• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Eurobeat
  • DN, Westwood
  • None

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:16 PM

View PostBananaCredit, on 10 July 2017 - 12:38 PM, said:

omg is academic/tinkerer only 12 years old? like wtf? 12 years old girl fighting dragons and sh1ts, while we just sitting on a chair talking sh1t on internet?

Actually she's older than any character in the game if you know the lore (:>)

#23 BlackShower

BlackShower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1964 posts
  • MiddleLegMajor
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ProstateMagistrate

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:23 PM

View PostBananaCredit, on 10 July 2017 - 12:36 PM, said:

cute is for loli, she is saxy (<3) (<3) (<3)
i forgot which scene is that, do it?
aw fahk it, she is both to me (<3) (<3) (<3)
that one is a fanart, the actual scene is not in chibi tho I forgot which eps was that since I'm more into her "egoist" than(stoooped) the(shuuuuu) animu

god, people seriously need to visit/create this kind of topic to recover from all of those burn

why cant we all be frends :c

#24 gianne07

gianne07

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5386 posts
  • StygianVII
  • DN, Westwood
  • Lewdinity

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:34 AM

so much KONSERN in this topic

i'm calling the police (lol)

#25 BananaCredit

BananaCredit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:38 PM

View PostAzeshi, on 10 July 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

Actually she's older than any character in the game if you know the lore (:>)
please enlighten me ser

#26 JimRiyo

JimRiyo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2237 posts
  • GW/WW/BW
  • HW/SW

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:09 PM

View PostBananaCredit, on 11 July 2017 - 07:38 PM, said:

please enlighten me ser
How would you react if a lady magically transforms back into a kid, permanently?

pretty much how I can relate to it lol

Srsly tho, that's what Jasmine told Commelina that her body, along during the time travel, was also brought back to its childish form (iirc)

Edited by JimRiyo, 11 July 2017 - 10:21 PM.

#27 ReyZha7

ReyZha7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • ReyZha7
  • DN, Holywood
  • Skullers

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

View PostJimRiyo, on 11 July 2017 - 10:09 PM, said:

How would you react if a lady magically transforms back into a kid, permanently?

Srsly tho, that's what Jasmine told Commelina that her body, along during the time travel, was also brought back to its childish form (iirc)
wait... i thought Comelina is Jasmine?? and Jasmine is err.... who's that little girl with Yellow hair?
anyone please help me remember lore, not following lore again after Argenta's death (T.T)

#28 caellyx

caellyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Rozenkraus

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:43 PM

View PostReyZha7, on 11 July 2017 - 11:30 PM, said:

wait... i thought Comelina is Jasmine?? and Jasmine is err.... who's that little girl with Yellow hair?
anyone please help me remember lore, not following lore again after Argenta's death (T.T)
Daisy?

What I know is that the original body of Comelina (or of the Academics in general) is a clone of Jasmine.

#29 stylinx

stylinx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3077 posts
  • GoMadRaiku
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:14 AM

Jasmine is a scientist, researcher and an expert in time travel technology who lives among the survivors of the Red Dragon Raidfifty years beyond the present time. She is the creation and clone of Daisy. After the failure of Kevin in reaching the present time safely with the first model of the Apocalypse, she produced thirty clones of herself — later identified as Academics — and sent them into the past in an attempt to change the future wherein the Red Dragon has successfully killed five of the New Six Heroes and the world of Lagendia has been overrun by the forces of the Red Dragon and the monsters of Mist Land.
After giving up on trying to change the events of the past to save the future, Jasmine cut all communications with XD-26, abandoning her in the past. In order to take over Lagendia by force, she traveled to the present time alongside a large army of her mechanical creations and situated her headquarters in the desert near Tel Numara.
With the combined forces of all adventurer lead by Commelina, Jasmine forces were swiped and successfully defeated. She quickly fled to the desert and was last seen wandering alone, until she was found by King Feather. Jasmine whereabouts and status are currently unknown.

edit: couldnt remove black highlight (:[)

Edited by stylinx, 12 July 2017 - 06:18 AM.

