• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1282 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:45 PM

View PostFynn, on 14 July 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

Have to sorry and ask  ,  Is this DN EU and with full set Unique Costume ?

View PostChellyChi, on 14 July 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

Hello, thank you for sharing the information. I can see that the run was extremely fast ( 18mins run), in that case, could you also further provide the rest of your party dps as well as gear info? This also seems like a very optimised run with SE in field as well as raid buff, how about the rest of the other non-optimised runs you did?
Sorry, but i don't think this justifies anything for the time being, unless you could provide further information as above.

This is indeed EU and he does have unique costume. The party comp is kinda set, so there is no runs with another setup.
As for other party members DPS: I think the Mara did 180m, the Glad something like that as well, Phys 60-80m, Adept no idea, Destroyer no idea, LF 25m and my SE should be around 125m iirc.
We are changing parties around now, so maybe we can provide a little more info. I'd still say as I stated before that Sniper is a little too low and would atleast bump it to A tier. I'll ask him later if he has screenshots from other runs.

View PostChellyChi, on 14 July 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

As mentioned before, reason why Crusaders stays in B is because of rudn's limitations as well as other factors. Unless you could provide me several screenshots of different crusaders, in different parties that has high dps, as well as high total damage.
Then we can move into that discussion. Reason being is i require concrete evidence, and as of now, there ain't many crusaders that are contributing, and those i have seen in game/ yt does not really do very high dps even with end game gears. ( 110~150?)
which i strongly believe still lies in rank B.
Furthermore, i believe eu players have unique costumes that have better stats than our SEA epic costumes, so in a way, any tier applies to you is a buffed version of an extra 8% damage, 5% element and 2% all stats, so example if our 200m dps is a S rank, maybe a 220m/230m dps is then considered a S rank (something like this ).

First of all you are correct that unique costumes exist, but not a lot of people have them overall and since they can't be server storaged it is usually just one character who has these. I know of a total of two people who have full unique costume on more than one char.

The Crusader we have in mind has no unique costume, so this shouldn't effect the data. I've reached out to him again and have asked if he could provide some screenshots, but last time I asked he wasn't all to interested in this thread. From what I remember he did 140m without any RuDN L tho and 160m when he got his first weapon, that all being without FD cap. Hoping to provide a little more on this later.

And lastly I did my first run as SH last night, we went with only alts, so the party comp wasn't exactly optimized and this char has only IDN L +12, not even Evo:
Posted Image

The total damage was 180b, runtime of roughly 27min.
I think I can definitely improve a lot, my piloting skills aren't very good as I haven't played the class for a few month. I think a small tier bump for this class should also be in order, maybe I'll craft some weapons for her later on and then provide more results. That could take a few weeks tho.

#202 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1151 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:07 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 14 July 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

This is indeed EU and he does have unique costume. The party comp is kinda set, so there is no runs with another setup.
As for other party members DPS: I think the Mara did 180m, the Glad something like that as well, Phys 60-80m, Adept no idea, Destroyer no idea, LF 25m and my SE should be around 125m iirc.
We are changing parties around now, so maybe we can provide a little more info. I'd still say as I stated before that Sniper is a little too low and would atleast bump it to A tier. I'll ask him later if he has screenshots from other runs.

First of all you are correct that unique costumes exist, but not a lot of people have them overall and since they can't be server storaged it is usually just one character who has these. I know of a total of two people who have full unique costume on more than one char.

The Crusader we have in mind has no unique costume, so this shouldn't effect the data. I've reached out to him again and have asked if he could provide some screenshots, but last time I asked he wasn't all to interested in this thread. From what I remember he did 140m without any RuDN L tho and 160m when he got his first weapon, that all being without FD cap. Hoping to provide a little more on this later.

And lastly I did my first run as SH last night, we went with only alts, so the party comp wasn't exactly optimized and this char has only IDN L +12, not even Evo:
Posted Image

The total damage was 180b, runtime of roughly 27min.
I think I can definitely improve a lot, my piloting skills aren't very good as I haven't played the class for a few month. I think a small tier bump for this class should also be in order, maybe I'll craft some weapons for her later on and then provide more results. That could take a few weeks tho.
Hi sorry, was very busy today, anyway, please do keep it updated, i will look closely into the charts when there is additional information provided, thank you for the contribution!

#203 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1151 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:08 AM

I've updated Warrior and archer formating of description, as well as linking the class guide found in the forum.
Do let me know what u guys think!

I will continue the rest tomorrow ~

Edited by ChellyChi, 15 July 2017 - 04:08 AM.

#204 Noctaelius

Noctaelius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:44 AM

AH:
Video:
http://www.bilibili....3/?zw#quality=3

DPS:
Posted Image

Damage:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Topic:
http://bbs.duowan.co...&highlight=黑暗教主

#205 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1151 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:05 PM

Noctaelius, on 17 July 2017 - 06:44 AM, said:

Hi, thanks for sharing, i will review it later as im outside right now, and the video doesnt seem to load.

#206 xandance

xandance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5306 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted Yesterday, 03:42 PM

If there's a C , gear master is the one (sob) sry didnt read the whole thread because i know no one argues with gear masters position and how good gm's are. So carry on

#207 Typhoon626

Typhoon626

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • vNaofumi

Posted Yesterday, 04:49 PM

Not sure if this would be of any value as reference but here is a video of my Arch Heretic.

https://www.youtube....h?v=0oDtKknrpNI

A lot of things i have to improve on in terms of gameplay & gears and my dps really went up with harmo as compared to other offensive buffs (or maybe just a placebo effect). I believe a fully geared AH, a good pilot and also a good party composition could do way better.

#208 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1151 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted Yesterday, 05:13 PM

Typhoon626, on 19 July 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

Not sure if this would be of any value as reference but here is a video of my Arch Heretic.

https://www.youtube....h?v=0oDtKknrpNI

A lot of things i have to improve on in terms of gameplay & gears and my dps really went up with harmo as compared to other offensive buffs (or maybe just a placebo effect). I believe a fully geared AH, a good pilot and also a good party composition could do way better.
Thank you for the contribution! Hmm this is indeed good evidence in addition as i know all of your teammates has the same gears( which means no bias)
I will discuss it with the people involved, and will update the ranking soon.