• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KiiriitoKun

KiiriitoKun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:52 AM

so i stopped the game for few years and here i am back and i found out i lost everything i dont have any character or anything :/ i dont know why like i spent money on my characters and so on and now they all gone for no reason ?

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:10 AM

View PostKiiriitoKun, on 10 July 2017 - 05:52 AM, said:

so i stopped the game for few years and here i am back and i found out i lost everything i dont have any character or anything :/ i dont know why like i spent money on my characters and so on and now they all gone for no reason ?

Dear KiiriitoKun,

At the start of last year Dragon Nest Europe switched publishers over to Cherry Credits. All players were informed and given until September (2016) to bind their account and resume their play under the new publisher. The account binding period has now closed and I don't believe it is still possible to retrieve your old data. You could try sending a support ticket about this to ask for further information.

Considering all the time you've been gone, and the many changes you've missed to the game it might be an idea to start with a clean slate. I understand that might not be the most favorable option, but if you enjoyed the game before, definitely come check out the new changes!