#30 Jojizone

Jojizone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Jojizone
  • DN, Westwood
  • RavenCreed

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:27 AM

View PostBananaCredit, on 10 July 2017 - 12:38 PM, said:

omg is academic/tinkerer only 12 years old? like wtf? 12 years old girl fighting dragons and sh1ts, while we just sitting on a chair talking sh1t on internet?

You do know that we fought against millions of sperms right? We raced against all odds! We survived! And now here you are! Dont underestimate our power my brethren!!! In our 1st day, we fought and won against all other sperms!

Edited by Jojizone, 12 July 2017 - 06:28 AM.

#31 gianne07

gianne07

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5386 posts
  • StygianVII
  • DN, Westwood
  • Lewdinity

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:32 AM

View Poststylinx, on 12 July 2017 - 06:14 AM, said:

Jasmine is a scientist, researcher and an expert in time travel technology who lives among the survivors of the Red Dragon Raidfifty years beyond the present time. She is the creation and clone of Daisy. After the failure of Kevin in reaching the present time safely with the first model of the Apocalypse, she produced thirty clones of herself — later identified as Academics — and sent them into the past in an attempt to change the future wherein the Red Dragon has successfully killed five of the New Six Heroes and the world of Lagendia has been overrun by the forces of the Red Dragon and the monsters of Mist Land.
After giving up on trying to change the events of the past to save the future, Jasmine cut all communications with XD-26, abandoning her in the past. In order to take over Lagendia by force, she traveled to the present time alongside a large army of her mechanical creations and situated her headquarters in the desert near Tel Numara.
With the combined forces of all adventurer lead by Commelina, Jasmine forces were swiped and successfully defeated. She quickly fled to the desert and was last seen wandering alone, until she was found by King Feather. Jasmine whereabouts and status are currently unknown.

edit: couldnt remove black highlight (:[)

My eyes

#32 BananaCredit

BananaCredit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

View PostJimRiyo, on 11 July 2017 - 10:09 PM, said:

my dick is confused

#33 SayangMama

SayangMama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Temmie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Lewdity

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:30 AM

jailbait. the term you're looking for is jailbait.

#34 ReyZha7

ReyZha7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • ReyZha7
  • DN, Holywood
  • Skullers

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:14 PM

View PostJojizone, on 12 July 2017 - 06:27 AM, said:

You do know that we fought against millions of sperms right? We raced against all odds! We survived! And now here you are! Dont underestimate our power my brethren!!! In our 1st day, we fought and won against all other sperms!
Sir, do you know that the one break the eggshell(forgot name) is the frontline sperm? They sacrifice their chances to be a baby to break the shell for the rest of sperm who come later. So yeah, the one who became a baby is the stole-credit-sperm.like us

#35 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:46 PM

View PostReyZha7, on 12 July 2017 - 04:14 PM, said:

Sir, do you know that the one break the eggshell(forgot name) is the frontline sperm? They sacrifice their chances to be a baby to break the shell for the rest of sperm who come later. So yeah, the one who became a baby is the stole-credit-sperm.like us

Posted Image

#36 Azeshi

Azeshi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Eurobeat
  • DN, Westwood
  • None

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:53 PM

View Postgianne07, on 11 July 2017 - 08:34 AM, said:

so much KONSERN in this topic

i'm calling the police (lol)

NEIN NEIN NEIN

#37 ErinDingo

ErinDingo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 596 posts
  • ErinDingo,VCreate
  • DN, Westwood
  • KHFinalMix

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

Cute furry

#38 launcelot

launcelot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • SuzyGraham,ArcaGraham
  • DN, Springwood
  • Seraphim, Phyrexians

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

I had to comment. Lewl

Posted Image

Edited by launcelot, 13 July 2017 - 09:51 AM.

#39 stylinx

stylinx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3077 posts
  • GoMadRaiku
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:26 AM

loli with oppai O____O

Posted Image

#40 BananaCredit

BananaCredit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:49 AM

View Postlauncelot, on 13 July 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

I had to comment. Lewl

Posted Image
DUDE u know what the meaning of LOLI? it is undeveloped girls with small body size! it should never been combined with OPPAI!

LOLI AND OPPAI SHOULD NEVER BEEN COMBINED TOGETHER