 3orbs portion. My trick was to wait before the hitting the left click after casting, so give a little time. Most of the time instant left click will not be a successful ones. Some people said there should be a 'purple color on Majesty's hand' before you left click, but with my delay I think I just have to time it right. Also of course it is best to cast as close as possible to the target.

Hope this answers!

#215 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:34 PM

View PostSpinningIce, on 22 July 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:

Hi Xeno!

Focus gravity indeed has some trouble to cast. I believe also Focus Gravity eats a lot from my 3orbs portion. My trick was to wait before the hitting the left click after casting, so give a little time. Most of the time instant left click will not be a successful ones. Some people said there should be a 'purple color on Majesty's hand' before you left click, but with my delay I think I just have to time it right. Also of course it is best to cast as close as possible to the target.

Hope this answers!

Thank you. I will share this with my group so Maj can be better assessed internally.

#216 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:08 PM

View PostSpinningIce, on 22 July 2017 - 02:06 AM, said:

Hi Chelly and team,

I would like to discuss and oppose a bit about the DPS of Majesty.

This forgotten class has recently become one of my favorite playstyle in PVE since it has not be explored lately, especially after small skill 'revamp' on DN version which improves the board damage of several skills. This is quite a buggy class too, with gravity rush does not work properly (it should explodes ball of gravities upon touching) and the focus gravity sometimes does not deal any damage. With some tweaks (and learning day by day, with my 350 ms + delay from EU), I think some of the bug can be overcame quite nicely.

This is my run (finally clear it on maj :'D) of RuDN HC. Note that I have only +12 RuDN Spellbook, the rest is still IDNL Evo +12.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Note: to avoid confusion, focus gravity damage is included in the 3orbs dmg (both EX and EXi). Thanks to dcriooo recommendation, with gravity sphere plate, EXi is waay more spammable. So almost no EX needed throughout the run (see the ratio of Awakened and EXi).

Run Details:

Clear time: 29:50 (ish) can't recall exactly
PT composition:
- Glad
- SE
- Phy
- Adept
- Guard
- Saint
- AW
- Majesty

My char status (town):
FD: max
Matk: 521,591
Dark attack: 84.4%
Crit dmg: max
Crit: max

TBH, I think the potential is higher that this as some of the players have mentioned about it reaches 190M DPS in RuDN HC. I am still a beginner in Majesty and this was my first time clearing it with the character.

Pros: big bos is Majesty dayum prey. All orbs on full hit is insane with raid debuff. Focus gravity is also insane. (E.g. with my equip and pt set up, one ball can go up to 480M crit. Imagine after BT you will have at least 12 balls... :D) S1 and Dragon is the easiest for this class since boss is big and not so many mechanics that wipes our ball of gravity.

Cons: Speaking from a person who play with 350ms delay, this class is a disaster. It somtimes lock the charged missile for no reason, making me unable to jump xD. But with good connection, I think dodging and buggy stuffs can be avoided. Small bosses are harder to hit, and the nature of RuDN HC makes many DPS potential of Majesty getting pushed such as instant wipes of ball of gravities (e.g. pizza, S2 mid mechs, etc.). Timing is everything, I would put Advance as difficulties for this class to shine with its dps potential.

DPS tier suggestion: A
Gaming experience: Advance

I am open for more discussion in game too ^^

Happy gaming!

Cheers,
Ethrealynn

Thank you for contributing to our thread!

i have discussed with the relevant people in charge of this thread, and i would like to ask you for the gears and experience from your other teammates because they are a key factor as well, and if possible could you record a run again with the same players in rudn hc for more reviewing?

#217 SpinningIce

SpinningIce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Ethnelynn | Nivritti
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:26 PM

View PostChellyChi, on 22 July 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

Thank you for contributing to our thread!

i have discussed with the relevant people in charge of this thread, and i would like to ask you for the gears and experience from your other teammates because they are a key factor as well, and if possible could you record a run again with the same players in rudn hc for more reviewing?

Hi Chelly!

No problem! I am more than happy to assess Majesty since the population is getting a bit on the edge of extinction.

Overall, this is our sub party. And In general here are the gears during the run:

PT composition:
- Glad (IDNL Evo, 6.4k FD)
- SE (RuDNL Main +13, 6.4k FD)
- Phy (Full IDNL Evo, max FD)
- Adept (RuDNL Main +12, max FD)
- Guard (IDNL Evo, little DPS contribution. He subs our main guard.)
- Saint ((IDNL Evo, little DPS contribution.)
- AW (IDNL Evo, 6.4k FD)
- Majesty (RuDNL Main +12, max FD)

Since it is sub, we play rather carefully (so nobody is super aggressive). I think DPS range during the pt:
(1) Maj: 140
(2) Adept: 125
(3) SE: 100
(4) Glad: ?
(5) AW: 75
(6) Phy: ?
(7) Guard: 1-5
(8) Saint: 1-5

Note that during the run we aim to clear since we still need wraths, so no DPS race here :D All alive throughout the run.

I will try to ask them to share DPS for comparison of Maj in next runs.

Cheers,
Ethrealynn

#218 SpinningIce

SpinningIce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Ethnelynn | Nivritti
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:50 AM

Hi again Chelly and team,

A friend is adding one proof of Majesty's DPS potential.
This is the run (he uses majesty) results:

Posted Image

Posted Image

He uses full RUDNL and the run consist of:

(1) Majesty (dcriooo, full RuDNL, full FD, 200M DPS)
(2) Glad (RuDNL main weapon, 130M)
(3) 2 Saints (one is FD RUNDL saint with noticable DPS, 93M)
(4) SE (Full IDNL, at 93M, it was me! :'D)
(5) Elestra (?, he DC and could not comeback since S3 x2. Full FD RuDNL)
(6) Rest are LF (12M) and guard with supportive functions

The run was 31:13 mins.

You can discuss further with dcriooo for information! He is not active in forum so he asked me to post it, otherwise the post confirmation will take forever  ^^:..

His PoV was Majesty deserves S-rank together with her sisters Mara and HF Sally.

Hope it can be a good input for this discussion!

Viva Majesty <3,
on behalf of dcriooo

Edited by SpinningIce, 25 July 2017 - 01:54 AM.

#219 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:30 AM

SpinningIce, on 25 July 2017 - 01:50 AM, said:

-shortened

Just to check, dcrio is dianrio? If yes, he has post videos in YouTube before. Wouldn't it be possible to share a video for a maj pov for us to look at?

Could you also share his stats for comparison? Are his stats superior to the party?

#220 SpinningIce

SpinningIce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Ethnelynn | Nivritti
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

Xenocho, on 25 July 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

Just to check, dcrio is dianrio? If yes, he has post videos in YouTube before. Wouldn't it be possible to share a video for a maj pov for us to look at?

Could you also share his stats for comparison? Are his stats superior to the party?

Hi! Yes they are the same. At least from my side, unfortunately my PC is not that good for recording. I can ask dianrio if he could. In this particular pt he is superior to everyone, except the FD saint and the DCed Elestra.

I personally still think Majesty is on par with non-HF Sally. I play both, and using the same equip I see their DPS is comparable in RuDN HC (when my Maj got 140, my non-HF sally hit 152, but I believe I am more fluent in sally). Especially in my party, it is good to note that everybody's equip is rather balanced.

Cheers,
Eth