• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BrahmsStyle

BrahmsStyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:23 AM

Since the drop rate of those stones is pretty much non-existent. YES, they drop them once in a while and YES, a "rarestone" is supposed to be rare, but this much is just way too much...

So i tought that maybe we can have them at a fixed rate instead of randomly (not)dropping, kinda like the dragon box's potential mode, instead of boosting the reward, they'll be a 100% rare stone.

Adjusting the amount of gold pouches needed to get the rarestone should be adjusted in order to not break the economy more than it is already by generating too much money.

The numbers i tought of are the following:

Magic grade Pouch: 15
Epic grade Pouch: 35
Unique grade Pouch: 10

Magic grade ones give out 1k Gold, they don't drop from dungeon or nests so it should be fine.
Epic grade ones give out 5k Gold, these do drop from Nests, 5k Golds in 2 weeks shouldn't be too much.
Uniquie grade ones give out 10k Gold, these are are hard to obtain to begin with so that much won't be a problem for sure.
I thnk this is a nice way to incentive players to do nests and to have the remothe dungeon system to be more relevant along with the hero system.

I hope you like the idea :P

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1320 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:24 AM

Is this a joke? Your amounts are totally insane. I'd make thousands of gold every day.

Bad idea, sorry.

#3 SheepClan

SheepClan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • ShineSheep
  • DN, Westwood
  • SheepClan

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:30 PM

lmao.. dun be greedy or gold will go depreciated and things you're buying are going to be expensive.

#4 PencilNote

PencilNote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Grayasf
  • DN, Holywood
  • WaterPunch

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

Posted Image

#5 BrahmsStyle

BrahmsStyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:17 PM

The amounts are to be adjusted, what counts is the system, in order to let people actually farm something instead of just going full RNG without ever getting anything at all, this is meant to let new players do something too, honestly as the game stands right now, they are not able to even upgrade theyr gear.

Honestly i don't see how you're going to farm thousands of gold in a day given the amount of time you need to collect those, the only ones you would be mass collecting are the epic grade since they drop from nests.