#1 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2000 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:46 PM

verdict: just less people playing

Has anyone been able to get a rumble match this week?

Tried matching for 3 hours on Monday (cancelled and changed channel and matched again, at 30~45min intervals), and 20 minutes today so far, since I just remembered there's supposed to be a rumble session today, but have not been able to get matched. Only time I managed to play this season was on the first day it was released (3 matches with minimal waiting time in-between games).

Just wondering if it's just because no one plays rumble any more, or if there's something wrong with the rumble matching system. I thought matching would be easier once we had the server merge, since there would be more players available, but this doesn't seem to be the case, which leads me to believe that there might be some issues with the matching system.

Posting this in GD since it's more of a question than a bug report, but feel free to move it to the appropriate section if deemed necessary. If Mantou or PawHammer could help to clarify this issue, that'd be gr8, but I guess y'all have more pressing matters at hand.

Edited by Sot, 16 July 2017 - 08:02 PM.

#2 StefSan

StefSan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3783 posts
  • NasagiChan
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:18 PM

maybe.. no one is doing it (?)
which I don't think
or server doesn't do it correct way and can't collect people.. not sure.

#3 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2000 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:21 PM

View PostStefSan, on 16 July 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

maybe.. no one is doing it (?)
which I don't think
or server doesn't do it correct way and can't collect people.. not sure.
essentially what I said in my post

#4 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are not much good rewards from this in general :/ also you cannot get points from participation but rather from the daily quest so technically you only need to play twice and win once to get max points a day?

#5 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2000 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

View PostXenocho, on 16 July 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are not much good rewards from this in general :/ also you cannot get points from participation but rather from the daily quest so technically you only need to play twice and win once to get max points a day?
ayy that's true, I'll try matching from the time rumble opens tonight to double check that play twice and win theory
personally, I play rumble cuz I find it fun, the rewards (if any) are secondary, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, since I used to see many familiar faces playing throughout almost the entire timeslot.
there's no way for me to check where the problem lies (unable to get 12 people to match, and even if I did, we might not get into the same game), which is why I'm hoping a mod would be able to check if it's a problem the matching system. but ye, the connection issues are definitely much more important, so I'm not rly pressing this issue. but can anyone understand my curiosity and restlessness aaaaa

Edited by Sot, 16 July 2017 - 06:44 PM.

#6 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2000 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:02 PM

oooo I got matched, guess it's just fewer players now :^(((

#7 Vhanzy

Vhanzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1073 posts
  • KuroHana
  • DN, Springwood
  • No Guild

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:40 PM

sorry for the stupid question guys but where can I find the npc to exchange my battlefield coins?

#8 rikolero

rikolero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3877 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:44 PM

View PostVhanzy, on 16 July 2017 - 11:40 PM, said:

sorry for the stupid question guys but where can I find the npc to exchange my battlefield coins?

Posted Image

Edited by rikolero, 16 July 2017 - 11:44 PM.

#9 Vhanzy

Vhanzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1073 posts
  • KuroHana
  • DN, Springwood
  • No Guild

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:14 AM

^

thanks (up)